Register to become a member of the pigeonnetwork forum. There is loads going on that remaining as a guest you cant see, so log on today, then you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members
kieran g

Post by kieran g »

Hello my name is Kieran G i am from County Tipperary and race north road with the munster fed. top web site.
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: New Member

Post by Administrator »

Kieran many thanks for the comment and welcome to the site, glad your enjoying it. Keep us up to date with all thats happening in Co.Tipp and also with the Munster Fed. via our results board. Regards Adie
Irelands Own Pigeon Auctions
noelteresa2003

Re: New Member NOELTERESA2OO3

Post by noelteresa2003 »

HI IM A NEW MEMBER I NOW LIVE IN SPAIN. AND HAVE STARTED TO RACE IN MALAGA.I ORIGIONALLY LIVED IN BANBRIDGE.IT IS GREAT TO KEEP UP TO DATE WITH THE GREATEST PIGEON WEBSITE GOING.REGARS NOEL/
Administrator
Site Admin

Post by Administrator »

Thanks Noel, how do you find the racing in Spain, and what strain of birds and distance's are you flying ?
Irelands Own Pigeon Auctions
noelteresa2003

Post by noelteresa2003 »

Administrator wrote:Thanks Noel, how do you find the racing in Spain, and what strain of birds and distance's are you flying ?
FIRST YEAR OF FLYING ONLY FLY UP 580 KLS MY MAIN FAMILY OF BIRDS ARE JAN AARDEN PLUS A PAIR FROM DONNELLY BROS AND A PAIR FROM DAVY BLACK DROMARA.I REALLY ENJOY THE SITE I CAN KEEP UP TO DATE WITH ALL OLD NAMES FROM HOME.REGARDS NOEL.

Return to “WELCOME MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE FORUM”