Sensational Leo Van Rijns @ Sarsfield (Dublin) 23/10/11

Contact Homer if you wish to be included on this Blackpool Board - Tel: 07538 238364.
willie reynolds

Sensational Leo Van Rijns @ Sarsfield (Dublin) 23/10/11

Post by willie reynolds »

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN IRELAND -

The sensational Leo Van Rijn family of B & K Hawes and Lee Fribbins coming to Sarsfield RPC, Lally Road, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10 on Sunday 23rd October at 4.00pm, birds on view from 2.00pm. This will be the first sale of the year for Ireland's Own Pigeon Auctions and queries should be directed to either Homer Tel: 07538 238364 or Adie Tel: 07921 883997. As usual we will take any Commission Bids, the full Sale List will be published shortly. In the meantime see the article on B & K Hawes in the RP dated 30/09/11 and see below the article published in the Pictorial.

AN INTERVIEW WITH LEE FRIBBINS

A hectic lifestyle doesn’t prevent success with pigeons
by Gareth Watkins
Lee Fribbins, as many will know, is the Editor of one of the UK’s most successful and innovative pigeon magazines – the Racing Pigeon. Lee also edits the superbly produced Racing Pigeon Pictorial International, which must rank amongst the finest glossy pigeon magazines in the racing pigeon world. Add to these responsibilities the fact that Lee has developed his own brand of “natural” pigeon health care products and you have a fancier for whom leisure time is definitely in short supply. Nevertheless, Lee has enjoyed great success when racing his pigeons in sprint and middle distance races winning multiple first prizes in recent seasons with his small team of predominantly Leo Van Rijn pigeons. The following article sets out Lee’s methods and theories that have brought him so much success despite the limited time he has available to care for his pigeons.

When did you start in the sport.
I first started keeping pigeons when I was six years old. I had shown an interest in garden birds at an early age being a member of the Young ornithologists club then the RSPB. This was before they actively protected and encouraged birds of prey. For my sixth birthday my grand dad brought me round six pigeons in a small crate. These pigeons were Westcotts from Inspector Ralph Chapman. I kept pigeons as pets, chasing every stray, breeding colourful babies and taking the birds a few miles training and waiting days for them to return. They were kept in our coal bunker, then in our out house then my first loft .My grand dad, Joseph Phillips, had raced pigeons in Bellshill, Glasgow before he moved for work down to Halstead in Essex when my mum was 11 years old.

Lee holding 2nd and 3rd Combine pigeons from Arbroath

Who was your first major influence.
I started racing Pigeons in 1984, I was twelve years old. I had about 10 youngsters which raced reasonably well for me. My first race win was from Wetherby with a hen named '80' she was a blue hen bred by Mrs Pratt of Sible Hedingham in Essex. Maureen bred me a beautiful pair of babies a Blue hen '80' and a silver Mealy '79'. By 1987 I was racing more successfully, I was bred six youngsters by Brent Oakey of Hulme and Curley Busscheart lines which became fantastic racers for me. I won my first Essex Central Race from Wetherby 1507ypm against 4,222 pigeons with my favourite ever pigeon 'The Blue' ... GB87H44261. This cock was a fantastic racer for me and died a few years back of old age. My first major influences in pigeon racing were the fanciers who were top of the tree locally at the time. I lived, breathed and slept pigeons and literally spent my life working out how to beat Peter Lake of Colne Engaine. Peter was an incredible fancier who week in week out was up there in the club, federation and Combine . Another fancier who I was always looking for results for was ironically David Coward-Talbot, Every week David would be top of the Essex Central Federation or Essex Combine .The first time I ever met David, I was literally 'star struck'... unfortunately this is no longer the case and who would have thought 20 years later we would be working and travelling the 'Far East' together!

How long have you raced to your present location.
Moving up to date, I have lived at my current location 7 miles to the East of Colchester and 6 miles to the west of Clacton-on-Sea since 2007. My youngsters that year were bred in December and not let out until May when the loft was ready. I managed to get the youngsters out flying and racing by July, they even went on to win the Fed and Championship club. Three of my best ever pigeons have come from this 2007 crop of babies.

The range of racing lofts

Lee's widowhood loft

The YB loft

Can you give details of your present loft set up i.e. overall dimensions, orientation, number of sections etc.
My present loft is made of white plastic - I have 2 sections for young birds, each measuring 6ft x 6 ft, one stock section 6ft x 6ft, one yearling cock section 8ft x 6ft, one old cock section 8ft x 6ft and a hen section 6ft x 4 ft. The loft faces due south and there are aviaries on the front of all the sections.

Do you use deep litter, grids or clean daily/regularly.
I clean every section TWICE daily every day. I use floor heaters as I firmly believe that it is vitally important to keep the floor bone dry and clean. Optimum health is paramount for success.

GB07K21021: 10 x 1sts, 7 x 2nds, 2 x 3rds, winning the Essex and Suffolk Border federation, Stour Valley federation and Saxon Valley Championship, also many other top ten club positions plus fed positions and combine positions including 7th Essex and Kent Combine Berwick.

How many birds do you keep:- stock. racers, young birds.
My race team consists of 9 - 10 yearling cocks and the best 6 old widowhood cocks and I also race 12 hens. I keep six pairs of stock and normally around 28 - 30 youngsters which are raced on Darkness and separated.

What system do you use to race the birds e.g. widowhood, round about, natural etc.
I race cocks on Widowhood - although they actually race home to their boxes. The cocks do not see their hens on marking night or a Saturday, they only see their hens on a Sunday, or the day after the race for 2 hours .I have found that the cocks race much better being calm, the excitement tends to upset the digestive system and causes undue stress.

Lee's racing view north

When do you mate your stock birds, racers.
I pair my birds up between Christmas and New Year, this works well between the major winter shows for me as these are very busy times in my calendar. I breed mainly from my stock birds but a few youngsters are also taken from my best proven racers.

Do you mate the birds you intend for the longer races at a different time to the other racers.
I pair all my pigeons at the same time. I do not have enough room or enough pigeons to separate distance and sprint pigeons.
What is the preparation of the racers prior to the first old bird race.
When the youngsters are 15 days old I remove the hens... I find the cocks bringing up the youngsters really bonds them well to the nest box. After the Youngsters are weaned I give the cocks and hens Vanrobaeys Super Depurative for 7days plus SportHERB a detoxifying and purifying tea, I find this really cleans the skin up. I DO NOT let the cocks out of the loft until after this period. They tend to sulk a bit so I just leave them quietly alone. The hens meanwhile go out TWICE daily and are fed and watered the same as the cocks. I then let the cocks out once per day. If it is cold in the morning I leave it until the evening for their exercise period. I do this for two weeks after a couple of days they start to go looking for the hens. They only see the hen once per week on a Sunday. Once they are clearing off from the loft for 30 minutes or so I start to train them. They have 5 or 6 tosses from 10 -15 miles and then in to the first race at 85 miles. I always train from the same spot and. never ever deviate from this location.

Yearling cocks

Yearling cocks

Stock cocks

Some hens
Do you force fly your birds during exercise or are they left to do as they please.
None of my pigeons are ever made to fly. In my opinion a pigeon will fly if it wants to. A good example of this was last season, when I sent 14 birds to Retford. It was a South East wind being a north road flyer this was right against them. I am the furthest flying member in the east of our club. The cocks just wanted their boxes on the Thursday evening they didn’t want to fly. On the Saturday I had pigeons to take the first 9 positions.

How often do you exercise the race birds.
The race birds are normally exercised twice daily Monday until Friday morning.

GB07E92038: 5 x 1sts, 3rd Combine Arbroath plus many other club, fed and combine positions & YB of the Year 07.

How often do you train the race birds before and during racing.
I like Hens to have 14 or 15 training tosses before the first race ... the cocks 5 -6.

How far do you usually train .
I only train between 10 and 15 miles NEVER any further.

Is there any specific preparation for the birds before National races.
My race programme is fairly straight forward. It means that all the pigeons can race every week. The system is finely tuned for this.... I do not have to worry about feeding for a two week rest period... they can all race the whole season through.

YB mix

How much racing do your young birds receive and how many training tosses do they have in the year of their birth.
My Youngsters are trained and trained and trained... maybe 50 tosses before the first race. They then as youngster race every week of the programme on the darkness system.

How do you feed the racers, stock birds, young birds – hopper /by hand. How do you gauge how much they need at each feed.
All my pigeon have a small amount of White barley in the feed, as soon as they leave the Barley they have had enough and feeding stops. My pigeons are always fed to appetite. The cocks are fed in their boxes the hens, stock birds and youngsters are hopper fed.

What mixtures do you feed.
I feed Vanrobaeys corns as I really like the mixes although if I see another good quality mix that I like the look of then I will feed this also. I do not have a consistent feeding programme. I understand nutrition and will give the birds what I think they need based on the race distance, the race weather conditions and whether it will be a hard or easy race. I use my instinct to determine what to feed and when to feed it. I also use good vitamins such as Sport V and Sport B regularly plus electrolytes Sport LYTE on return.

Young birds

Do you feed any differently in the build up to National races.
As I said I feed every day and week differently I do not have a set feeding programme. The pigeons get what I think they need, not what a feed company gives me in a bag to feed them.

What are the main bloodlines that you house now and which lines have proved the most successful.
The main bloodlines housed are the Leo Van Rijn Pigeons. This is a relatively new family and I believe I have some fabulous pigeons which will suit me and my business commitments. Running the Racing Pigeon Newspaper does not give me much spare leisure time so I need pigeons which are easy to condition, maintain form, easily recover from a race and can race every week without a fuss. I found that the Van Reet 'Beardsmore' Lines that I have raced since 2003 were possibly just becoming a little tired for me. I needed an injection of new blood and found the Van Rijns a great family.

Do you line breed, in breed outcross when breeding. Which method has been most successful for you.
I just pair my pigeons up using my own judgement of which pigeons I feel will compliment each other and produce a better pigeon than the parents. Nearly every pigeon I have given to local fanciers has gone on to do well for that person.
I like a certain type of pigeon and that’s that. Oh and they have to be Blues or Blue w/f as you will not find a chequer, mealy, red or grizzle in my loft.

Young birds

Is there any fancier who has helped you more than any other.
Brian Hawes has had a lot of time for me. In my opinion he is the best fancier I know. To get some of the performances week in week out from his pigeons is beyond belief - a VERY talented fancier make no mistake - “Simply the Best” and a class guy into the bargain.

Do you have any views on how the sport can be improved and how we can attract new members into the sport.
Unfortunately I have spent many, many hours trying to think of ways to encourage people back into the sport or encourage new people to start up. There are very few hobbies or pass times that are thriving, we are not alone in our plight for new blood. I have come to the sad conclusion that it is the sign of the times in our modern day world of computers, I phones and game consoles Youngsters today are just not interested. One particular area that we should consider I believe is the 50 plus age bracket. Many people do take up new pass times so I think this is certainly an area to target.

