News Update Jan/Feb 2016 -

The North Coast Classic is now in its 8th year! All our prize money and pool money has been paid within 10 days. We have SIX Hotspot races prior to the North Coast Classic Race from Cork. The six Hot Spot races will take place from 70, 115, 150, 175, 196 and 150 miles on consecutive Sundays. Each week we have given prizes for the top 5 in each Hotspot race. The final race, The North Coast Classic, from Cork will be 265 miles. 1st Prize £15,000, other estimated prizes are £3,000, £2,000, £1,000, £800, £600, £400, £200, 7 x £150 and 6 x £100. Ace Pigeon £1,000, 2 Bird Average £500 and Six Hot Spot Races with prizes 1st £150, 2nd £100, 3rd £50, 4th £50 and 5th £50. All prizes are based on 700 birds, deadline for entry is the end of April 2020. Adrian.
willie reynolds

News Update Jan/Feb 2016 -

Post by willie reynolds »

Hi everybody, coming to that time of the year when I bore you stupid, just a wee heads up ncc stall is in the balcony over looking the show birds this year in Blackpool,don\\\'t be shy and come and say hello to Sean and the boys,they will be glad of the craic up there. Bridget McCrudden.
Last edited by willie reynolds on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
willie reynolds

Re: News Update Jan/Feb 2016 -

The North Coast Classic is entering its eight year and things are looking very positive for another successful year with new ,returning and regular patrons expressing great interest in this years venture .
Their percentage of 50% - 60% entries making the final to compete for their top prize of £12000 is very impressive . So anyone interested in having a go at One Loft Racing have a look at this one .

http://www.northcoastclassic.co.uk
willie reynolds

‎Paul Oconnor‎ to North Coast Classic
17 hrs ·
Well ladies and gents the new season is up and running with the arrival of the first of this years contestants. .First in this year is Mr Mark Cowell from Kent with a lovely kit off 14 youngsters
As the new season is now underway Sean and Willy would like to wish all off this year\'s entrants an enjoyable and successful season in the NCC. ..
Sean ,Willy and myself would also like to thank all the visitors to the NCC stand in Blackpool. We had a great weekend of chat and laughs with old and new friends. Also the business side of the weekend (signing entrants) was fantastic and so surprising for me,as the NCC stand was in an awful position. Even so, the genuine interest in the race this year was unreal. I\'ll stick my neck out and say the loft won\'t be long in filling up..

All the best and plenty of good luck to everyone entrants and followers.
willie reynolds

First entries 2016
17th February 2016 4:34 pm | By: NCC AUTHOR - Adrian
Our first entries are now in residence with another batch due over the weekend . They have all been vaccinated and quarantined in their own section . They are as usual a quality looking bunch with good appetites which suggests that they are in robust health. We will update the site with regular posts and wish all those participating in our 2016 series the best of luck .

Return to “North Coast Classic (Coleraine) -”