Update Sunday 16th June 2013 at 15:30
Race marking will take place tomorrow Monday 17th June for a possible release on Wednesday.
Times as printed in the race entry form booklet.
Update Thursday 13th June 2013 at 15:30
Race marking will not take place tomorrow Friday.
Weather reports received for Saturday are for storm force north westerly winds on the Irish Sea. Sundays forecast is for a period of wet and windy weather to move in from the Atlantic early in the day over Ireland, Irish Sea and Cornwall. The forecaster at Met Eirann has indicated that an improvement in the weather will now not take place until after Monday of next week. Race marking will not take place before next Monday 17th June.
Our next update will be on Sunday afternoon when further information on race marking will be available.