Young birds

Number One Stock Pair

Do you have a specific programme of medication.
I regularly test my pigeons’ droppings and so I only treat when necessary.

Do you use any supplements such as vitamins etc.
I manufacture a product range called Pigeon Health, I have invested a lot of time into making good vitamin supplements for pigeons. I therefore tend to use my own privately developed Sport Range of Vitamins and supplements.

GB08T10001: Winner of 5 x 1sts plus 2nd Combine Arbroath.

GB07J63318: Winner of 3 x 1sts.

How does your ideal pigeon look/ handle.
I really like small to medium hens and medium sized cocks. The pigeons must be apple bodied and feel very powerful in the hand. The birds must also have silky feathers, bright eyes and have an intelligent look about them.

If you could only use one product / supplement what would it be.
If I could only use one product it would be wicker, the only way to find out what you have is the basket. Supplements and products help to maintain health and improve fitness but no product makes an average pigeon into a Champion.

There you have it then, the thoughts of one of the leading lights in the new generation of pigeon fanciers. Lee is a young man with a very busy lifestyle who runs a number of businesses and also races his pigeons very successfully thus proving that ability and intelligence, allied to hard work and dedication when applied to pigeons of exceptional quality can overcome most obstacles placed before them in the quest for success in pigeon racing.

Lee Fribbins showing the very best of these racing machines to Dr Henk De Weerd.
Last edited by willie reynolds on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Sensational Leo Van Rijns @ Sarsfield (Dublin) 23/10/11

Post by Administrator »

** First Time In Ireland **
*** Leo Van Rijn ***
~ Spectaculaer ~

For the Award Winning ACE Lofts
of B & K Hawes, Harlow, Essex.
81 x 1st Federation
9 x 1st Combine
& Lee Fribbens (Mr RP)

Sunday 23rd October 2011
The Sarsfield RPC, Ballyfermot
Dublin.
Viewing 2pm – 4pm
Sale Starts 4pm Sharp.

Full Sales List http://www.pigeonnetwork.com Commision Bids Contact :-
“Homer” 07538238364 or “Adie” 07921883997

Lee Fribbens - “I have been racing pigeons since the age of 6 and have found this family of Leo Van Rijn pigeons to be the most consistent I have ever owned and raced. I have had many different strains over the years and found some exceptional pigeons, but it was the consistency that was lacking. With continual work commitments even beyond my work with the Racing Pigeon Weekly and Racing Pigeon Pictorial I do not have the time to keep a large loft of pigeons and I would find they would score well one week and then go missing of the radar for a couple of races leaving me scratching my head as to why ? These Leo Van Rijn pigeons are a complete different story the difference between Black & White, they just keep coming week in week out, any wind, and distance, velocity of weather condition. I have found this family to be very non demanding for the working fancier, simply they condition themselves. To best describe the Leo Van Rijns, they are consistent, honest, reliable and extremely hard working the rewards these pigeons can bring to the working fancier are endless. I have hand picked 19 pigeons within this sale that to me represent the pigeons I own. I have every confidence that they will serve like me, the Irish Fancy incredibly well.

Auctioneer :- “This is without doubt one of the top sales ever to be presented to the Irish Fancy for some time, the racing partnership of B & K Hawes are without any doubt one of if not the best winning loft currently in England, week in week out massive results, just not 1 or 2 good pigeons turning up each week, in the last four races of the Y/Bird programme they had 32 possible pigeons to win the Fed and 16 possible pigeons to win the Combine, team performances equals consistency just not winning from 100 miles but 500 mile also with the same pigeon, this without doubt must be the out and out all round family of modern times, hence the high demand these pigeons have now on the open market. This sale in Ireland is a first for Brian Hawes, and what a team of pigeons he has put together, direct from his big Multiple Winners and Ace Breeders, simply faultless the best of the best. Lee Fribbens I have now known very well for the last number of years through scribing for his weekly paper the 'RP' an ardent racer and hard worker, he has had and been given the opportunity of obtaining the extreme best that the UK offers as regards to winning pigeons, as you see from his statement above how he rates these Leo Van Rijns, they simply are the best he has ever owned, enough said for Lee, which must be added had a cracking season including many 1st'sright up to Combine Level, with his family of Leo van Rijns. Its an absolute pleasure to be selling pigeons of this caliber and I have every confidence that I will be hearing/scribing about these pigeons in the Months and Years to come. Adie McCormick 'Auctioneer'

First 21 lots

Lot 1. GB 11 L 22059 Blue Pied Hen. *** Something Very Special *** SIRE GB 09 L “Young Detroit” One of Lee Fribbens Top Stock Cocks SIRE already two a couple of Lee's best Racers. '744' Blue Cock Winner of 5 x 1st as a Y/Bird in 2010 also winning 1st Club in 2011. '732' Blue Hen won many positions including 1st Essex & Suffolk Federation 1,600 pigeons. “Young Detroit” is a direct son of “Charmbrook Nick” named after Brian & Karens son Nicky who loved this pigeon from day one and not a bad judge of a pigeon as he is Sire to pigeons to score every year at Federation Level he is coming down from the 1996 bred “Young King” Top Class breeder for Leo when paired to “Miss Agassi” direct from the Champion that is “Agassi” who inturn is a direct daughter of the famous “De Keizer” To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Charmbrook Nick” was paired to a direct daughter of the highly sought after bloodlines of the “Wobbler” bred from two of Leo Van Rijns best she is G/Dam to “Gloria Rose” 2nd Combine behind loft mate. DAM GB 09 L 16506 “Miss Playboy” Top Class Stock Hen for Lee and responsible for all above with “Young Detroit” she is a direct daughter from “Charmbrook Playboy” an awesome producer of scores of winners including “Gloria Rose” who finished 2nd London North Combine W/Castle beaten by loft mate on that occasion, he is also responsbile for Federation winners for Gary Inkley coming down from the “De 772” when paired to the 2003 bred “Shallie 754” which cost a small fortune to buy at auction. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Charmbrook Playboy” was mated to “Charmbrook Star” one of B & K Hawes top stock hens repsonsible for scores of prize winners at every level, direct from “Charmbrook Detroit” when paired to the 1999 bred “Charmbrook Wobbler”. You simply can't ask for better the bloodlines that are doing the winning for Lee right here, your chance to own a full sister to a couple of Lee's rising stars.

Lot 2. GB 11 D 45746 Cheq Cock. SIRE NL 03 5300001 “Charmbrook Supreme” One of the nicest Leo Van Rijns Cocks you could wish for, only just bought from Leos tock shed in Dec 2010, only one raced from him in 2011, 12th Combine 201miles (beaten by 11 loft mates) and 8th Federation 100 miles beaten by 7 loft mates. He is a direct son of the 1992 bred “King 538” One of Leo Van Rijns best Breeding Cocks Sire to top racers including Royal Blue, Royle Crash and Royle Lady to name a few. To Procuce the Sire of the pigeon for sale the 'King 538' was paired NL 99/245 this a direct daughter of the 'Late Samson' Dam of many 1st prize winners including 1st National Ablis 17,757 pigeons. DAM NL 03 1003770 “Charmbrook Lake” A Real Top Class Pigeon, Dam of winners including “Celina” 1st Open NTR Combine Stonehaven 372 miles. “Golden Hen”. She is a direct daughter of “Benjamin 096” winner of 1st National Bourges 3,017, 1st Libramont 6,231 birds, plus much more, but here we have an even better breeder Sire of numerous winners including “Shannah” 1st National Chantilly 11,851 pigeons. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Benjamin 096” was paired to the 1997 bred “Bourgeske” Top Class hen on the road and in the stock loft, on the road she was a winner of 3 x 1st Club, plus winner of 1st against 2,293 pigeons and much more. A Cracking opportunity here in this young Cheq Cock, he is a full brother to 12th Combine 201miles 1000 + Birds beaten by 11 loft mates in 2011. Also a ½ brother to “Celina” winner of 1st Combine 372 miles and also 5 other combine positions plus 11 Federation positions. The young cock for sale is also ½ brother to “Miami” 1st Combine, 2nd Federation 372 miles.

Lot 3. GB 11 D 45767 Blue Cheq Pied Hen. SIRE GB 10 L 27951 “Charmbrook Cracker” This one was a must for the Stock Loft fro Brian & Karen Hawes he is a full brother to the Champion that is “More Than” 7 x 1st Federation remember from 100, 200, 300 and 500 miles. Add onto that 2nd Combine 500 miles plus 4th Combine 300 miles beaten by 3 lot mates. PURE CLASS. “The Cracker” is a direct son of the 2000 bred “Keizer 167” Top Class Breeder Sire, G/Sire, G/G/Sire and G/G/G/Sire of many winners including “More Than” Simply one of Brian Hawes best Stock Hens. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale the “Keizer 17” was paired to the NL 05 5513455 “Charmbrook Elegante” Simply the best of the best this one is producing winners for fun, direct daughter of “Miss Agassi 309” when paired to “Young King 555” (You won't go wrong with this blood). DAM GB 06 Z 74113 “Charmbrook 113” This pigeon Brian tells me is something VERY SPECIAL !! Dam of “Bud Bud” winner of 5th Combine (Beaten by four loft mates) also Dam of “Coco” 1st Combine 430 miles and 2nd Combine 262 Miles (Beaten by loft mate) 9th Combine 372 miles (Beaten by 8 loft mates) ETC **** AWESOME **** The “Charmbrook 113” is a direct daughter of the NL 2004 bred '098' Top Stock Cock Sire and G/Sire of Winners him being a direct son of the “Benjamin 096”. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for Sale the 2004 bred '098' was paired to the 2002 bred “312” She is a sister to the likes of “Royal Blue, Royal Crash etc. The Best of the Best. One of my favourites in this sale full of some of the best pigeons ever raced by the B & K Hawes Team. This hen is a ½ sister to “Bud Bud” winner of 5th Combine (Beaten by four loft mates) also ½ sister of “Coco” 1st Combine 430 miles and 2nd Combine 262 Miles (Beaten by loft mate) 9th Combine 372 miles (Beaten by 8 loft mates).

