Nigel Laycock Saturday 16/01/16 -

Contact Homer if you wish to be included on this Blackpool Board - Tel: 07538 238364.
willie reynolds

Nigel Laycock Saturday 16/01/16 -

Post by willie reynolds »

NIGEL LAYCOCK - BLACKPOOL 2016

Nigel pictured with his star performer Champion \" Northern Bound \"

PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO VIEW COMPLETE SALE LIST

NIGEL LAYCOCK
BLACKPOOL SALE LIST
Lot 1: GB09F42468 - Blue Hen - What a hen to start the sale - Picked specially from the stock loft for
the Blackpool weekend - 42468 is full sister to 42283, one of my best ever racing hens . These are proven
pigeons that will breed winners in the right hands. I haven\'t kept this hen all this time for nothing.
Sire - \"Gold Charm\" This cock is responsible for countless winners. He was loaned to my good mate Paul
Stobbs where he bred Champion pigeon of Consett Federation. He then came back and bred my 1st
N.Section Tours winner who went on and bred \"Young Champ\" the sire of \"Lakey\'s Bridesmaid\" 1st
Yearling 2nd Open MNFC. 435 miles 5,510 birds, also \"Live the Dream\" 1st Yearling 1st Open MNFC
Carentan 300 mls 9,678 birds.
Dam - \"Daughter 24\" Lt Chequer Hen GB08Z23456 - Her sire was a one of Brian Johnsons Fed topping
racing cocks. Bred from the very best of the Leo Van Rjin\'s.
Lot 2 : GB13E 36076 - Blue Cock - This cock will found a loft of national performers - Bred especially
for my own stock loft - Inbred G/Sire x G/Dtr & 1/2 Brother to Champion \" Wishing On A Star \" -
Winner : 1st Sect 32nd Open NFC Saintes - 548 miles - only 2 birds home on the day in the section
- My loss - Your gain !!!
Sire : \" Black Vooruit \" - GB02Z 74146 - One of the best son\'s of \" I\'m Sparticus \" . Among his best
children are \" Wishing On A Star \" - Winner : 1st Sect 32nd Open NFC Saintes - 548 miles - only 2 birds
home on the day in the section
Dam - \" Whitetail \" -GB03N 75621 - Bred from two 1st Section K winners at 548 miles with the NFC.
The very best of my long distance national family . These keep going when the others give up . - Direct
Dtr Champions \" Steady Eddie \" x \" Wishing On A Star \"
Lot 3 : GB14E 36357 - Blue Cock - Full brother to my 2nd Sect 8th Open MNFC Carenton 2015 - These
bloodlines always come through in the big races .
Sire : \" Steady 717 \" - Bred from one of my best racers paired back to his daughter - These bloodlines
race the long hard races for fun - Everywhere they have gone they have won .
G/Sire : Champion “Steady Eddie”, my Champion racer and producer, he won 35th Open MNFC
Picauville from over 9,000 birds, 3rd Sec 3rd Open MNFC Tours 442 mls. 1st Section 29th Open
National Flying Club Saintes 548 mls. In the stock loft he has bred a number of top racers and breeders
including 16199 who bred the sire of “Northern Bound” Winner of the Midlands National 1st Open
“Ace” Pigeon Middle Distance award in 2013 + 2014. He bred the dam of my good friends Mr/Mrs
Evans and Cuthberts best channel cock, plus this daughter has bred a good few more for the partnership.
G/Dam - \" Whitetail \" -GB03N 75621 - Bred from two 1st Section K winners at 548 miles with the NFC.
The very best of my long distance national family . These keep going when the others give up . - Direct
Dam : \" Perfect One \" - GB13E 35982 - Blue Hen - One of three sisters all breeding the goods. They are
bred from a long line of proven national winning bloodlines - If there was better I would have them .
G/Sire : \" Black Vooruit \" - GB02Z 74146 - One of the best son\'s of \" I\'m Sparticus \" . Among his best
children are \" Wishing On A Star \" - Winner : 1st Sect 32nd Open NFC Saintes - 548 miles - only 2 birds
G/Dam - \" Whitetail \" -GB03N 75621 - Bred from two 1st Section K winners at 548 miles with the NFC.
