Derry Federation Update for 2015 -

Top competition in Derry City between the five local clubs Foyle, Maiden City, Londonderry, Ameila Earhart and Derry & Dist. Click here for all the latest news and results for the City of Derry Federation etc.
willie reynolds

Derry Federation Update for 2015 -

Post by willie reynolds »

Derry Fed
news on last year
when the fiasco hit last year ..i decided to keep result running at a cost of £10 per member ..which was to cover trophies and a possible presentation.
TBH my heart isnt in it now and i failed to organise anything for presentation. Work commitments is a priority to raise a family and i didnt have the time.(thats my cop out ...lol)
i collected £390 from 39 members that joined. Trophies were ordered last month and are now ready for collection at a cost of £260....£130 left over.
I took that on last year to keep the fed result going, i dont like the idea of doing it again (unless some else wants to).
feed back on these suggestions would be appreciated
1. Hold a presentation
2. forget the presentation and put £130 up for a race split for top 3 or give to who ever wants to continue with this.
3. I think if we are going down the middle route ...i could create a "Fed" result for free smile smile emoticon
im not the man needed in continuing with this.
atb Mick Moran.
willie reynolds

Re: Derry Federation Update for 2015 -

Post by willie reynolds »

Invite letter from Billy Page, PRO, Foyle RPS

Dear Club Sec,
We in the Foyle RPS are starting a dialogue among the clubs in the Derry area to look at the future of the pigeon sport and the future of racing in the Derry area.We are calling on all clubs to come to a meeting in the Foyle clubrooms on the 2sd April at 7p.m. We believe that the time has come to look ahead to see where the sport is going. Hope you can attend as your opinion is very much appreciated by our club.
Yours sincerely Billy Page
Meeting is open to all members of any local club.

Return to “Flying into the North West by Billy Knox”