Lot 4. GB 11 R 16502 Blue Hen. ** One for the Future Here ** SIRE WHU 07 C 01398 “Benjamin 398” Direct son of “Champion Shannah” Direct Leo Van Rijn but further more a NATIONAL WINNER she was 1st from Chantilly with the NPO against 11,851 pigeons including numerous other prizes. The National winner that is “Shannah” is a direct daughter of “Benjamin 096” he is a winner of no less than 2 x 1st Nationals 1st Bourges against 3,017 Birds and 1st against Libramont 6,231 pigeons as well as nurmoerus other top positions at every level of competition. DAM GB 08 J 29571 “The Policewomen” Purchased at the final sale of Eddie Wright she has already in this short space of time bred some outstanding pigeons for Lee Fribbens on having 5 x 2nd as a youngster on many occassions beaten by loft mates, then a brother of this one was 1st club as a Y/Bird before going on to win 4 x 1st Clubs and 3 x 1st Federation as a Yearling, plus many others she is a SUPER HEN. The “Policewoman” is a direct daughter of the 1997 bred “Policeman” winner of 1st Club & 1st Combine Crell 986 pigeons; 1st club and 1st Combine Pont St Max 2,150 pigeons plus 22 other positions before stock where the rest is history. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “The Policeman” was paired to a G/Daughter of the world renowned “De Keizer” remember 3 x fastest pigeon with over 20,000 pigeons competing each time. When you have blood like that in a pedigree how can you go wrong and only a baby.

Lot 5. WHU 07 C 01398 “Benjamin 398” Blue Cock. ***** ATTENTION FIVE STAR LOT ***** One of the stars of this sale. SIRE NL 02 1501108 “Keizer 108” Direct Leo Van Rijn from the master himself already Sire to 2 x 1st Federation Winners in his first year of stock. He is a direct son of the 1995 bred “Keizer 200” one of the most prized sons that Leo has bred from the World famous 1988 bred “De Keizer” to produce the Sire of the pigeon in the sale the famous son of the “De Keizer” was paired to the 1998 bred “Jonge Leny 690” she being a direct daughter of yet another top class son of the famous “De Keizer” namely the “Keizer 316” he alone is responsible for more winners than can possiblely be mentioned here at every level of competiton without question an absolute awesome breeder. DAM NL 03 5300025 “Champion Shannah” Direct Leo Van Rijn but further more a NATIONAL WINNER she was 1st from Chantilly with the NPO against 11,851 pigeons including numerous other prizes. The National winner that is “Shannah” is a direct daughter of “Benjamin 096” he is a winner of no less than 2 x 1st Nationals 1st Bourges against 3,017 Birds and 1st against Libramont 6,231 pigeons as well as nurmoerus other top positions at every level of competition. What more can be asked from this lot here in this auction is your chance to buy a direct son of the 1st National winner “Champion Shannah” from the loft of the world acclaimed ACE Leo Van Rijn.

Lot 6. GB 11 L 22060 Blue Cock. *** Something Very Special *** SIRE GB 09 L “Young Detroit” One of Lee Fribbens Top Stock Cocks SIRE already two a couple of Lee's best Racers. '744' Blue Cock Winner of 5 x 1st as a Y/Bird in 2010 also winning 1st Club in 2011. '732' Blue Hen won many positions including 1st Essex & Suffolk Federation 1,600 pigeons. “Young Detroit” is a direct son of “Charmbrook Nick” named after Brian & Karens son Nicky who loved this pigeon from day one and not a bad judge of a pigeon as he is Sire to pigeons to score every year at Federation Level he is coming down from the 1996 bred “Young King” Top Class breeder for Leo when paired to “Miss Agassi” direct from the Champion that is “Agassi” who inturn is a direct daughter of the famous “De Keizer” To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Charmbrook Nick” was paired to a direct daughter of the highly sought after bloodlines of the “Wobbler” bred from two of Leo Van Rijns best she is G/Dam to “Gloria Rose” 2nd Combine behind loft mate. DAM GB 09 L 16506 “Miss Playboy” Top Class Stock Hen for Lee and responsible for all above with “Young Detroit” she is a direct daughter from “Charmbrook Playboy” an awesome producer of scores of winners including “Gloria Rose” who finished 2nd London North Combine W/Castle beaten by loft mate on that occasion, he is also responsbile for Federation winners for Gary Inkley coming down from the “De 772” when paired to the 2003 bred “Shallie 754” which cost a small fortune to buy at auction. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Charmbrook Playboy” was mated to “Charmbrook Star” one of B & K Hawes top stock hens repsonsible for scores of prize winners at every level, direct from “Charmbrook Detroit” when paired to the 1999 bred “Charmbrook Wobbler”. You simply can't ask for better the bloodlines that are doing the winning for Lee right here, your chance to own a full brother to a couple of Lee's rising stars.

Lot 7. GB 11 D 45645 Cheq Hen. SIRE GB 08 H 44409 “Charmbrook Glorias Lad” Top Class Race Cock for the B & K Hawes Team winner of 1st LNR Combine W/Castle 216 miles; 1st Open NL Federation Weatherby 163 miles 1,500 birds; 1st Open NL Federation Weatherby 163 miles 1,100 birds; 3rd Open NL Fed Weatherby 163 mils 1,200 Birds; 7th Open NL Fed Newark 100 miles 1,400 pigeons (Beaten by 6 loft mates). He is a direct son of the 2004 bred “Charmbrook Glor” named after Brian's Mother he is Sheer Class. Coming direct from the “Lowieke 439” bred from two outstanding pigeons a lovelly cock and Sire of many winners including G/Sire to “Gloria's Lad” . To produce the G/Sire of the pigeon for sale the “Lowieke 439” was paired to the 2002 bred “Royal Blue 886” Dam of many winners with different cocks, she is a direct daughter of “Champion Royal Blue winner of 1st against 1,941 pigeons; 1st against 2,646 pigeons, 5th against 5,368 pigeons also 7th against 1,509 pigeons, when paired to “Olympic Zigo 489” G/Mother of “Champion Cut Throat” winner of 2 x 1st Combine and 7 x 1st Federation. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Charmbrook Glor” was paired to “Charmbrook Mania” Super stock hen this being the Dam, G/Dam to many super pigeons including “Gloria's Lad” 1st Combine in 2008 against 1,900 pigeons. She is a direct daughter of “Charmbrook Yank” bred by Rick Mardis. DAM “Charmbrook Cut Throat” GB 07 L 35033 Outstanding Racer for the B & K Hawes team winner of 2 x 1st LNR Combine also no less than 8 x 1st Federation, an awesome racer to say the least. She is a direct daughter from NL 03 5300030 “Charmbrook Rocks” B & K Hawes No 1 Stock Cock responsbile for three generations of prize winners for just not themselves but many other fanciers. “The Rocks” is a direct son of the 1997 bred “Jonkheer 660” This pigeon in one of the favourites for Brian Hawes when he visits the lofts of Leo, he is G/Sire to “Champion Cut Throat” what Brians considers the best hen he has ever raced. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale the “Jonkheer 660” was paired to the 2001 bred “Olympic Zigo 489” phonomenal breeder. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “The Rocks was paired to “Charmbrook Karen Leigh” Simply the best Hen Brian has ever Owned. She is Dam, G/Dam, and G/G/Dam of many winners “Karen Leigh” is a direct daughter of the 1997 bred “Jonkheer 722” One of Leo's top producing cocks being direct from the “Keizer 551” when paired to the 1989 bred “De Freulle” Full sister to the famous “De Keizer”. I don't need to add much here, what an opportunity you have here one of the top lots in this sale FACT !!!

Lot 8. GB 11 R 16643 Blue Hen. SIRE “Star 598” This especially chosen for stock from Brian & Karen Hawes, he breeds exceptional youngsters Brian described this cock as something special. He is a direct son of “Charmbrook Playboy” an awesome producer of scores of winners including “Gloria Rose” who finished 2nd London North Combine W/Castle beaten by loft mate on that occasion, he is also responsbile for Federation winners for Gary Inkley coming down from the “De 772” when paired to the 2003 bred “Shallie 754” which cost a small fortune to buy at auction. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Charmbrook Playboy” was mated to “Charmbrook Star” one of B & K Hawes top stock hens repsonsible for scores of prize winners at every level, direct from “Charmbrook Detroit” when paired to the 1999 bred “Charmbrook Wobbler”. DAM NL 08 1427370 “Royal Zus” Super hen this direct daughter of “Royal Pride” as well as being brother to the Ace racers namely “Royal Blue” and “Royal Crash” the best race cocks for Leo, “Royal Pride” himself is Sire to scores of winners including “De Jannie 1st Brieul against 12,568 pigeons. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Royal Pride” was paired to the 2007 bred “Zus Mia” of M & G Casaert, now Leo must have thought something very highly of the Zus Mia to introduce it into his family of Van Rijns especially pairing her to one of his best in “Royal Pride” of course the “Zus Mia” is a direct daughter of the Belg 98 bred “Gamin” won 2nd Semi National Chateauroux 12,155 pigeons also finishing 6th Semi National Argenton 8,405 pigeons. Awesome breeding here in this one, here is the opportunity to buy a g/daughter from some of the greats of Leo Van Rijn and B & K Hawes.

Lot 9. GB 11 R 16520 Blue Cheq Cock. SIRE GB 09 L 16531 “Blue Dekota 531” Soontjen/Van Rijn Purchased for stock by Lee Fribbens this being a direct son of the 2004 bred “Dekota” winner of 21 x 1st including 8 x 1st Federation including a further more 23 Federation positions in an illustrious racing career that seen him crowned Best Performance Pigeon in the UK in 2007 and finishd 2nd Sprint Champion with the RPRA in 2007 for the partnership of B & K Hawes. Coming down from the great “48” Sire of no less than 17 x 1st Different Federation Winners including the aformentioned “Dekota” 21 x 1st Club and 8 x 1st Federation and “Mississippi” winner of 7 x 1st Club. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Dekota” was paired to “Charmbrook Diamond” and as the name says she is an absolute diamond breeder for the B & K Hawes Team. DAM NEHU 10 1024 Purchased from the leading partnership of Fisher & Renwick this being a Direct daughter of “Dotty Head” coming down from the famous stock cock “Barnets Pride” when paired to the the 2004 bred '789' Dam to countless winners including the famous “Church Street Lad”. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Dotty Head” was paired to “Replay 05” this a direct son of the “Keizer 714” Sire of countless winners including the National winning “Blue Gold” in 2006. For sale here is the opportunity to purchase a G/Son of the Famous RPRA Award winning “Dekota” of B & K Hawes.

Lot 10. GB 11 R 16566 Blue Cock ** Something Special ** SIRE GB 09 J 63385 “More Than 385” Purchased for stock direct from “Champion More Than” Simply the ACE Racer and Producer. “Champion More Than” won a host of 1st's including 3 x 1st Federation from 100 to 500 miles also numerous top 10 Combine positions before being retired to the stock loft. She is a direct daughter of the of the awsome “Keizer 167” Sire, G/Sire, G/G/Sire and G/G/G/Sire of numerous winners at every level of competion when paired to “Charmbrook Elegante”. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Champion More Than” was paired to “Charmbrook Rossi” Brian & Karen Hawes have turned down big offers in the past for this stunner of a pigeon, the first four pigeons ever bred from him all featured in the Federation. He is a direct son of “Charmbrook Hulk” when paired to the 1999 bred “Charmbrook 557”. DAM GB 10 L 27792 “Princess Agassi” Super hen purchased for stock her pedigree is full of Federation Winners from 100 to 500 miles she is ½ sister to “Celina” 1st London North Road Combine Stonehaven 372miles she is also ½ sister to the Dam of “Champion More Than”. She is a direct daughter of “Charmbrook ACE” when paired to the 2000 bred “Miss Agassi 309” who in turn is a daughter of the famous “Agassi 309” Golden Breeder Sire of 1st 17,757 pigeons, 1st 18,500 pigeons including Sire of two ACE Pigeons. Lee has high hopes for this G/Son of “Champion More Than” this is a superb young cock that should make an excellent stock pigeon for the lucky purchaser.