Lot 4. GB15F36963 - \" Little Mix \" - Blue Hen - The very best of two worlds . Marshall Sons & Smith \"
Euro Diamond \" & \" Jordy \" lines back to my own \" Slimmen UK \" & \" Miss Sablon \" lines. I had the
very best team of De Rauw Sablons outside their lofts. \" Miss Sablon \" was the only one I kept back for
my own use .
Sire - \" Diamond Gold \" NEHU13TN 5083 - Son of \" Blue Diamond \" full brother to \" Ice Diamond \"
mother of Marshall , Sons & Smith\'s champion racing cock \" The Machine \" 5th & 9th UNC Bourges 580
miles , 11th Clermont . The dam of 5083 is a full sister to \" The Machine \"
Dam – “Slim 439” Full sister to “Slim Lady” mother of “Lakey’s Bridesmaid” 1st Yearling 2nd Open
MNFC Ancenis 5,510 birds. Direct from “Slimmen UK” & “Miss Sablon” both responsible for countless
winners at the highest level.
Lot 5. GB12E 44711 - \" Inbred Eddie \" - Blue Cock - Bred especially for the stock loft . On offer a direct
son of my champion \" Steady Eddie \" when paired back to his own daughter . I have two brothers to the
cock on offer in the stock loft. Perfect for a cross !!!!
Sire – “Steady Eddie”, my Champion racer and producer, he won 35th Open MNFC Picauville from over
9,000 birds, 3rd Sec 3rd Open MNFC Tours 442 mls. 1st Section 29th Open National Flying Club Saintes
548 mls. In the stock loft he has bred a number of top racers and breeders including 16199 who bred the
sire of “Northern Bound” Winner of the Midlands National 1st Open “Ace” Pigeon Middle Distance
award in 2013 + 2014. He bred the dam of my good friends Mr/Mrs Evans and Cuthberts best channel
cock, plus this daughter has bred a good few more for the partnership.
Dam - \" Whitetail \" -GB03N 75621 - Bred from two 1st Section K winners at 548 miles with the NFC.
Lot 6 . GB15F 37047 - Blue Cock - On offer a 1/2 brother to Champions “Lakey’s Bridesmaid” - Winner
: 1st Yearling National 2nd Open MNFC Ancenis winner from 5,510 birds & “Live the Dream” 1st
Yearling 1st Section 1st Open MNFC Carentan 941 members 9,678 birds 2014.
Sire – “Young Champ” GB10F44486, from “My Lad” 1st Open Northern Classic Messac 2011 when
paired to my 1st Sec MNFC winner from Tours 2011 and daughter of “Gold Charm”, this cock while on
loan to Paul Stobbs bred him the Champion bird of Consett Fed.
Dam : \" Northern Lady \" GB13Z 31078- Bred especially for stock from mother x son mating - G/Sire
Champion “Northern Bound” - 12A 49220 - 1st “Ace” Pigeon Middle Distance Midland National Flying
Club 2013 +2014. Arguably one of the greatest racing cocks in Europe. 2nd Sec 6th Open Yearling
Classic 1,248 birds, 2nd Section 92nd Open Carentan, 300 mls 8,406 birds. 2nd Sec 24th Open
Fourgeres 368mls 6,861 birds. 110th Open Ancenis 435mls 5,510 birds. 2nd Sec 165th Open Fourgeres
8,443 birds. 4th Section 23rd Open Ancenis 435mls 4,670 birds. 1st Section 11th Open Vire 334 mls
5,081 birds. 1st Open Yorkshire St Leger 2013 and 2014. All against the elite of the Midlands National
Flying Club. Represented Great Britain at the Olympiad in Hungary.
G/Dam – “Northern Lass” - GB07T36157 - Winner : 19th Open Northern Classic before injuring her
wing . This hen is an aunt to \" Wishing On A Star \" - 1st Sect 32nd Open NFC Saintes - 548 miles - only
2 birds home on the day in the section - Direct Dtr of “I’m Spartacus” the foundation son off “Black
Opium”. 36157 is the Mother of Champion “Northern Bound”
Lot 7.GB15F 36988 - Dark Cock - On Offer a double G/Son of \" I\'m Sparticus \" - My foundation Eric
Limburg producer & top son of \" Black Opium \" - This young cock wants 12 months to mature - He will
be an asset in any stock loft .
