1st Shipment date 19th SAMDPR 20/05/14 -

THE 24th SOUTH AFRICAN MILLION DOLLAR “PLATINUM EDITION” (THE RACE WITH THE PROVEN TRACK RECORD)- (THE GREATEST PIGEON RACE IN THE WORLD) DUE TO BE HELD at Heron Banks Golf & River Estate, SOUTH AFRICA ON SATURDAY 1st FEBRUARY 2020. All training and race reports listed here.
willie reynolds

1st Shipment date 19th SAMDPR 20/05/14 -

Post by willie reynolds »

MY 1st SHIPMENT FOR THE 19th SAMDPR DEPARTS ON TUESDAY 20th MAY 2014.

Dear Fellow Fancier/s,

If you have not yet booked your spaces on my 1st shipment on TUESDAY 20th MAY 2014, then please do so ASAP so that I can prepare enough shipping crates to accommodate all the UK pigeons that will be going out to represent our country in this truly international pigeon race.

If you were unlucky enough to have lost all your entries prior to basketing for the last race in The 18th SAMDPR, then you are entitled to send a "FREE TEAM" into The 19th SAMDPR. The only cost to you is £99 for the shipping and export costs for a team of 3 pigeons. Just a polite reminder to confirm that you can only use your "FREE TEAM" in this forthcoming race as this was a condition of entry. Just think one of these pigeons of course could win you a fortune in this forthcoming race?

If you want to book your entries, then please either call me on 01279-812005 or 07860-568216 or email on reglofts@aol.com so that I can confirm your spaces on this shipment.

You should have received a 19th SAMDPR package in the post which contains all the Shipping Details, Entry Fee Cost along with an Official Registration & Entry Form and map of how to get to my home address. If you have lost or misplaced this paperwork then please let me know ASAP and I will forward another pack out by return of post.

I will also be having a 2nd shipment and this will take place on TUESDAY 17th JUNE 2014, if you wish to book some pigeons on this date, then please let me know ASAP so that spaces can be booked for your entries.

If you need to know anything else, then please contact me immediately by phone or email.

I look forward to hearing from you in the next few days and I hope that you decide to enter some of your top class pigeons and be part of the UK RACE TEAM in The 19th SAMDPR and once again "FLY THE FLAG FOR THE UNITED KINGDOM".

Best regards.

Paul.

Paul Smith,
United Kingdom Race Team Shipper & International Race Co-ordinator,
The 1st/19th South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race,
Regency Lofts Limited,
2, Highmead,
off Coltsfield,
Stansted Mountfitchet,
Essex. CM24 8LJ. England.
Telephone:- 01279-812005.
Facsimile:- 01279-812005.