Dec Update 2014 -

The UK's Premier One-Loft Race From FRANCE. THE ULTIMATE IN ONE LOFT RACING.
willie reynolds

Dec Update 2014 -

Post by willie reynolds »

11th December

Hi again, well Christmas is just around the corner so no doubt many will have paired up to get the early youngsters, we ourselves when racing found our best youngsters to be February hatched, I don't know if any one else has noticed this, we are all set for the 2015 entries and we are sure that all who have entered will see something done by us this year which has not been achieved in the UK for many years, I can't say too much yet because we are still in negotiations, but remember we paid out big money in 2014 compared to the entries we had, its a fact that if we go on entries we paid out at least 25% more than any other One Loft Race in the UK, so I am sure all we appreciate we are good for our word. Also again unlike any other One Loft Race……….. WE DEDUCT NOTHING FROM YOUR POOLS, WHAT'S IN THE POT IS PAID OUT.

I had to snigger to myself when I heard that One of our competitors is stating that they will pay £50,000 first prize for an entry of 1000 birds, I am sure this loft promised the same in 2014 did it happen NO, did they get over 1000 birds YES, so do you feel £50,000 will be paid out in 2015, I doubt it, we know pigeon fanciers are not fools and at our loft all are treated as equals, so why I wonder do others try to pull the wool over our eyes.

FREE FREE FREE Delivery..

Again unlike any other One Loft Race entrants have no carriage charges to pay and birds will be picked up at the door, entrants from Germany, Holland & Belgium have NO shipping costs, this is down to the excellent service G&R Couriers are providing, remember this company does not use third parties so your birds are not passed from Van to Van.

Remember Who Dares Wins - Gary,Annette & Rob

1st December

We could not attend Telford which was a shame, however fanciers what a weekend had by all who went to Belgium, I picked Roger Lowe up at 7.00am on Friday, we had a good trip over although the traffic was quite busy, if there was a downside for me it was I needed some ear muffs because by god can't Roger Lowe Snaw but what a guy fun fun fun all the way absolutely great company, on friday night we went for a beautiful meal with Freddy Vandaheede and his charming wife, we visited a couple of lofts on Saturday and also attended a presentation of which the likes of Leo Hermans was in attendance so again we were in good company, Sunday morning myself and Roger we picked up a few pigeons from Andre Roodhooft and again both Andre and Annett made us very welcome, on the way home we picked up birds from Daniel Aerens for fanciers in Scotland and Ireland and whilst there I had a look at a few of his top pigeons, we do already have 3 pairs purchased last year but never bred from and after seeing the quality I could not resist buying another two cocks and a hen, two of the birds are direct off Daniels St Vincent pigeon, the other is from his Barcelona ace bird which can be viewed on PIPA she has flown Barcelona 8 times, the class of Daniels birds stood out, but before we go any further NO we are not going to start racing, the One Loft birds are our racing, we purchased these purely for breeding, the youngsters will be offered for sale.

Now for our 2015 race, interest is fantastic, we only have 80 places left and trust me we have the best of the best entered so who ever does win our race in 2015 then they can declare themselves Champions because they will have won the best one loft race in the UK and Ireland also possibly Europe.

G&R COURIERS ARE COLLECTING & DELIVERING BIRDS TO WHO DARES WINS FOR FREE INCLUDING SCOTLAND & IRELAND.

Remember Who Dares Wins - Gary,Annette & Rob

Return to “Who Dares Wins - One Loft Race”