Sire : \" Slim Opium \" - GB10Z 26038 - One Of My Top Stock Cocks- Proven year after year - Many
fanciers owe their success to the likes of this cock - Direct Son : \" I\'m Sparticus \" - Belg01-2338017 -
My top Eric Limburg stock cock . His G/Dtr \" Wishing On A Star \" won 5th Sect K Poiters 500 miles -
only 18 on the day. She went on & won 1st Sect K 32nd Open SaintesNFC only two birds on the night in
the section. Champion \" Northern Bound \" is a double G/Son - when paired to \" Slimcea Girl \" - One of
the foundation hens from Eric Limburg
Dam - \" Miss Sparticus \" -GB06J 07087 - This hen was a good racer , harder the better . Direct Dtr of my
top two direct Eric Limburg stock birds - \" I\'m Sparticus \" x \" The Good Hen \" - they do not come better.
I retired her to stock as she is perfection in the hand with the bloodline to match .
Lot 8 : GB14B 49193 - Blue W/F Hen - Bred from two star long distance performers
Sire : GB12B 79818 - Winner : 3rd Sect Bordeaux 2014- Alan White - Hetton
Dam : GB11Z 39520 - \" Pocket Rocket \" - Winner : 1st Sect 3rd Open Champion \" Ace \" Pigeon Long
Distance 2013 Midland National & 1st Sect 8th Open Champion 2 Ace \" Pigeon Long Distance 2014 -
MNFC - Alan White Hetton - Only 3 birds were timed in racetime 2014 in the North Sect MNFC
Bordeaux - 603 miles - This pair were two of the three birds
Lot 9. GB10F44477 - \" Star 77 \" - Blue Cheq Cock - This cock will found a loft of winners in the right
hands - 1/2 Brother to \" My Lad \" - 1st Open Northern Classic Messac
Sire - \" IronMan \" GB02Z 40532 . One of my best racing cocks . As a yearling and only 5 training tosses
, as a baby , he raced four MNFC races and was in the top 30 in three of them . His progency are now
making their mark with many top birds containing his blood .
Dam – “Slimstar” GB06E 01484. One of my top stock hens, direct daughter of “Slimcea Girl” one of my
foundation Eric Limburg stock hens. She was a direct daughter of the “Slimmen” Eric’s Number One
stock cock at that time. “Slimstar” is the dam of “My Lad” 1st Open Northern Classic Messac 404 miles,
he had the fastest velocity of all pigeons racing from France into Yorkshire that day. A long line of
reliability, a family of birds based on performance.
Lot 10 : GB13E36058 - Blue Cheq Cock - Bred especially for stock - These birds will fly all day into the
head winds . No more after these .
Sire \" Dark Beauty \" - GB04Z 15977 - One of my top stock cocks - I purchased the very best of all the
main birds in the Van Helmond loft. When I decided to sell the older stock birds I paired the very best
together and bred myself a small amount to keep for myself - This cock is one of them - Bred for the
extreme distance- These birds have bred many good birds - Mainly crossed - Jan Aarden based
Dam - \" Miss Sparticus \" -GB06J 07087 - This hen was a good racer , harder the better . Direct Dtr of my
top two direct Eric Limburg stock birds - \" I\'m Sparticus \" x \" The Good Hen \" - they do not come better.
I retired her to stock as she is perfection in the hand with the bloodline to match .
Lot 11: GB15F 36996 - Mosaic Cock - Bred especially for stock - Study the pedigree and judge for
yourself .
Sire. Blue Cock bred by T. Marshall, Son & Smith from the very best of their Bourges National winning
family.
Dam. Dark WF Hen Unrung - Daughter of my Magnificent Son of Brian Dennys \"Tuff Nut\" when paired
back to a T. Marshall, Son & Smith Hen again from their Record Breaking Bourges bloodlines. These are
the birds I am breeding around for my own future National racing team. When pigeons can fly
consistently into a head wind at 580 miles on the day, they are \"SPECIAL\".
