Oct/Nov Update - Sales etc

The UK's Premier One-Loft Race From FRANCE. THE ULTIMATE IN ONE LOFT RACING.
willie reynolds

Oct/Nov Update - Sales etc

Post by willie reynolds »

2nd November 2014

A cracking day to-day, it was our first auction, there was 50 lots up for grabs, fanciers who did attended came to buy top quality One Loft pigeon's and that is what was on show, again scores of fanciers commented of the feather quality and condition of the birds all saying you have done a fantastic job, well it is not just me it's the whole family, Annette & Rob deserve much praise, when I am away they take over the chores, now for the sale…………. the winner demanded the highest price, this was a pigeon bred by the top One Loft Race partnership in Europe the Cookstown Sizzlers from Northern Ireland, this loft has won two different One Loft races in the last 2 years I don't think this has ever been done before, the bird was sold for £3200.00 with the partnership buying it back themselves, another pigeon which demanded a good price £800.00 was a superb Blue Cock of Hennie and Annett Kalmeyer this bird was 16th in the final, the birds averaged £178.00 each with most being sold in the hall, SALE 2 is now on the internet and fanciers who are bidding on the web site www.bidorbuypigeons.com must declare either to me or e-mail the site administrator before 8.30am next Sunday 9th November and tell us what your maximum bid is, I can assure everyone all bids are genuine and no pigeon is run up.

Now for Epsom Show, what a change 12 months makes, it was a year ago to the day that we launched our race and it was hard to convince fanciers that this race would stand alone from any other, well we had a great deal of interest, but as I pointed out we are only taking 500 pigeons, we gave all who entered in 2014 the first refusal until November 1st some 80% have re-entered for 2015, we already have 300 birds so it is now first come basis, send in £100 deposit and your in, see the fancy press this week for more details.

SALE 2 will be held on 9th November at Pinxton Miners Welfare, Wharf Road, Pinxton, Notts, NG16 6LG ……. Viewing is 11.00am the sale will start at 12.15pm.

Remember Who Dares Wins - Gary,Annette & Rob

30th October

Hi we have split the birds and I must say they are looking great, we are going to attempt a couple of video's to-day of a few pigeon which are in Sale 2, you will be able to view these on www.bidorbuypigeons.com last night we took a decision to save all who enter our race and cannot bring their own birds to the loft at least £40.00, yes the No1 courier of Pigeon's G&R Couriers will collect and deliver your birds to the loft for FREE, this also includes Scotland & Ireland so now deduct this from your entry fee and I am sure you will appreciate what your are getting for your money, remember we don't have a yearling race, all our time is concentrated on your youngsters after all this is what you are paying us to do.

SALE 1 will be held on 2nd November at Pinxton Miners Welfare, Wharf Road, Pinxton, Notts, NG16 6LG……. Viewing is 11.00am the sale will start at 12.15pm.

SALE 2 will be held on 9th November at Pinxton Miners Welfare, Wharf Road, Pinxton, Notts, NG16 6LG ……. Viewing is 11.00am the sale will start at 12.15pm.

29th October

Hi again, not long now before our 1st Live sale on Sunday 2nd November, we are pleased with the birds on our auction site www.bidorbuypigeons.com there is no doubt some of these birds will found a stock loft plus you won't pay the crazy prices being asked in the fancy press, the birds are moulting superb which is a great sign they are happy and healthy, all these birds are tried and tested having completed over 30 training tosses, 5 Hot Spot Races and the Final from Falaise in France in a head wind, fanciers only send their best to this one loft race so I think enough said.

Now for the 2015 race, we will be attending Epsom Show on Saturday 1st of November so anyone who is interested in entering or has any questions then come along and we will do our best to help you, next year although this will be only our second year we will take our race to a different level, things are in place which no other UK or Irish One Loft Race has ever done before, I won't say anymore than that at the moment but remember we paid out far more than was expected from the amount of entries we had so we do honour what we state.

SALE 1 will be held on 2nd November at Pinxton Miners Welfare, Wharf Road, Pinxton, Notts, NG16 6LG……. Viewing is 11.00am the sale will start at 12.15pm.

Return to “Who Dares Wins - One Loft Race”