Not Long Now - Big KO 18/04/15

New scribe to cover Northern Ireland, all the news reports here plus all the info on his Charity Sales.
willie reynolds

Not Long Now - Big KO 18/04/15

Post by willie reynolds »

NOT LONG LEFT NOW...

As we are on countdown with the first race this weekend with the Ulster Fed and NIPA kicking of the 2015 racing season for old birds, Ulster Fed will be in Kildare and the NIPA in Tullamore i would just like to personally wish each and every fancier competing this weekend all the best in the new season ahead. As you are already aware i will be posting results and loft reports on behalf of certain clubs and fanciers who have shown there support to me as a new scribe by contacting me to help with the lack of publicity to which they have received for the past few years now!! The service to which i am providing will be no cost to you the Fancier, Club, Fed or Nipa thats right folks i am doing this FREE purely for the love and passion i have for this great sport of ours. Pigeon racing is a dying sport to which we are aware of but in my eyes nothing has to die without a fight to keep it alive, by offering my services to you the fancier this is just one way of which i am going to keep this sport alive as well as giving you the fancier the publicity you our well overdue... My results and loft reports will be posted on quite a few social media sites, websites and other areas of weekly press. If you would like any other information or would like a loft report done you can contact me on facebook or by sending me an email to rk82_@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks to everyone already who have shown there support to me with it being my first year as a new scribe, i look forward to hearing from you all and cant wait to catch up with some old and new friends with the new season just around the corner.

Below is the main website to which i will be using for results and loft reports, not only is it the biggest but its also the best website for you the fancier.

Good luck for the 2015 season...

Return to “"Flying Start with Ross Kelly"”