Lot 12. GB12Z 79846 - Blue Cock - One of my retired racing cocks - A winner inland with many more
prizes . Hit by the peregrine early 2014 - Spoiled him for bigger things - He is quality and fantastic bred -
On Offer a 1/2 brother to Champion \" My Lad \" - 1st Open Northern Classic Messac
Sire : “Slim\'s Son” - Blue Cock - GB 10F 44410. Top Producer - His bloodlines are the very best of my
foundation breeders. His sire the Champion Stock cock “Slimmen UK” when paired to his own daughter.
Dam – “Slimstar” GB06E 01484. One of my top stock hens, direct daughter of “Slimcea Girl” one of my
foundation Eric Limburg stock hens. She was a direct Daughter of the “Slimmen” Eric’s Number One
stock cock at that time. “Slimstar” is the dam of “My Lad” 1st Open Northern Classic Messac 404 miles,
he had the fastest velocity of all pigeons racing from France into Yorkshire that day. A long line of
Lot 13. GB14E 36261 - \" Lakey\'s Lad \" - Pure Class - In the right hands - Cannot Fail - A Champion In
The Making - 1st Open Northern Classic back to his G/Dtr 1st Yearling 2nd Open MNFC Ancenis - 435
miles
Sire : \" My Lad \" - Cheq Cock - GB09Z 82664- Winner : 1st Open Northern Classic Messac - 404 miles -
On the day he beat the velocity of the best birds in the MNFC flying further . At Stock - Sire: \" Slim Star
\" who in two years has bred \" Lakey\'s Bridesmaid \" ( see below & \" Live The Dream \" - 1st Open MNFC
Carentan 9,678 birds .
Dam : “Lakey’s Bridesmaid” - Blue Hen - GB 12 Z 79871 - my 1st Yearling National 2nd Open MNFC
Ancenis winner from 5,510 birds. She has the same sire as “Live the Dream” 1st Yearling 1st Open
MNFC Carentan winner from 9,678 birds. Her sire “New Champ” when paired to “Slim Lady “ top dtr of
“Slimmen UK” + “Miss Sablon” .
Lot 14. GB10F44480 - Blue Hen - One of my good stock hens . I have a few off this hen so I can afford
to let her go . She will do well for the new owner .
Sire - \" Double Slim \" - GB07J 64435 - Double G/Son of Eric Limburg\'s Champion Breeder \" The
Slimmen \" - “Double Slim ” is a 1/2 brother to “Slim Lady” mother of “Lakey’s Bridesmaid” 1st
Yearling 2nd Open MNFC Ancenis 5,510 birds. Direct from “Slimmen UK” & “Slimcea Girl ” both
responsible for countless winners at the highest level.
Dam : “Slimstar” GB06E 01484. One of my top stock hens, direct daughter of “Slimcea Girl” one of my
foundation Eric Limburg stock hens. She was a direct Daughter of the “Slimmen” Eric’s Number One
Lot 15 : GB13E 36068 - Pencil Blue Cock - Bred for my own stock loft - He is bred from the very best
national winning bloodlines - Classic Breeding On Offer
Sire ; \" Mr Goulding \" - GB10X - This cock is closely related to Les Morris\'s 1st Open MNFC winner in
2013. I had him on loan from Steve to use as a cross into my own National winning family .
Dam : \" Cheq Whitetail \" -GB10F 44478 - Bred from two 1st Section K winners at 548 miles with the
NFC. The very best of my long distance national family . These keep going when the others give up . -
Direct Dtr Champions \" Steady Eddie \" x \" Wishing On A Star \".
Lot 16. GB15F 37010 - \" Northern Diamond \" - Blue Cock - Absolute class all the way through his
pedigree . I have kept back 4 sisters to this young cock for my own stock purposes - Northern Bounds
crossed into the EuroDiamond\'s - Just cannot fail !!!
Sire “Northern Bound” - 12A 49220 - Winner : 1st “Ace” Pigeon Middle Distance Midland National
Flying Club 2013 & 2014. Arguably one of the greatest racing cocks in Europe. 2nd Sec 6th Open
Yearling Classic 1,248 birds, 2nd Section 92nd Open Carentan, 300 mls 8,406 birds. 2nd Sec 24th Open
Fourgeres 368mls 6,861 birds. 110th Open Ancenis 435mls 5,510 birds. 2nd Sec 165th Open Fourgeres
8,443 birds. 4th Section 23rd Open Ancenis 435mls 4,670 birds. 1st Section 11th Open Vire 334 mls
5,081 birds. 1st Open Yorkshire St Leger 2013 and 2014. All against the elite of the Midlands National
Flying Club.