Lot 11. GB 11 D 45955 Cheq Cock. SIRE GB 06 L 3784 “Charmbrook Stag” The Stag is the best breeding son of the famous “Keizer 167” many big offers have been refused for him, he is a full brother to the Champion that is “More Than”. “The Keizer” himself is Sire, G/Sire, G/G/Sire and G/G/G/Sire to many many winners all over Europe and the UK and Ireland. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “The Keizer 167” was paired to “Charmbrook Elegante” Top Class stock hen Dam to many winners including my own “More Than” winner of 3 x 1st Federations plus many top ten Combine performances to name just one of a bag full of winners coming from this hen. She is a direct daughter of the 2000 bred “Miss Agassi” when paired to the 1996 bred “Young King 555”
DAM GB 09 L 16753 “Charmbrook Lady Jane” Bred for Stock she simply is one of the nicest hens you could ever ask for. She is a direct from the “Keizer 167” when paired to “Champion Wee Lass” Top Class hen winner of 2nd Open Combine Thurso 494 miles, 2nd Open Combine Stonehaven 372 miles, 3rd Open Combine Berwick 290 miles, 58th Open London North Road Combine W/Castle 216 miles. Something SPECIAL in this one, here you have in this young cock, brother of ½ brother to 7 x Federation Winners for us alone. A full sister to this young cock won in 2011 Y/Bird 1st Federation 100 miles 1,280 pigeons also 4th Combine 201 miles beaten by 3 loft mates 1,096 pigeons also 2nd Federation etc.

Lot 12. GB 11 R 16644 Blue Pied Cock. SIRE “Star 598” This especially chosen for stock from Brian & Karen Hawes, he breeds exceptional youngsters Brian described this cock as something special. He is a direct son of “Charmbrook Playboy” an awesome producer of scores of winners including “Gloria Rose” who finished 2nd London North Combine W/Castle beaten by loft mate on that occasion, he is also responsbile for Federation winners for Gary Inkley coming down from the “De 772” when paired to the 2003 bred “Shallie 754” which cost a small fortune to buy at auction. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Charmbrook Playboy” was mated to “Charmbrook Star” one of B & K Hawes top stock hens repsonsible for scores of prize winners at every level, direct from “Charmbrook Detroit” when paired to the 1999 bred “Charmbrook Wobbler”. DAM NL 08 1427370 “Royal Zus” Super hen this direct daughter of “Royal Pride” as well as being brother to the Ace racers namely “Royal Blue” and “Royal Crash” the best race cocks for Leo, “Royal Pride” himself is Sire to scores of winners including “De Jannie 1st Brieul against 12,568 pigeons. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Royal Pride” was paired to the 2007 bred “Zus Mia” of M & G Casaert, now Leo must have thought something very highly of the Zus Mia to introduce it into his family of Van Rijns especially pairing her to one of his best in “Royal Pride” of course the “Zus Mia” is a direct daughter of the Belg 98 bred “Gamin” won 2nd Semi National Chateauroux 12,155 pigeons also finishing 6th Semi National Argenton 8,405 pigeons. Awesome breeding here in this one, here is the opportunity to buy a g/son from some of the greats of Leo Van Rijn and B & K Hawes.

Lot 13. GB 11 D 45731 Cheq Hen. ***** 5 STAR LOT ***** DIRECT DAUGHTER OF THE NO 1 PAIR. SIRE NL 03 5300030 “Charmbrook Rocks” B & K Hawes No 1 Stock Cock responsbile for three generations of prize winners for just not themselves but many other fanciers. Including Sire of the “Champion Cut Throat” “The Rocks” is a direct son of the 1997 bred “Jonkheer 660” This pigeon in one of the favourites for Brian Hawes when he visits the lofts of Leo, he is G/Sire to “Champion Cut Throat” what Brians considers the best hen he has ever raced. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale the “Jonkheer 660” was paired to the 2001 bred “Olympic Zigo 489” phonomenal breeder and G/Mother to “Cut Throat” winner of 2 x 1st Combines in 2008. DAM NL 02 5234314 “Charmbrook Karen Leigh” Simply the best Hen Brian has ever Owned. She is Dam, G/Dam, and G/G/Dam of many winners including “Champion Cut Throat” 2 x 1st Combines in 2008 she should have now 7 x 1st Feds to add to her CV had it not have been for loft mates. “Karen Leigh” is a direct daughter of the 1997 bred “Jonkheer 722” One of Leo's top producing cocks being direct from the “Keizer 551” when paired to the 1989 bred “De Freulle” Full sister to the famous “De Keizer”. To produce the Dam of the Pigeon for sale “Jonkheer 722” was paired to the 1994 bred “Champion Silvia” top class hen and full sister to “Champions Benjamin and Replay” both top racers and breeders. “Champion Silvia” also is G/Dam to Champion “Cut Throat”. What an opportunity the fancy have here to purchase a direct daughter of the B & K Hawes No 1 Breeding Pair. Not forgetting a Full Sister to “Champion Cut Throat” 2 x 1st London North Road Combine and 7 x 1st Federation retired to stock as a yearling. Also full sister to “Louisina” 1st Combine. What a Pigeon we have here !!!!!

Lot 14. GB 11 D 45947 Blue Cock. ** SOMETHING SPECIAL** SIRE NL 03 1002383 “Charmbrook Detroit” a pigeon steaped in National winning bloodlines all of his off spring go straight to stock. “Detroit” is a direct son of “Bourgeske” winner of 3 x 1st Clubs plus 1st 2,293 pigeons when paired to “Benjamin 096” winner of 1st National Bourges 3,017 pigeons. Also 1st Libramont 6,231 pigeons but more importantly in the breeding loft Sire of many winners in “Shannah” winner of 1st National 11,851 pigeons. DAM GB 06 V 06859 “Champion Wee Lass” Top Class Racer for the B & K Hawes team winning the Federation from 100 miles and winning it also from 500 miles but there is more not taking into consideration her many Federation results, this is how she performed in the strong London North Road 2nd Combine 500 miles, 2nd Combine 372 miles, 3rd Combine 300 miles; 6th Combine 300 miles; 6th Combine 500 miles and 8th Combine 372 miles, perhaps one of the strongest if not the best all round performer. “Wee Lass” is a direct daughter of the 2002 bred '315' top stock cock being sire of many winners including “Wee Lass” coming direct from “The Keizr 222” when paired to the 1995 bred “King Kaid”. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “The 315” was paired the 2002 bred “Benjamin 146” she is a ½ sister to “Champion Benjamin 096” 1st National against 6,231 pigeons, plus 1st against 3,017 pigeons. “Benjamin 096” is also Sire to “Champion “Shannah” 1st National 11,851 pigeons. Super Blue Cock for sale here, Direct son of the Champion Stock Cock “Detroit” when paired to the Champion Race Hen “Wee Lass” HOW CAN YOU FAIL !!!!!

Lot 15. GB 11 D 45778 Cheq Hen. SIRE NL 06 2110844 “Charmbrook Zinc” Purchased for stock in 2009 from the lofts of Leo Van Rijn he has been awesome in such a short space of time and the B & K Hawes eam have great aspirations for him at Charmbrook Lofts. He is a direct son of the 1999 bred “Casanova” Top Top Breeding Cock for Leo including winners such as 1st againt 8,312 pigeons; 1st against 3,995 pigeons and 1st against 9,000 pigeons. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Casanova” was paired to NL 98/634 “Kadet 634” Top Class Breeding hen Dam of many winners including 259 of 99 best Yearling in 2000. DAM NL 06 2110335 “Charmbrook Princess” Without one of the best hens ever to come out of the Leo Van Rijn Loft. She is a direct daughter of the 1994 bred “The Keizer 222” This a direct son of the World renowned “De Keier”. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “The Keizer 222” was paired to a daughter of the “361” an Ace son from the Campion pairing of “Royal Blue” and “First Lady”. This young hen for sale is a full sister to 2 Double Federation Winners, you can not get better bloodlines, check out the pedigree.

Lot 16. WHU 06 10235 Blue Cheq Cock. SIRE NL 02 1501171 “Royal Blue 171” Top tock Son of the all time great namly the 1995 bred “Champion Royal Blue” winner of 1st against 1,941 birds; 1st against 2,646 Birds; 5th against 5,368 birds, 7th against 1,509 birds etc, a prolific racer for Leo before stock where he turned out to be one of the extreme best producing countless top racers and breeders for fanciers all over the world. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale the “Champion Royal Blue” was paired to the 2001 bred “Boris 921” one of if not the highest regarded Stock Hens of Leo, has to be to be mated to the ACE that is “Champion Royal Blue” “Boris 921” is a direct daughter from two of the best namely the 1993 bred “Boris G” when paired to the 1995 bred Jeanne D'Arc. DAM NL 04 1928770 “The Queen” One of Leo Van Rijns top Stock Hens (not surprising) she is a direct daughter of the 1997 “Tyson” a G/Son of the World Famous “019” of Janssen Bros, to produce the ACE breeder “The Queen” “Tyson” was paired to the 1995 bred “Keizer 493” she is simply one of the best in the stock loft for Leo Dam to many top pigeons including 5th against 3,024 pigeons; 12th against 10,643 pigeons; 14th against 4,363 pigeons; 16th against 5,519 pigeons; 24th against 16,355 pigeons also 6th ACE Pigeon Middle Distance 1999 ETC. Not surprising she is such a prolific breeder for she is a direct daughter of probably the most famous Van Rijn of ALL TIME the 1988 “De Keizer” Sire of many World Class Champions including 1st against 23,007; 1st against 21,590; 1st against 20,228 etc. Lee Fribbens hasnt let me down with this one Super Blue Cheq Cock full of all the important Leo Van Rijn Bloodlines. In this one you have all the Super Crack pigeons that have proved their worth just not for Leo himself but scores of successful fanciers around the world.

