Register to become a member of the pigeonnetwork forum. There is loads going on that remaining as a guest you cant see, so log on today, then you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members
boxer

Post by boxer »

hi all
im new to this site just hope i can help people on here and u can help me if needed
im from pembrokeshire wales me and my father have kept pigeons for many years
unfortunatley we havent been able to race for the last five years due to no club but we still breed and train the birds we have
also give or sell a few to people to see how they get on. we done very well when we were racing winning many club,fed,open positions
we also won the millenium race. our main strain of birds is the maurice verheyes we still have the old blood lines rainstorm,muffin boy,misspickle,ean witpen,dapplewick
we also purchased the jackpot verheyes from a mr dave carter they done realy well for us and others. we also have our own family of catrysse pigeons which have been
exceptional for us and others across the channel we also have a few other strains meulman jansenns,grandson of prins supercrack,and couple of fox pigeons.
we have started to enter the 1 loft races because were even struggling to train the birds because of the bloody hawks there everywhere
anyway thats about it hope to speek to u all soon

thanks boxer [rob]

Return to “WELCOME MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE FORUM”