Dam : \" Gilbert\'s Girl \" - GB12R 36239 - Bred by Mark Gilbert - A cracking double G/Dtr of Brockamp\'s
famous \" EuroDiamond \" - Bred for me by Mark - Mark was 2nd 3rd & 4th Tarbes - The 2nd & 4th birds
were bred through these lines
Lot 17 : GB09F 42448 - \" Northern Queen \" - Blue Cheq Hen - On offer a full sister to the dam of
Champion \" Northern Bound \" Also the sire of Champion \" Wishing On A Star \" - This is a class hen on
offer - No more like this one .
Sire : \" I\'m Sparticus \" - Belg01-2338017 - My top Eric Limburg stock cock . His G/Dtr \" Wishing On A
Star \" won 5th Sect K Poiters 500 miles - only 18 on the day. She went on & won 1st Sect K 32nd Open
SaintesNFC only two birds on the night in the section. Champion \" Northern Bound \" is a double G/Son
Dam : \" Vooruit Hen \" - Belg01-2338045 - Top Producer Eric Limburg
Lot 18 : GB15F 37090 - \" Classy Bound \" - On Offer a full brother to Champion “Northern Bound” -
Winner : 1st “Ace” Pigeon Middle Distance Midland National Flying Club 2013 & 2014. Arguably one
of the greatest racing cocks in Europe - 2nd Sec 6th Open Yearling Classic 1,248 birds, 2nd Section 92nd
Open Carentan, 300 mls 8,406 birds. 2nd Sec 24th Open Fourgeres 368mls 6,861 birds. 110th Open
Ancenis 435mls 5,510 birds. 2nd Sec 165th Open Fourgeres 8,443 birds. 4th Section 23rd Open Ancenis
435mls 4,670 birds. 1st Section 11th Open Vire 334 mls 5,081 birds. 1st Open Yorkshire St Leger 2013
and 2014. All against the elite of the Midlands National Flying Club.
Sire - \" He\'s Sparticus \" -GB10F 44443 - Direct Son of the foundation breeder - \" I\'m Sparticus \" when
paired to \" Daughter Eddy \" - Direct Dtr \" Steady Eddie \"
Dam – “Northern Lass” Dk Chequer Hen GB07T36157. Direct daughter of “I’m Spartacus” the
foundation son off “Black Opium”. Winner : 19th Open Northern Classic before injuring her wing - At
stock - Dam of Champion “Northern Bound” “Ace” Middle Distance bird of the Midlands National
Flying Club 2013 + 2014.
Lot 19. GB15Z 38088 - Light Cheq Hen - Closely related to all my latest top performers - Take a look .
Sire : GB14Z 30871 - \" Steady 871 \" - This is one of my up & coming racers - His 1st time over the
channel in 2015 he was a winner of 2nd Sect 111 members sent 1,337 birds 8th Open 878 members sent
8,900 birds - MNFC Carenton . G/Son of \" Steady Eddie \" & Inbred G/Son of \" White Tail \"
Dam : GB13E 36361 - \" Northern Girl \" - Full sister to Champion “Northern Bound” - Winner : 1st
“Ace” Pigeon Middle Distance Midland National Flying Club 2013 & 2014. Arguably one of the
greatest racing cocks in Europe - 2nd Sec 6th Open Yearling Classic 1,248 birds, 2nd Section 92nd Open
Carentan, 300 mls 8,406 birds. 2nd Sec 24th Open Fourgeres 368mls 6,861 birds. 110th Open Ancenis
435mls 5,510 birds. 2nd Sec 165th Open Fourgeres 8,443 birds. 4th Section 23rd Open Ancenis 435mls
4,670 birds. 1st Section 11th Open Vire 334 mls 5,081 birds. 1st Open Yorkshire St Leger 2013 and
2014. All against the elite of the Midlands National Flying Club.
Lot 20. GB10F79888 - \" Treble 8 \" Blue Cock - The last son bred from my foundation cock \" Slimmen
UK \" when paired to the mother of \" My Lad \" - 1st Open Northern Classic Messac
Sire – “Slimmen UK” my foundation cock son of the “Slimmen”.Responsible for winners all over the
UK + Europe. All my top winners have this cock somewhere in their bloodline. I based a family around
the “Slimmen UK” they are capable in the right hands to win at the highest level anywhere in Europe, I
know because they have done it.
