Record Sale for NI Hospice - £24,030

Something to sell pigeon related, why not drop Homer an email homerbhw@gmail.com with all your detail including contact name and telephone number and he will display your Free Classified Advert here for you.
willie reynolds

Record Sale for NI Hospice - £24,030

Post by willie reynolds »

The proceeds from the SOUTHERN AREA HOSPICE CHARITY AUCTION presentation.

The organisers Diamond Carson and Cormac Ohare along with Wesley Sawyers and Gary Donaldson of Sawyers Pigeon Auctions presenting a cheque for £24,030 to Allison Donaghey from the SOUTHERN AREA HOSPICE.

On behalf of myself and the organisers of the above charity auction I wish to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you the fanciers from both Northern and Southern Ireland who so willingly presented the young birds for our fund raising event.

I would also like to thank Mr W Sawyers and Mr Gary Donaldson of SAWYERS PIGEON AUCTIONS (SPA) for the most professional and eviecent manner in which the auction was conducted on line and to all the fanciers who supported us with your bids and purchase of young birds a massive thank you.

This is a massive amount raised and the management team of the HOSPICE Have ask me to express thier sincere thanks and gratitude to you all for this donation to help maintain the comfort and support of all thier patients and families when it is most needed.
Again a massive thank you to everyone involved as we look forward to next year's event.

Return to “FREE Classifieds”