Lot 17. GB 11 R 16626 Lt Blue Cheq Cock. SIRE WHU 06 10235 “Royal Blue 235” Purchased for stock with all the exceptional Leo Van Rijn Bloodlines. He is a direct son of the famous “Royal Blue 171” a Top Breeding Cock for Leo and not surprising being a direct son of the all time great 1995 bred “Royal Blue” winner of many many prizes with high birdage far to many to mention in the stock loft he left a major mark and was the catalyst for success for many fanciers. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Royal Blue 171” was paired to the 2004 bred “Queen” she simply in the words of Leo “Top Top Breeding Hen” she is a direct daughter of “Tyson” who in turn is a G/Son of the famous '019' of the world acclaimed Janssen Bros. He to produce the “Queen” was paired to the 1995 bred “Keizer 493” one of Leo's top breeding hens Dam to many winners with up to 10,000 + pigeons competing. DAM GB 07 S 33474 “Eddies Lass” This one purchased at the final sale for Eddie Wright (Fountainhead Lofts). She is a direct daughter of NL 00 1827325 who inturn is a G/Daughter of the famous “De Keizer” Sire of winners all over the world, to produce “Eddies Lass” '325' was paired to a direct son of the 1994 bred “Blue Diamond” The Ace Breeding son of the world famous “De Keizer” 3 times fastest from over 20,000 pigeons. Awesome breeding here and as Lee says was a lovelly youngster on leaving the nest and should make a wonderful Stock Cock.

Lot 18. GB 11 R 16598 Blue Cheq Cock. SIRE GB 09 L 16531 “Blue Dekota 531” Soontjen/Van Rijn Purchased for stock by Lee Fribbens this being a direct son of the 2004 bred “Dekota” winner of 21 x 1st including 8 x 1st Federation including a further more 23 Federation positions in an illustrious racing career that seen him crowned Best Performance Pigeon in the UK in 2007 and finishd 2nd Sprint Champion with the RPRA in 2007 for the partnership of B & K Hawes. Coming down from the great “48” Sire of no less than 17 x 1st Different Federation Winners including the aformentioned “Dekota” 21 x 1st Club and 8 x 1st Federation and “Mississippi” winner of 7 x 1st Club. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Dekota” was paired to “Charmbrook Diamond” and as the name says she is an absolute diamond breeder for the B & K Hawes Team. DAM NEHU 10 1024 Purchased from the leading partnership of Fisher & Renwick this being a Direct daughter of “Dotty Head” coming down from the famous stock cock “Barnets Pride” when paired to the the 2004 bred '789' Dam to countless winners including the famous “Church Street Lad”. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Dotty Head” was paired to “Replay 05” this a direct son of the “Keizer 714” Sire of countless winners including the National winning “Blue Gold” in 2006. For sale here is the opportunity to purchase a G/Son of the Famous RPRA Award winning “Dekota” of B & K Hawes.

Lot 19. GB 11 R 16619 Blue Cock. SIRE GB 09 L 16517 “The Hulk 17” Purchased for stock from one if not the best Leo Van Rijn racing partnerships currently in the UK namely the team of Brian & Karen Hawes “Charmbrook Lofts” winners of 81 x 1st Feds and 9 x 1st Combines in the last three years. “The Hulk 17” is a direct son of “Charmbrook Hulk” one of the top producers for the Hawes this being a direct son of the 1994 bred “Champion Bliksem” winner of 5th National ACE Pigeon Holland 1996 wth performances such as 1st against 4,476 pigeons; 19th against 9,910 pigeons; 10th against 4,056 pigeons etc. Sire, G/Sire and G/G/Sire to scores of winners all over the World. To produce the Sire of the pigeon in the sale, “Charmbrook Hulk” was paird to the 2004 bred “Charmbrook Super ACE” Purchased by Brian Hawes in 2008 from the loft of Leo Van Rijn she is a direct daughter from the 2000 bred “Royal Pride” full brother to the Ace Racers of Leo including “Royal Blue” and “Royal Crash”. “Royal Pride” to produce “Charmbrook Super Ace” was paired to “The Super Ace 2003” winner of 1st Menen 3,662; 1st St Max 3,029; 1st Arras 436 and 1st Peronne 403 etc all in one season before stock. DAM GB 09 L 16511 “Sweet Sugar” Purchased from B & K Hawes by Lee Fribbens considered by Brian Hawes as one of his best youngsters of 2009. Not surprising she being a direct daughter of the 2005 bred NL 5513480 “Charmbrook Star” who in turn is a direct son of the 1997 bred “Agassi 309” considered the GOLDEN BREEDER Sire of 1st 17,757 pigeons; 1st 18,500 pigeons; also Sire of Ace Pigeons in 2002 and 2003. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Charmbrook Star” was paired to the 2005 bred “Charmbrook Sugar” a super stock hen for Brian and Karen Hawes already brreding scores of prize winners including Federation winners for both Clive Baldwin and Dale Newcombe. Excellent opportunity here to pick up a stunning young Blue Cock who is a G/Son of “Charmbrook Super Ace” “Charmbrook Hulk” “Charmbrook Star” and “Charmbrook Sugar” four of the top pigeons currently at the lofts of Brian & Karen Hawes.

Lot 20. GB 11 D 45718 Dark Cheq Hen. SIRE NL 00 1829033 “Charmbrook Zinc” Purchased in October 2009 from the lofts of Leo Van Rijn at 10 years old. Bred many outstanding pigeons he is a full brother to the “Keizer 167” my top Stock Sire of my top race hen “More Than” “Charmbrook Zinc” is a direct son from the 99 bred “Supertje 653” the extreme best of the A Schaerlakens “Golden Breeder Sire, G/Sire, and G/G/Sire to countless winners all over the world. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale the “Supertje 653” was paired to the 1991 bred “Keizerin 460” Top Class breeding hen of many winners, direct daughter of the “Champion De Keizer”. DAM NL 01 1745092 “Charmbrook Mint” Beautiful hen bred from two Champion Racers/Breeders namely the 1995 bred “King Kaid” winner of many 1st's and also Dam & G/Dam of National winners. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “King Kaid” was paired to the 1994 bred “Champion De Benjamin” Sire, G/Sire and G/G/Sire to Combine, Federation and National Winners (The Extreme Best). Cracking hen we have here, full of winning pigeons at National and Combine Level read the pedigree, Dam of this young hen is a full sister to “Champion Benjamin 096” winner of a 1st National and a breeder of 1st National for Leo Van Rijn. ONE THAT WILL DO THE STOCK LOFT PROUD !!!!
Irelands Own Pigeon Auctions
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Sensational Leo Van Rijns @ Sarsfield (Dublin) 23/10/11

Post by Administrator »

reminder of lots for sale in dublin

Lot 21. GB 11 R 16532 Blue Cock. SIRE GB 09 L 16791 “Dekota 791” Soontjen/Van Rijn Purchased for stock by Lee Fribbens this being a direct son of the 2004 bred “Dekota” winner of 21 x 1st including 8 x 1st Federation including a further more 23 Federation positions in an illustrious racing career that seen him crowned Best Performance Pigeon in the UK in 2007 and finishd 2nd Sprint Champion with the RPRA in 2007 for the partnership of B & K Hawes. Coming down from the great “48” Sire of no less than 17 x 1st Different Federation Winners including the aformentioned “Dekota” 21 x 1st Club and 8 x 1st Federation and “Mississippi” winner of 7 x 1st Club. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Dekota” was paired to “Charmbrook Diamond” and as the name says she is an absolute diamond breeder for the B & K Hawes Team. DAM GB 09 L 16508 “Pearl Queen” Purchased for stock by Lee Fribbens from the B & K Hawes team and already brrding winners for Lee. She is a direct daughter of the 2000 bred “Charmbrook Snowman” one of the leading stock cocks in the B & K Hawes Stock lofts breeding scores of winners including one for Dale Newcombe that won £2,500. He is a direct son of the 1995 bred “Keizer 316” son of the famous “De Keizer” when paired to “Wilhelmien 688”. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Pearl Queen” “Charmbrook Snowman” was paired to “Charmbrook Zanta” an out and out top class stock hen for the Hawes set-up coming down from “Champion Royal Blue” when paired to “Olympic Zigo 489” Dam & G/Dam to countless winners including “Champion Cut Throat” winner of 2 x 1st Combine in 2008. An excellent opportunity here to purchase young virgin stock containg four of the great Leo Van Rijns G/Parents available at the B & K Hawes Loft, this bloodline already breeding the winners for Lee Fribbens.

Lot 22. GB 11 R 16579 Blue Cock. SIRE GB 09 L 16517 “The Hulk 17” Purchased for stock from one if not the best Leo Van Rijn racing partnerships currently in the UK namely the team of Brian & Karen Hawes “Charmbrook Lofts” winners of 81 x 1st Feds and 9 x 1st Combines in the last three years. “The Hulk 17” is a direct son of “Charmbrook Hulk” one of the top producers for the Hawes this being a direct son of the 1994 bred “Champion Bliksem” winner of 5th National ACE Pigeon Holland 1996 wth performances such as 1st against 4,476 pigeons; 19th against 9,910 pigeons; 10th against 4,056 pigeons etc. Sire, G/Sire and G/G/Sire to scores of winners all over the World. To produce the Sire of the pigeon in the sale, “Charmbrook Hulk” was paird to the 2004 bred “Charmbrook Super ACE” Purchased by Brian Hawes in 2008 from the loft of Leo Van Rijn she is a direct daughter from the 2000 bred “Royal Pride” full brother to the Ace Racers of Leo including “Royal Blue” and “Royal Crash”. “Royal Pride” to produce “Charmbrook Super Ace” was paired to “The Super Ace 2003” winner of 1st Menen 3,662; 1st St Max 3,029; 1st Arras 436 and 1st Peronne 403 etc all in one season before stock. DAM GB 09 L 16511 “Sweet Sugar” Purchased from B & K Hawes by Lee Fribbens considered by Brian Hawes as one of his best youngsters of 2009. Not surprising she being a direct daughter of the 2005 bred NL 5513480 “Charmbrook Star” who in turn is a direct son of the 1997 bred “Agassi 309” considered the GOLDEN BREEDER Sire of 1st 17,757 pigeons; 1st 18,500 pigeons; also Sire of Ace Pigeons in 2002 and 2003. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Charmbrook Star” was paired to the 2005 bred “Charmbrook Sugar” a super stock hen for Brian and Karen Hawes already brreding scores of prize winners including Federation winners for both Clive Baldwin and Dale Newcombe. Excellent opportunity here to pick up a stunning young Blue Cock who is a G/Son of “Charmbrook Super Ace” “Charmbrook Hulk” “Charmbrook Star” and “Charmbrook Sugar” four of the top pigeons currently at the lofts of Brian & Karen Hawes.