Dam : “Slimstar” GB06E 01484. One of my top stock hens, direct daughter of “Slimcea Girl” one of my
Lot 21. GB15F 36995 - Blue Cheq Cock - This cock will found a loft - Bred from the very best of my
National winning family - On Offer a 1/2 brother to Champion \" My Lad \" - 1st Open Northern Classic
Messac
Sire : “Slim\'s Son” - Blue Cock - GB 10F 44410. Top Producer - His bloodlines are the very best of my
foundation breeders. His sire the Champion Stock cock “Slimmen UK” when paired to his own daughter.
Lot 22. GB13E 36039 - Blue Cock - This cock will found a loft of national performers - Bred especially
for my own stock loft - Inbred G/Sire x G/Dtr & 1/2 Brother to Champion \" Wishing On A Star \" -
Winner : 1st Sect 32nd Open NFC Saintes - 548 miles - only 2 birds home on the day in the section
- My loss - Your gain !!!
Sire : \" Black Vooruit \" - GB02Z 74146 - One of the best son\'s of \" I\'m Sparticus \" . Among his best
Lot 23: GB14E 36498 - Blue Cheq Hen - 1/2 Sister to \" Young Champ \" - Sire of my 1st & 2nd Open
MNFC Winners - These birds in the right hands will win out of turn .
Sire : \" My Lad \" - Cheq Cock - GB09Z 82664- Winner : 1st Open Northern Classic Messac - 404 miles -
On the day he beat the velocity of the best birds in the MNFC flying further . At Stock - Sire: \" Slim Star
\" who in two years has bred \" Lakey\'s Bridesmaid \" ( see below & \" Live The Dream \" - 1st Open MNFC
Carentan 9,678 birds
Dam – “Slim 439” - GB09F 42439 - Full sister to “Slim Lady” mother of “Lakey’s Bridesmaid” 1st
Yearling 2nd Open MNFC Ancenis 5,510 birds. Direct from “Slimmen UK” & “Miss Sablon” both
Lot 24. GB13E36061 - Blue Cheq Cock - Bred especially for stock - These birds will fly all day into the
head winds . No more after these .
Sire \" Dark Beauty \" - GB04Z 15977 - One of my top stock cocks - I purchased the very best of all the
main birds in the Van Helmond loft. When I decided to sell the older stock birds I paired the very best
together and bred myself a small amount to keep for myself - This cock is one of them - Bred for the
extreme distance- These birds have bred many good birds - Mainly crossed - Jan Aarden based
Lot 25. GB13E36038 - Blue Hen - Double G/Dtr of \" I\'m Sparticus \" - My foundation cock . Her sire is
the father of champion \" Northern Bound \" - 1st Champion Ace Pigen - Middle Distance - MNFC 2013 &
Sire \" He\'s Sparticus \" - GB10F 44443 - One of my top stock cocks - The foundation cock - Sire of
Champion \" Northern Bound \" - Direct son of - \" I\'m Sparticus \" x \" Daughter Eddy \" - Full of national
performers
Lot 26 : GB14E 36427 - Blue Cock - \" Blackpool Lad \" - Direct son of my 1st Northern Classic Messac
winner \" My Lad \" - Now one of my top producers - \" Blackpool Lad \" is a double G/Son of \" Slimmen
UK \" - My foundation stock cock -
\" who in two years has bred \" Lakey\'s Bridesmaid \" ( see below 0 & \" Live The Dream \" - 1st Open
MNFC Carentan 9,678 birds .
