"FINAL SHIPPING DATE" for THE 20th SAMDPR -

THE 24th SOUTH AFRICAN MILLION DOLLAR “PLATINUM EDITION” (THE RACE WITH THE PROVEN TRACK RECORD)- (THE GREATEST PIGEON RACE IN THE WORLD) DUE TO BE HELD at Heron Banks Golf & River Estate, SOUTH AFRICA ON SATURDAY 1st FEBRUARY 2020. All training and race reports listed here.
willie reynolds

"FINAL SHIPPING DATE" for THE 20th SAMDPR -

Post by willie reynolds »

Dear Fellow Fancier/s,

This email is just a "POLITE REMINDER" to tell you that the "FINAL SHIPPING DATE" for THE 20th SAMDPR is approaching very fast, in fact it is less than a week away.

All pigeons must be with me at my home address by 18.00 on MONDAY 18th MAY 2015.

Why not go into your lofts and select something special to send and be part of our United Kingdom Race Team? You really will enjoy the experience and have months of fun following the results of your pigeons over our winter months.

I STILL HAVE SOME SPACE FOR PIGEONS ON THIS SHIPMENT, SO WHY NOT JOIN IN THE FUN IN THE SUN?

If you have not already confirmed your spaces on this one and only shipment, you still have time to confirm. All you have to do is email me on reglofts@aol.com or call me on 01279-812005 (Home) or 07860-568216 (Mobile).

***PLEASE REMEMBER that all your pigeons have to have been vaccinated against PARAMYXOVIRUS before they are delivered to me and the BOOKINGS FORM signed and delivered with your pigeons.

If you do decide to enter some of your top class pigeons and you are going to use a Pigeon Courier, then you need to book them straight away as time is running out fast.

Please try to select a few of your top class pigeons and support our NATIONAL TEAM and be part of THE UNITED KINGDOM RACE TEAM in THE 20th SAMDPR, which will also be known as "THE PLATINUM EDITION" as it is the twentieth year that this great international race has been running.

If you have already booked some entries into THE 20th SAMDPR and you would like to enter some more, just email me or call me and update your numbers. The more the merrier.

Best of luck for the 2015 racing season.

Yours in sport,

Paul.

Paul Smith,
United Kingdom Race Team Co-ordinator/Shipper & International Race Co-ordinator,
The 1st/20th South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race,
Regency Lofts Limited,
2, Highmead,
off Coltsfield,
Stansted Mountfitchet,
Essex. CM24 8LJ. England.
Telephone:- 01279-812005.
Facsimile:- 01279-812005.
Int. Code:- +44-1279-812005.
Mobile:- 07860-568216.
Email Address:- reglofts@aol.com
Skype Address:- talbot7944
Regency Lofts Website Address:- www.regencylofts.com
The South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race Website:- www.samdpr.com
willie reynolds

Re: "FINAL SHIPPING DATE" for THE 20th SAMDPR -

Post by willie reynolds »

Dear Fellow Fancier/s,

This is just a "POLITE REMINDER" to let you know that any pigeons for my SECOND & FINAL SHIPMENT out to THE 20th SAMDPR will need to be with me by 18-00 on THURSDAY 11th JUNE 2015.

If you are going to use a Pigeon Courier, then please contact them immediately and book your collection, as they are very busy at this time of the year. As mentioned above they will need to be with me by 18-00 on THURSDAY 11th JUNE 2015.

The UNITED KINGDOM TEAM already consists of 351 pigeons that were shipped out in the 1st Shipment just over three weeks ago.

So come on guys/gals, go out into your lofts and try to pick out a few of your top class pigeons and enter them into this "THE BIGGEST AND GREATEST ONE LOFT PIGEON RACE IN THE WORLD TODAY". We have won it before and with your help and assistance we can win it again.

If you do decide to send some pigeons, then please either call me on 01279-812005 or 07860-568216 (Mobile) or email me on reglofts@aol.com just so that I know how many pigeons I have to cater for.

Thanking you in anticipation and I hope you do decide to enter some of your top class pigeons and be part of THE UNITED KINGDOM RACE TEAM in THE 20th SOUTH AFRICAN MILLION DOLLAR PIGEON RACE.(THE PLATINUM EDITION).

THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST CHANCE TO ENTER THE 20th SAMDPR AND TO JOIN IN THE FUN IN THE SUN IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR THIS VERY SPECIAL 20th EDITION OF THIS GREAT INTERNATIONAL PIGEON RACE.

Best regards and a good luck for the rest of the 2015 race season and the future.

Yours in sport,

Paul.

Paul Smith,
United Kingdom Race Team Co-ordinator/Shipper & International Race Co-ordinator,
The 1st/20th South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race,
Regency Lofts Limited,
2, Highmead,
off Coltsfield,
Stansted Mountfitchet,
Essex. CM24 8LJ. England.
Telephone:- 01279-812005.
Facsimile:- 01279-812005.
Int. Code:- +44-1279-812005.
Mobile:- 07860-568216.
Email Address:- reglofts@aol.com
Skype Address:- talbot7944