Grosvenor Prize Night - 20/11/15

Click here for all the latest news and results for the Ulster Federation.
willie reynolds

Grosvenor Prize Night - 20/11/15

Post by willie reynolds »

Mick O\'Neill writes - Friday night Roberta Franko and myself were all invited along to the Grosvenor HPS annual Presentation Night and guess who was doing the presenting Roberta and myself it was about 3-4 weeks ago I got a call from Paul Mc Carthy Mick we are having our Presentation Night in the Glenowen Glen Road on the 20th of November That’s not a problem Paul do you want us up to take a few photos

No Mick I was going to ask will you and the wife do the presenting for us now I thought Paul was mixing but no the club wanted us to do it to say it was a shock and it was an HONOUR for me to do it was an understatement no messing about with these boys taxi arrived to pick us up and taxi got for us to get home again there was a good crowd but not all members attended which is sad after their birds winning trophys the room had a lovely inviting warmth after coming in from the cold and sleet all the tables laid out for dinner the trophies laid out on their table and the group was all set up so after a lovely meal Roberta and myself started with the presentations once that was over it was time for the group and until that moment I didn’t realise Tony Ferran could dance (and after what I witnessed he can’t ha-ha ) it’s a short video as Mick was there to enjoy himself so thank you to John Ramsey for the photos and to the committee and members of the Grosvenor HPS just to say thank you for the invite the welcome and the honour of sharing your night with us and for coming over to us asking was everything ok did we need anything ( I should have said YES WINNING PIGEONS ha-ha ) thank you all

To Paul and Kathleen Mc Carthy a special word of thanks for placing us at the table with themselves and their family who all made us more than welcome and who couldn’t do enough for us thank you Mick and Roberta

On behalf of the members of the Grosvenor HPS we would like to thank the staff of the Glenowen for the excellent food and service and to the group for the nights entertainment thank you

1 P & K MC CARTHY 68 CARDS
2 A & A FERRAN 31 CARDS
3 J & L SMYTH 41 CARDS
4 T & L COOKE 24 CARDS
6 P FARRELLY & SON 18 CARDS
8 J MC ALORUM & SON 11 CARDS
13 J RAMSEY & SON 3 CARDS
15 J PORTER & SON 2 CARDS

GROSVENOR HPS PRESENTATION NIGHT 20 / 11 / 2015
https://youtu.be/CfqfjXW8Cp8

Return to “Ulster Federation”