Dam – “Slim 439” - GB09F 42439 - Full sister to “Slim Lady” mother of “Lakey’s Bridesmaid” 1st
Yearling 2nd Open MNFC Ancenis 5,510 birds. Direct from “Slimmen UK” & “Miss Sablon” both
Lot 27. GB13Z 31116 - \" Northern Cracker \" - Dark Cock - An absolute cracker on offer - 1/2 Brother to
Champion \" Northern Bound \" - This cock is bred to go that bit further with the Helmond cross - Dont
Miss Him !!!!
Sire : \" Dark Barcelona \" Dark Cock - GB05Z 35673 - This cock has bred some good birds inc. one hen
that scored on the day in the NFC. She went on and scored in the MNFC from Bergerac 600 plus miles.
Also Paul Stobbs had a hen to score 1st Club 1st Fed 4th WDA Bourges - Top Van Helmond Bloodlines
- Best of the old Jan Aarden blood
Dam – “Northern Lass” Dk Chequer Hen GB07T36157. Direct daughter of “I’m Spartacus” the
foundation son off “Black Opium”. 36157 is the Mother of Champion “Northern Bound” “Ace” Middle
Distance bird of the Midlands National Flying Club 2013 + 2014.
Lot 28 . GB13E 36023 - Blue Cock - Bred for my own stock loft - He is bred from the very best national
winning bloodlines - Classic Breeding On Offer
Sire ; \" Mr Goulding \" - GB10X - This cock is closely related to Les Morris\'s 1st Open MNFC winner in
2013. I had him on loan from Steve to use as a cross into my own National winning family .
Dam : \" Cheq Whitetail \" -GB10F 44478 - Bred from two 1st Section K winners at 548 miles with the
NFC. The very best of my long distance national family . These keep going when the others give up . -
Lot 29. GB14E36462 - Blue Hen - The very best of the \" Slimmen lines \"
Sire - \" Slim 67 \" - GB09F 42367 - “Slim 67” Full brother to “Slim Lady” mother of “Lakey’s
Bridesmaid” 1st Yearling 2nd Open MNFC Ancenis 5,510 birds. Direct from “Slimmen UK” & “Miss
Sablon” both responsible for countless winners at the highest level.
Lot 30. GB13E35759 - Blue Cock - Bred for my own stock loft . These are the lines that are winning for
me and many other fanciers. - 1/2 Brother to Champion \" Northern Bound \" - 1st Champion Ace Pigen -
Middle Distance - MNFC 2013 & 2014
Sire - \" He\'s Sparticus \" - GB10F 44443 - Direct Son \" - I\'m Sparticus \" - The foundation cock . 44443 is
the sire of Champion \" Northern Bound \"
Lot 31 : GB15F36967 - \" Special Mix \" - Blue Cock - The very best of two worlds . Marshall Sons &
Smith \" Euro Diamond \" & \" Jordy \" lines back to my own \" Slimmen UK \" & \" Miss Sablon \" lines. I
had the very best team of De Rauw Sablons outside their lofts. \" Miss Sablon \" was the only one I kept
back for my own use .
Sire - \" Diamond Gold \" NEHU13TN 5083 - Son of \" Blue Diamond \" full brother to \" Ice Diamond \"
mother of Marshall , Sons & Smith\'s champion racing cock \" The Machine \" 5th & 9th UNC Bourges 580
miles , 11th Clermont . The dam of 5083 is a full sister to \" The Machine \"
Dam – “Slim 439” Full sister to “Slim Lady” mother of “Lakey’s Bridesmaid” 1st Yearling 2nd Open
MNFC Ancenis 5,510 birds. Direct from “Slimmen UK” & “Miss Sablon” both responsible for countless
winners at the highest level.
Lot 32 : GB13E 36031 - \" Sure Thing \" - Blue Cock - 1/2 brother to Champion “Northern Bound” -
Winner : 1st “Ace” Pigeon Middle Distance Midland National Flying Club 2013 & 2014. Arguably one
of the greatest racing cocks in Europe. 2nd Sec 6th Open Yearling Classic 1,248 birds, 2nd Section 92nd
Open Carentan, 300 mls 8,406 birds. 2nd Sec 24th Open Fourgeres 368mls 6,861 birds. 110th Open
Ancenis 435mls 5,510 birds. 2nd Sec 165th Open Fourgeres 8,443 birds. 4th Section 23rd Open Ancenis
435mls 4,670 birds. 1st Section 11th Open Vire 334 mls 5,081 birds. 1st Open Yorkshire St Leger 2013
and 2014. All against the elite of the Midlands National Flying Club - To the lucky purchaser - Found
your loft around this cock - He will churn out winners for fun !!!!
