Final Shipping Date - 16/06/14

THE 24th SOUTH AFRICAN MILLION DOLLAR “PLATINUM EDITION” (THE RACE WITH THE PROVEN TRACK RECORD)- (THE GREATEST PIGEON RACE IN THE WORLD) DUE TO BE HELD at Heron Banks Golf & River Estate, SOUTH AFRICA ON SATURDAY 1st FEBRUARY 2020. All training and race reports listed here.
willie reynolds

Final Shipping Date - 16/06/14

Post by willie reynolds »

FINAL SHIPPING DATE WARNING.

Dear Fellow Fancier/Fanciers,

This email is just a "POLITE REMINDER" that my FINAL SHIPPING DATE for entries into THE 19th SOUTH AFRICAN MILLION DOLLAR PIGEON RACE will take place on TUESDAY 17th JUNE 2014.

All pigeons will need to be with me by 18.00 on MONDAY 16th JUNE 2014.

If you have a "FREE ENTRY" from the 18th SAMDPR, then this offer can only be used in this forthcoming 19th SAMDPR (as per rules), so please do not miss your opportunity as it could be one of these pigeons that could win you a fortune. The only cost involved if you have a "FREE ENTRY" is £99 for shipping/export charges. Do not miss this opportunity to use your "FREE ENTRY". Please make all cheques should be made payable to Regency Lofts Limited.

However, if you do not have any youngsters ready to ship out on this date, I have some fanciers that are prepared to supply a few youngsters and then any winnings won, a percentage could be donated to charity. If you decide to take this option, then the £99 shipping/export charge will not be charged. HOWEVER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU INTEND TO DO, SO THAT THIS GIVES ME THE CHANCE AND TIME TO GET THESE YOUNGSTERS SUPPLIED FOR YOUR TEAM. I await your reply with interest.

If you have some credit in your Air Sport Account, you can use these funds to enter your pigeons into the 19th SAMDPR.

The full cost for a team of 3 pigeons including all export/shipping costs will be £789 and all cheques should be made payable to Regency Lofts Limited.

I know that quite a few fanciers/entrants were upset by the decision in the 18th SAMDPR to take the pigeons further on the Final Race because a strong tail wind was forecast and the race committee have already stated that this will not happen again. A decision was made and as it happens turned out to be a wrong decision but these things happen in the world of pigeon racing, not just the SAMDPR but in every organisation that race on a regular basis. However, it should be mentioned that 55 pigeons were still recorded on the day and this kept up the record of pigeons being clocked on the day in each of the 18 races since the start of this great international race. Not many one lofts races around the world can make this statement.

The one thing that I know for a fact is that fanciers that do not enter after the last race, always seem to regret it and say how much they miss the excitement through the race series which of course lasts from October 2014 right through to February 2015.

So come on guys and gals please take a look through your loft/s and try to sort out a few of your top class pigeons to enter into THE 19th SAMDPR and once again be part of our UNITED KINGDOM RACE TEAM.

If you decide to enter and have not yet let me know how many pigeons you would like to enter, then can you please just either email me ASAP on reglofts@aol.com or telephone me on my home number 01279-812005 or my mobile 07860-568216.

You should have received by post all the OFFICIAL ENTRY FORMS and other details in the post recently, if not then please make contact with me immediately and I will then forward some on to you so that you can send these down with your race entries.

If you do decide to enter some pigeons and are thinking about booking a Pigeon Courier Service, then please do this straight away as most of these seem to need quite a few days notice to book collections from your home. Some do deliver over the weekend and if so that is not a problem with me.

I await your reply with interest and hope that you decide to enter THE 19th SAMDPR.

Yours in sport,

Paul.

Paul Smith,
United Kingdom Race Team Shipper & International Race Co-ordinator,
The 1st/19th South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race,
Regency Lofts Limited,
2, Highmead,
off Coltsfield,
Stansted Mountfitchet,
Essex. CM24 8LJ. England.
Telephone:- 01279-812005.
Facsimile:- 01279-812005.