New member of site

Register to become a member of the pigeonnetwork forum. There is loads going on that remaining as a guest you cant see, so log on today, then you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members
madmick

New member of site

Post by madmick »

Hello all,
My name is mick and have been racing pigeons for 5 yrs with limited success into Derry (hard old fly), but some fanciers here make it look easy. My aim is to fly from france on a regular basis and maybe some day even win a national.
I have acquired some of the best french lines from around here the last couple of years, namely Noel and Sean Mc Grotty(arden based), Martin Healy ( i think in the last 5yrs he has only failed to time once), Mc Eleney Brothers (4th open INFC fougeres and 13th open INFC Fougeres), + my fathers own birds and what ever other "crap" i purchased.

Sent 3 to France with NIPA last year for my first time(never seen a feather), it was a hard race . 80 birds left Derry and only 4 made it in 3 days.
M. Healy (Maiden City)14.00 next day----P.Cregan(Maiden City) 19.30 next day-------M. Harkin(Foyle)08.00 3rd day-------and
J. Houston(Rock) 09.30 3rd day.

I've picked out 3 candidates this year all being well.

Any comments or advice on how to prepare them for the big one would be appreciated. I love information and take from it what i like or suits.

good luck all

madmick
redmills12

Re: New member of site

Post by redmills12 »

Mickey

Congratulations on getting one back from France and winning the Club i am really pleased for you.

Gary

Return to “WELCOME MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE FORUM”