Lot 23. GB 11 D 45942 Cheq Cock. SIRE GB 06 L 37855 “Charmbrook Razor” Bred for stock where he hasnt failed to empress breeding winners for fun. He is a direct son from NL 04/833 “Charmbrook Glor” Sheer Glass this cock is and named after Brian Hawes mother. He is Sire to “Gloria's Lad” 1st Open London North Road Combine W/Castle in 2008, two days before Brians Mum died. SPECIAL. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Charmbrook Glor” was paired to “Charmbrook Mania” this a direct daughter of the 2001 bred “Charmbrook Yank” bred in the USA by Rick Mardis, when paired to the 99 bred “Orleansdoff 697” The Best of the Schaerlakens that money can buy. DAM GB 08 H 43686 “Charmbrook Bosrasham” Bred for Stock (Full Sister to our outstanding racer and producer “Cut Throat” and already Dam to many winners including a couple of good Y/Birds in 2010 '708' winning 9th Open Combine, '731' winning st Open COE Federation Newmark. She is a direct daughter “Charmbrook Rocks” The No 1 Stock Cock for B & K Hawes he is Sire, G/Sire and G/G/Sire to many winners just not for us but many fanciers around the UK including Sire to Champion “Cut Throat” “Gold Mine”. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Charmbrook Rocks” was paired to “Charmbrook Karen Leigh” The Best hen ever owned as how Brian Hawes describes this one, she is Dam, G/Dam and G/G/Dam to countless prize winners and responsible for no less than 7 x 1st Federations winners beaten by loft mates. This young Cheq cock is bred from the best 0 – 300 mile pigeons the B & K Hawes team own, “Champions Cut Throat twice 1st Combine”, “Glorias Lad” “666” and “Grace” Quite simply superb !!!!

Lot 24. GB 11 D 45973 Blue Pied Cock. SIRE NL 05 1272507 “Charmbrook Elderado” This pigeon was purchased in Dec 2010 from the stock loft of Leo Van Rijn, he is top class in every form. One hen from him in 2011 won 9th Combine beaten by 8 loft mates. Only two raced from him in 2011. “Elderado” is a direct son of “Benjamin 265” (Brian has pleaded with Leo on a few occasions to purchase this one) she is a direct daughter of the famous “Wobbler” (simply can't get better) to produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Benjamin 265” was paired to the 1997 bred '241' Top Class Breeder Sire, G/Sire and G/G/Sire to countless winners and still breeding winners at Leo's loft at 10 year old, he being a direct son of the famous 19990 bred “Kadet 403”. DAM GB 06 L 37871 Super stock hen is the '871' she is repsonsible for no less than 6 pigeons to win Federaion positions not forgetting she is a direct daughter of the famous 1999 bred “Charmbrook Wobbler” Wobbler is one of Brians Hawes favourites she is bred from two of Leo's best namely “Bliksem” and “Replay” she is G/Dam to Gloria-Rose winner of 2nd London North Road Combine Witten Castle 2,000 + pigeons that day beaten by loft mate. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Wobbler” was paired to “Charmbrook Detroit” a pigeon steaped in National winning bloodlines all of his off spring go straight to stock. “Detroit” is a direct son of “Bourgeske” winner of 3 x 1st Clubs plus 1st 2,293 pigeons when paired to “Benjamin 096” winner of 1st National Bourges 3,017 pigeons. Also 1st Libramont. This Blue Pied Cock is a stunner, full of top class pigeons. He is a G/Son of the Champion Stock Hen “Replay 707” known to us as 'Wobbler' one of the best Stock Hens to come into the UK of the Leo Van Rijn Family, a g/daughter of 'Wobbler' won 2 x 1st Nationals and was sold for 13,000 euros in Dec 2010. Here is your chance to own a G/Son of the 'Wobbler'. The extreme best !!!!

Lot 25. GB 11 R 16649 Blue (Sex Unknown). SIRE GB 09 L 16518 “Royal ACE” This one purchased for stock by Lee on the advice of Brian Hawes this is simply from his best, already breeder of strong powerful sprinters. “Royal ACE” is a direct son from “Charmbrook Hulk” One of Brian Hawes top stock producers, a quite simply powerful pigeons that bred winners from the word go. He is a direct son from the 1994 bred “De Bliksem” 5th National ACE Pigeon Holland 1996 winner of 1st against 4,476 pigeons also 19th against 9,910 pigeons and 10th against 4,056 pigeons before going into the stock loft where the rest is well known around the world winner after winner reported with his blood involved. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Charmbrook Hulk” was paired to “Charmbrook Super ACE” direct daughter of the famous “Royal Pride” when paired to the 2002 bred “Super ACE 2003” winner of 1st Menen 3,662 pigeons also 1st St Max 3,029 pigeons to name a couple of fine performances in only one years racing before being put to stock. DAM NL 08 1427370 “Royal Zus” Super hen this a direct daughter of “Royal Pride” as well as being brother to the Ace racers namely “Royal Blue” and “Royal Crash” the best race cocks for Leo, “Royal Pride” himself is Sire to scores of winners including “De Jannie 1st Brieul against 12,568 pigeons. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Royal Pride” was paired to the 2007 bred “Zus Mia” of M & G Casaert, now Leo must have thought something very highly of the Zus Mia to introduce it into his family of Van Rijns especially pairing her to one of his best in “Royal Pride” of course the “Zus Mia” is a direct daughter of the Belg 98 bred “Gamin” won 2nd Semi National Chateauroux 12,155 pigeons also finishing 6th Semi National Argenton 8,405 pigeons.This was one of the last babies bred in 2011 by Lee Fribbens and one packed full with all the top Van Rijn bloodlines.

Lot 26. GB 11 D 45757 Blue Cheq Pied Cock. SIRE GB 07 L 35086 “Charmbrook Summer” One of the Best Cocks I have bred from in all only 5 Raced from him three of them becoming Federation Winners also G/Sire to 2 x Federation Winners. Brian thinks the world of this pigeon. He is a direct son of the famous “Charmbrook Detroit” Lovelly pigeon, beautifully bred, full of National Winning Bloodlines all of his off spring go to one place only thats the stock loft. One G/Daughter in 2008 was 2nd London North Road Combine beaten by loft mate. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Detroit” was paired to the one and only “Charmbrook Wobbler” one of Brians favourite hens, she is responsible for scores of winners at every level. She herself is bred from two of Leo's best pigeons namely “De Bliksem” and “The Replay”. DAM NL 04 1928797 “Charmbrook Poppy” Lovelly hen and Dam of many winners she is full of the Golden Lines coming direct from the 1992 bred “King 538” One of Leo Van Rijn's best breeding Cocks Sire to many including “Royal Blue”, “Royal Crush”, Royal Lady” etc. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “king 538” was paired to NL 03/797 Top daughter of “Benjamin” winner of 1st National and Sire also of a 1st National againt 11,500 pigeons. ATTENTION What a lot we have on offer here a stunner in the sale, but just look at the breeding here is your opportunity to purchase what surely will be a superb assest to any stock loft. The Extreme best of the Leo Van Rijns running through every part of the pedigree.

Lot 27. GB 11 R 16625 Lt Blue Cheq Cock. SIRE WHU 06 10235 “Royal Blue 235” Purchased for stock with all the exceptional Leo Van Rijn Bloodlines. He is a direct son of the famous “Royal Blue 171” a Top Breeding Cock for Leo and not surprising being a direct son of the all time great 1995 bred “Royal Blue” winner of many many prizes with high birdage far to many to mention in the stock loft he left a major mark and was the catalyst for success for many fanciers. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Royal Blue 171” was paired to the 2004 bred “Queen” she simply in the words of Leo “Top Top Breeding Hen” she is a direct daughter of “Tyson” who in turn is a G/Son of the famous '019' of the world acclaimed Janssen Bros. He to produce the “Queen” was paired to the 1995 bred “Keizer 493” one of Leo's top breeding hens Dam to many winners with up to 10,000 + pigeons competing. DAM GB 07 S 33474 “Eddies Lass” This one purchased at the final sale for Eddie Wright (Fountainhead Lofts). She is a direct daughter of NL 00 1827325 who inturn is a G/Daughter of the famous “De Keizer” Sire of winners all over the world, to produce “Eddies Lass” '325' was paired to a direct son of the 1994 bred “Blue Diamond” The Ace Breeding son of the world famous “De Keizer” 3 times fastest from over 20,000 pigeons. Awesome breeding here and as Lee says was a lovelly youngster on leaving the nest and should make a wonderful Stock Cock.

Lot 28. GB 11 R 16647 Blue Hen. SIRE GB 09 L 16589 “Ace Keiki” Super Cock already Sire to winners for Lee Fribbens as he qoutes “these pigeons just keep coming week in week out”. He is a direct son from the 2004 bred “Charmbrook ACE” One of B & K Hawes Excellent Stock Cocks Sire of many winners including “Celina” winner of 1st London North Road Combine Stonehaven 372 miles and winners for A Kerr. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Charmbrook Ace” was paired to “Charmbrook Keiki” a winner for Leo Van Rijn before coming to the lofts of B & K Hawes. This being a direct daughter of “Agassi 309” Sire of 1st 17,757 pigeons; 1st 18,500 also Sire of ACE pigeons in 2002 and 2003 just to mention a few. DAM GB 09 L 16507 “Royal Sick” This a direct daughter from “Charmbrook Snowman” one of the leading stock cocks in the B & K Hawes Stock lofts breeding scores of winners including one for Dale Newcombe that won £2,500. He is a direct son of the 1995 bred “Keizer 316” son of the famous “De Keizer” when paired to “Wilhelmien 688”. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Pearl Queen” “Charmbrook Snowman” was paired to “Charmbrook Zanta” an out and out top class stock hen for the Hawes set-up coming down from “Champion Royal Blue” when paired to “Olympic Zigo 489” Dam & G/Dam to countless winners including “Champion Cut Throat” winner of 2 x 1st Combine in 2008. An excellent opportunity here to purchase young virgin stock containg four of the great Leo Van Rijns G/Parents available at the B & K Hawes Loft, this bloodline already breeding the winners for Lee Fribbens.

Lot 29. GB 11 D 45754 Cheq Cock. SIRE NL 03 1003713 “Agassi 713” You simply wont get better than this. This cock has bred countless winner with three different hens. He is a direct son of the 1997 bred “Champion Agassi 309” Golden Breeder Sire to 1st 17,757 pigeons; 1st 18,500 pigeons; Sire of ACE pigeons in 2002 and 2003 plus G/Sire and G/G Sire to numerous Federation Winners. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Champion Agassi 309” was paired to the 1998 '513' this a daughter of the world famous “Hertog 552” the '513' was a superb racer for Leo Van Rijn but a far superior breeder resposnbile for 8 x 1st Prize Winners for the Van Rijn Lot. DAM NL 04 1927306 “Charmbrook Peugeot” This pigeon was purchased from Leo to pair to “Snowman” one of our best Stock Cocks the '306' is a lovelly hen 'TOP CLASS' She is a direct daughter of the 1994 “The Keizer 222” Top class stock cock Sire of many winners all over the world. He is from the legend that is “De Keizer” when paired to the 1983 bred '400'. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “The Keizer 222” was paired to “Prima” direct daughter of the 1997 “Jordan 49” breeder of many winners including 5th National 12,099 birds when paired to Dtr Hertog 552 a top class racer but better breeder Dam of 8 x 1st for Leo. A Classic example of exemplary Leo Van Rijn Breeding in this young cock you simply wont go wrong with this one.

Lot 30. GB 11 D 45770 Blue Cock. SIRE NL 08 1426763 “Charmbrook Bullet” Beautiful Young cock purchased in 2008 for stock, he is ½ brother to Champion Race Hen “Jannie” 1st against 12,568 pigeons; 4th against 12,241 pigeons; 2nd against 2,103 pigeons; 8th against 6,314 pigeons and 9th against 7,927 pigeons simply equals 2 x ACE Awards. He is a direct son from “Royal Pride” full brother to “Royal Blue” and “Royal Crash” etc all top class racers for Leo himself. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Royal Pride” was paired to a direct daughter of the 1994 “De Bliksem” winner of 5th National Ace Pigeon of Holland in 1996, when paired to a daughter of the famous “853”. DAM NL 07 703520 “Charmbrook Cosmin Talas” Purchased for stock this hen has already bred no less than 7 birds to take top ten positions in the Federation. This is no surprise for she is a direct daughter of “Jannie” winner of all mentioned above in the Sire's detail plus she won 1st ACE Bird Short Distance. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Jannie” was paired to NL 04 1955134 Gebr “Zuiderwijk” something new for the Leo Van Rijn Loft. The Quality continues in this young Blue Cock here is a G/Son of the Champion Stock Cock “Royal Pride” Sire & G/Sire of Countless Winners. The young cock for sale is also a G/Son of the Champion Race Hen “Jannie” See detail above for her awesome performance, how can you go wrong with this one !!

Lot 31. GB 11 D 45772 Blue Cock. SIRE GB 06 L 37832 “Charmbrook Classic” This is without doubt the Classic edition He is bred in the purple all four G/Parents are Champions. He is Sire to 3 really good hens, first “Golden Amal” also '382' and '675' all Federation Winners without any doubt one of the B & K Hawes Top Stock Cocks. He is a direct son of “Charmbrook Detroit” Lovelly pigeon, beautifully bred, full of National Winning Bloodlines all of his off spring go to one place only thats the stock loft. One G/Daughter in 2008 was 2nd London North Road Combine beaten by loft mate. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Detroit” was paired to the one and only “Charmbrook Wobbler” one of Brians favourite hens, she is responsible for scores of winners at every level. She herself is bred from two of Leo's best pigeons namely “De Bliksem” and “The Replay”. DAM GB 06 L 37846 “Charmbrook TJ” Bred for stock this is a full sister to the famous “More Than” she is a direct daughter of the “Keizer 167” Sire, G/Sire, G/G/Sire and G/G/G/Sire of many many winners including “More Than” simply one of the best hens Brian Hawes has ever owned. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale the “Keizer 167” was paired to “Charmbrook Elegante” Simply the best of the best this one is producing winners for fun, direct daughter of “Miss Agassi 309” when paired to “Young King 555”. This is one for the future this young Blue Cock is a full brother to Brian & Karen Hawes “Golden Amal” winner of 1st Amal 200 miles winning £1200 and Gold Medal. She has also 6 Combine positions from 300 to 500 miles and 14 Federation positions. This young cock is also full brother to “382” winner of 8 Combine positions once again from 300 to 500 miles, not forgetting Gary Inkleys 5th National Winner and RPRA Winner.

Lot 32. GB 11 D 45777 Blue Hen. SIRE NL 04 1928833 “Charmbrook Glor” Sheer Glass named after Brian's Mother, he is Sire to “Gloria's Lad” 1st Open LNR Combine W/Castle 2008, two days before Brians Mum died. Very Special pigeon. He is a direct son of the “Lowieke 439” bred from two outstanding pigeons a lovelly cock and Sire of many winners including G/Sire to “Gloria's Lad” . To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale the “Lowieke 439” was paired to the 2002 bred “Royal Blue 886” Dam of many winners with different cocks, she is a direct daughter of “Champion Royal Blue winner of 1st against 1,941 pigeons; 1st against 2,646 pigeons, 5th against 5,368 pigeons also 7th against 1,509 pigeons, when paired to “Olympic Zigo 489” G/Mother of “Champion Cut Throat” winner of 2 x 1st Combine and 7 x 1st Federation. DAM NL 05 551 3491 “Charmbrook Mania” Super stock hen this being the Dam, G/Dam to many super pigeons including “Gloria's Lad” 1st Combine in 2008 against 1,900 pigeons. She is a direct daughter of “Charmbrook Yank” bred by Rick Mardis “The Yank” is a cracking cock bred in the USA, he is a super stock cock and G/Sire to “Gloria's Lad” coming down from the “Keizer 3221” when paired to “Miss Las Vegas” winner of 1st Silver State Classic 300 miles as a Y/Bird. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “The Yank” was paired to the 1999 bred “Orelansdoff 697” bred from the extreme best that money can buy from Schaerlakens. Beautiful Young Hen this is '777' she is a full sister to “Glorias Lad” 1st Open London North Road Combine 216 miles pls winning 4 x 1st Federation, as a yearling retired to stock, he has since going to stock bred a host of winners including '7777' winner of 2 x 1st Federation as a Yearling. Super Young Hen !!!!

Lot 33. GB 11 D 45766 Cheq Hen. SIRE NL 06 2110239 “Charmbrook” Top Class Stock Cock and as well bred as you can possibly have from Leo Van Rijns lofts, a pedigree full of the all time greats. He is a direct son of the 1997 bred “Agassi 309” THE GOLDEN BREEDER Sire to 1st against 17,757; 1st against 18,500; also Sire of ACE Pigeons in 2002 and 2003 and G/Sire to Multiple Federation Winners, for Brian Hawes this cock is simply THE BEST. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Agassi 309” was paired to the 200 bred “Royal Crash” A Super Super race hen winning numerous prizes at all levels including 1st against 1,774 pigeons; 2nd against 14,711 pigeons; 4th against 8,241 pigeons; 9th against 3,076 pigeons; 17th against 2,173 pigeons; 113th against 12,366 pigeons etc A REAL GEM of a Hen. DAM NL 05 1272910 “Charmbrook Lionness” Cracking looking hen when on a visit to Leo Van Rijn and one that had to leave with Brian. She is a direct daughter of the 1997 bred “Tyson” G/Son of the Champion that is '019' of Janssen Bros, “Tyson” is steeped in Top Janssen Bloodlines his G/Dam is a sister to the “Geeloger” his G/Sire is a son of the world famous “Stier” with such blood its not surprising that “Tyson has been a goldmine in the stock loft breeding winners for fanciers all over Europe. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Tyson” was paired to the 2002 bred “Royal Blue” An incredible Stock Hen Dam, G/Dam and G/G/Dam to scores of winners in simple terms her bloodline runs through the vast majority of the Stars at “Charmbrook Lofts”. What an opportunity you have here to purchase a STAR in the making have a good look at the pedigree this one is filled with all the top pigeons of the Leo Van Rijn Family. Her Sire is Responsble for Federation winners just not for the B & K Hawes team but also D Hunt & Sons and C Bal.

Lot 34. GB 11 D 45979 Blue Cheq Pied Cock. *** ATTENTION **** Direct son of the DIAMOND Hen” SIRE NL 05 1273034 “Charmbrook Hulk” A Stunner of a Blue Cock, but forget about the looks he is an absolute Gold Mine of a producer, bred multiple winners straight away and has never failed since. He is a direct son of the 1994 bred “De Bliksem” 5th National Ace Pigeon of Holland in 1996 winning 1st against 4,476 pigeons; 19th against 9,910 pigeons; 10th against 4,056 pigeons, 6th against 2,331 pigeons, 7th against 1,912 pigeons etc he is also Sire, G/Sire and G/G/Sire to many winners all over the world. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “De Bliksem” was paired to the 99 bred '853' Purchased especially to pair to the Champion “De Bliksem” she is a direct daughter of the 1989 bred “Kees 853”. DAM NL 03 5300007 “Charmbrook Diamond” Gay Pied Hen. Simply one of the biggest Diamonds in the world, as Brian Hawes qouted “I love this hen to bits and will bred around here for many years” She is a direct daughter from the 1993 bred “Twee-oog” an awesome breeder he is Sire ot countless champions not surprising being a ½ brother to the famous “De King” and “De Keizer”. To produce “Charmbrook Diamond” the 93 bred “Twee-oog” was paired to the 1998 bred “Kadet 634” a super producer of excellent pigeons the Dimaond one of just many including the '259' of 1999 who went on to be the best yearling in 2000 simply TOP CLASS. This Young Cock is full of all the best Leo Van Rijn Bloodlines, he is a ½ brother to our 2010 RPRA Award Winner on the Dam Side, on the Sires side simply the best have come from the 'Hulk'. Simply a Must Buy this one.

Lot 35. GB 11 D 45774 Blue Cock. SIRE NL 04 1930156 “Charmbrook Santa” He is a real Cracker of a pigeon but only recently arrived at the lofts of B & K Hawes from the stock loft of Leo Van Rijn. He is a direct son of the 1994 bred “De Bliksem” he was 5th National Ace Pigeon of Holland in 1996 winning 1st against 4,476 pigeons, 19th against 9,910 pigeons, 10th against 4,056 pigeons and 6th against 2,331 pigeons plus 7th against 1,912 pigeons, plus Sire, G/Sire and G/G/Sire to countless winners for a number of fanciers. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “De Bliksem” was paired to the 1996 bred “Black & King” coming down from a daughter of the 1991 National Ace Pigeon “Champion De King”. DAM NL 04 1928747 “Charmbrook Violet” Lovelly Violet Eyed Hen purchased in October 2008 this being a Direct Daughter of the 1994 bred Champion “Benjamin” top class race and Breeding Cock Sire, G/Sire & G/G Sire to Combine and Federation Winners not forgetting “Benjamin 096” winner of 1st National against 11,851 pigeons. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “De Benjamin” was paired to the 2000 bred “Kadet 021” Top Class Racer and Breeder for Leo Van Rijn, coming down from the Jonge Bourges when paired to the 1990 “Kadet 403. Brian Hawes rates this young powerful cock very highly, here in the sale is a G/Son of Leo Van Rijn's Champion “Bliksem” 5th National Ace Pigeon and a G/Son of Leo's top stock cock “Benjamin” Sire and G/Sire of National Winners for Leo. He is also Great Grand Sire to 2 Combine Winners for the B & K Hawes team namely “Celina” 1st Combine Stonehaven 372 miles and “Miami” also 1st Combine. One here for the stock loft for sure !!

Lot 36. GB 11 D 45949 Blue W/F Cock. SIRE GB 06 L 37860 “Charmbrook Charlie” Charlie was bred for stock and is a full brother to many of our best breeders. He is a direct son of “Charmbrook Detroit” Lovelly pigeon, beautifully bred, full of National Winning Bloodlines all of his off spring go to one place only thats the stock loft. One G/Daughter in 2008 was 2nd London North Road Combine beaten by loft mate. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Detroit” was paired to the one and only “Charmbrook Wobbler” one of Brians favourite hens, she is responsible for scores of winners at every level. She herself is bred from two of Leo's best pigeons namely “De Bliksem” and “The Replay” DAM NL 03 1003789 “Benjamin 789” Purchased for stock direct from the lofts of Leo Van Rijn. Top breeding hen ½ sister to “Benjamin 096” winner of 1st National before going on to breed a National winner with some 11,000 + pigeons competing. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “De Benjamin” was paired to the ACE Breeder that is the “Charmbrook Wobbler” one of Brians favourite hens, she is responsible for scores of winners at every level. She herself is bred from two of Leo's best pigeons namely “De Bliksem” and “The Replay”. Here we have an absolute Gold Mine of a youngster, DONT MISS THIS ONE. '949' is inbred to one of the BEST Hens ever to come to the UK from the lofts of Leo Van Rijn. The “Replay 707” known to us as the “Wobbler” to many results to mentions but producing winners in Belgium, Holland, Germany and the UK. A Must !!!!

Lot 37. GB 11 R 16592 Blue Cheq Hen. SIRE GB 09 L 16759 “Dekota 759” Soontjen/Van Rijn Purchased for stock by Lee Fribbens this being a direct son of the 2004 bred “Dekota” winner of 21 x 1st including 8 x 1st Federation including a further more 23 Federation positions in an illustrious racing career that seen him crowned Best Performance Pigeon in the UK in 2007 and finishd 2nd Sprint Champion with the RPRA in 2007 for the partnership of B & K Hawes. Coming down from the great “48” Sire of no less than 17 x 1st Different Federation Winners including the aformentioned “Dekota” 21 x 1st Club and 8 x 1st Federation and “Mississippi” winner of 7 x 1st Club. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Dekota” was paired to “Charmbrook Diamond” and as the name says she is an absolute diamond breeder for the B & K Hawes Team. DAM NEHU 10 Shot 1085 “Miss Keizer Rijn” One of Lee Fribbens very special Van Rijn hens she is a direct daughter of the 2004 bred '201' a direct son of the 99 bred “Boxer Keizer” Sire of 2nd Open, Section and National plus 8 x 1st for Leo Van Rijn. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale the 2004 bred “201” was paired to NL 06 2159161 Purchased for stock at cost form the loft of Leo Van Rijn. Very few hens in this sale here is your opportunity to purchase a class looking article and a G/Daughter of the famous RPRA Award Winning “Dekota”.

Lot 38. GB 11 N 13677 Blue Cock. SIRE GB 09 L 16517 “The Hulk 17” Purchased for stock from one if not the best Leo Van Rijn racing partnerships currently in the UK namely the team of Brian & Karen Hawes “Charmbrook Lofts” winners of 81 x 1st Feds and 9 x 1st Combines in the last three years. “The Hulk 17” is a direct son of “Charmbrook Hulk” one of the top producers for the Hawes this being a direct son of the 1994 bred “Champion Bliksem” winner of 5th National ACE Pigeon Holland 1996 wth performances such as 1st against 4,476 pigeons; 19th against 9,910 pigeons; 10th against 4,056 pigeons etc. Sire, G/Sire and G/G/Sire to scores of winners all over the World. To produce the Sire of the pigeon in the sale, “Charmbrook Hulk” was paird to the 2004 bred “Charmbrook Super ACE” Purchased by Brian Hawes in 2008 from the loft of Leo Van Rijn she is a direct daughter from the 2000 bred “Royal Pride” full brother to the Ace Racers of Leo including “Royal Blue” and “Royal Crash”. “Royal Pride” to produce “Charmbrook Super Ace” was paired to “The Super Ace 2003” winner of 1st Menen 3,662; 1st St Max 3,029; 1st Arras 436 and 1st Peronne 403 etc all in one season before stock. DAM GB 09 L 16511 “Sweet Sugar” Purchased from B & K Hawes by Lee Fribbens considered by Brian Hawes as one of his best youngsters of 2009. Not surprising she being a direct daughter of the 2005 bred NL 5513480 “Charmbrook Star” who in turn is a direct son of the 1997 bred “Agassi 309” considered the GOLDEN BREEDER Sire of 1st 17,757 pigeons; 1st 18,500 pigeons; also Sire of Ace Pigeons in 2002 and 2003. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “Charmbrook Star” was paired to the 2005 bred “Charmbrook Sugar” a super stock hen for Brian and Karen Hawes already brreding scores of prize winners including Federation winners for both Clive Baldwin and Dale Newcombe. Excellent opportunity here to pick up a stunning young Blue Cock who is a G/Son of “Charmbrook Super Ace” “Charmbrook Hulk” “Charmbrook Star” and “Charmbrook Sugar” four of the top pigeons currently at the lofts of Brian & Karen Hawes.

Lot 39 GB 11 D 45709 Cheq Cock. SIRE GB 06 L 37832 “Charmbrook Classic” This is without doubt the Classic edition He is bred in the purple all four G/Parents are Champions. He is Sire to 3 really good hens, first “Golden Amal” also '382' and '675' all Federation Winners without any doubt one of the B & K Hawes Top Stock Cocks. He is a direct son of “Charmbrook Detroit” Lovelly pigeon, beautifully bred, full of National Winning Bloodlines all of his off spring go to one place only thats the stock loft. One G/Daughter in 2008 was 2nd London North Road Combine beaten by loft mate. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Detroit” was paired to the one and only “Charmbrook Wobbler” one of Brians favourite hens, she is responsible for scores of winners at every level. She herself is bred from two of Leo's best pigeons namely “De Bliksem” and “The Replay”. DAM GB 06 L 37846 “Charmbrook TJ” Bred for stock this is a full sister to the famous “More Than” she is a direct daughter of the “Keizer 167” Sire, G/Sire, G/G/Sire and G/G/G/Sire of many many winners including “More Than” simply one of the best hens Brian Hawes has ever owned. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale the “Keizer 167” was paired to “Charmbrook Elegante” Simply the best of the best this one is producing winners for fun, direct daughter of “Miss Agassi 309” when paired to “Young King 555”. This is one for the future this young Blue Cock is a full brother to Brian & Karen Hawes “Golden Amal” winner of 1st Amal 200 miles winning £1200 and Gold Medal. She has also 6 Combine positions from 300 to 500 miles and 14 Federation positions. This young cock is also full brother to “382” winner of 8 Combine positions once again from 300 to 500 miles, not forgetting Gary Inkleys 5th National Winner and RPRA Winner.

Lot 40. GB 11 D 45716 Dark Cheq Cock. SIRE GB 08 H 44409 “Charmbrook Glorias Lad” Top Class Race Cock for the B & K Hawes Team winner of 1st LNR Combine W/Castle 216 miles; 1st Open NL Federation Weatherby 163 miles 1,500 birds; 1st Open NL Federation Weatherby 163 miles 1,100 birds; 3rd Open NL Fed Weatherby 163 mils 1,200 Birds; 7th Open NL Fed Newark 100 miles 1,400 pigeons (Beaten by 6 loft mates). He is a direct son of the 2004 bred “Charmbrook Glor” named after Brian's Mother he is Sheer Class. Coming direct from the “Lowieke 439” bred from two outstanding pigeons a lovelly cock and Sire of many winners including G/Sire to “Gloria's Lad” . To produce the G/Sire of the pigeon for sale the “Lowieke 439” was paired to the 2002 bred “Royal Blue 886” Dam of many winners with different cocks, she is a direct daughter of “Champion Royal Blue winner of 1st against 1,941 pigeons; 1st against 2,646 pigeons, 5th against 5,368 pigeons also 7th against 1,509 pigeons, when paired to “Olympic Zigo 489” G/Mother of “Champion Cut Throat” winner of 2 x 1st Combine and 7 x 1st Federation. To produce the Sire of the pigeon for sale “Charmbrook Glor” was paired to “Charmbrook Mania” Super stock hen this being the Dam, G/Dam to many super pigeons including “Gloria's Lad” 1st Combine in 2008 against 1,900 pigeons. She is a direct daughter of “Charmbrook Yank” bred by Rick Mardis. DAM GB 09 L 16777 Bred for stock she contains all the extreme best of the B & K Hawes team. Coming Direct from “Champion Detroit” when paired to the Ace Racer “Champion Deep Throat” (see Sale list for details on “Detroit” and “Cut Throat” The Best of the Best). This young cock has to be seen an absolute Gem he is a direct son of “Glorias Lad” winner of 1st Open LNR Combine as a Y/Bird before winning 4 x 1st Federation as yearling before being put to stock. This young cock is also a G/Son of “Champion Cut Throat” winner of 2 x 1st Combines in three weeks and no less than 7 x 1st Federation before being retired as a yearling to the stock loft. What more can you ask for !!!

Lot 41. GB 11 D 45683 Dark Cheq Cock. ** SOMETHING SPECIAL** SIRE NL 03 1002383 “Charmbrook Detroit” a pigeon steaped in National winning bloodlines all of his off spring go straight to stock. “Detroit” is a direct son of “Bourgeske” winner of 3 x 1st Clubs plus 1st 2,293 pigeons when paired to “Benjamin 096” winner of 1st National Bourges 3,017 pigeons. Also 1st Libramont 6,231 pigeons but more importantly in the breeding loft Sire of many winners in “Shannah” winner of 1st National 11,851 pigeons. DAM GB 06 V 06859 “Champion Wee Lass” Top Class Racer for the B & K Hawes team winning the Federation from 100 miles and winning it also from 500 miles but there is more not taking into consideration her many Federation results, this is how she performed in the strong London North Road 2nd Combine 500 miles, 2nd Combine 372 miles, 3rd Combine 300 miles; 6th Combine 300 miles; 6th Combine 500 miles and 8th Combine 372 miles, perhaps one of the strongest if not the best all round performer. “Wee Lass” is a direct daughter of the 2002 bred '315' top stock cock being sire of many winners including “Wee Lass” coming direct from “The Keizr 222” when paired to the 1995 bred “King Kaid”. To produce the Dam of the pigeon for sale “The 315” was paired the 2002 bred “Benjamin 146” she is a ½ sister to “Champion Benjamin 096” 1st National against 6,231 pigeons, plus 1st against 3,017 pigeons. “Benjamin 096” is also Sire to “Champion “Shannah” 1st National 11,851 pigeons. Super Dark Cheq Cock for sale here, Direct son of the Champion Stock Cock “Detroit” when paired to the Champion Race Hen “Wee Lass” HOW CAN YOU FAIL !!!!!
Irelands Own Pigeon Auctions

Return to “AUCTION NEWS BLACKPOOL 2020”