Sire : \" He\'s Sparticus \" - GB10F 44443 - Top Producer - Sire of Champion \" Northern Bound \" -
Direct Son of the foundation cock - \" I\'m Sparticus \" when paired to \" Daughter Eddy \" - \" Dtr Steady
Eddie \" - they do not come better. I retired her to stock as she is perfection in the hand with the bloodline
to match .
Lot 33 : GB15F 36970 - \" Northern White Tail \" - Blue Cheq Cock - Absolute class all the way through
his pedigree . Just cannot fail to breed the goods !!!
Sire “Northern Bound” - 12A 49220 - Winner : 1st “Ace” Pigeon Middle Distance Midland National
Flying Club 2013 & 2014. Arguably one of the greatest racing cocks in Europe. 2nd Sec 6th Open
Yearling Classic 1,248 birds, 2nd Section 92nd Open Carentan, 300 mls 8,406 birds. 2nd Sec 24th Open
Flying Club.
Lot 34 : GB13E 35801 - Another Class Lot - Directly off - 1st Open Northern Classic paired to 3rd
Open NFC Alencon - On Offer - A double G/Son of \" Slimmen UK \" - Very closely bred - Needs A
Cross
\" who in two years has bred \" Lakey\'s Bridesmaid \" - My 1st Yearling National 2nd Open MNFC
Ancenis winner from 5,510 birds & “Live the Dream” 1st Yearling 1st Open MNFC Carentan winner
from 9,678 birds - Top son of “Slimmen UK” & “SlimStar” .
Dam : “School Girl” - Blue Hen - GB 07E 10830 - This hen was sent as a trainor with a local fed where
she would have won numerous inland races inc. the Championship race from 200 miles. She never raced
as a youngster . As a yearling she won 1st Sect K 3rd Open NFC Alencon , beaten by a loft flying 100
mile shorter & HRH The Queen at Norfolk. Top dtr of “Slimmen UK” & “The Good Hen ” .
Lot 35. GB13E36074 - Blue Hen - Bred from the very best . This hen is a full sister to the mother of my
2nd Sect , 8th Open MNFC Carentan 2015. 1/2 Sister to \" Wishing On A Star \" - 1st Sect K 35th Open
NFC Saintes 548 miles
Sire \" Black Vooruit \" - GB02Z 74146 - One of my top stock cocks . One of the best sons of \" I\'m
Sparticus \" - Among his best children are \" Wishing On A Star \" 1st Sect K 35th Open NFC Saintes 548
miles , only 2 birds home on the day in Sect K , 5th Sect K Poiters 500 miles only 18 on the day . Direct
Son - \" I\'m Sparticus \" x \" Vooruit Hen \" -
Lot 36 : GB15F 37055 - Blue Cheq Cock - On offer a 1/2 brother to Champions “Lakey’s Bridesmaid” -
Winner : 1st Yearling National 2nd Open MNFC Ancenis winner from 5,510 birds & “Live the Dream”
1st Yearling 1st Section 1st Open MNFC Carentan 941 members 9,678 birds 2014.
Sire – “Young Champ” GB10F44486, from “My Lad” 1st Open Northern Classic Messac 2011 when
paired to my 1st Sec MNFC winner from Tours 2011 and daughter of “Gold Charm”, this cock while on
loan to Paul Stobbs bred him the Champion bird of Consett Fed.
Dam : \" Northern Lady \" GB13Z 31078- Bred especially for stock from mother x son mating - G/Sire
Champion “Northern Bound” - 12A 49220 - 1st “Ace” Pigeon Middle Distance Midland National Flying
Club 2013 +2014. Arguably one of the greatest racing cocks in Europe. 2nd Sec 6th Open Yearling
Classic 1,248 birds, 2nd Section 92nd Open Carentan, 300 mls 8,406 birds. 2nd Sec 24th Open
Flying Club. Represented Great Britain at the Olympiad in Hungary.
G/Dam – “Northern Lass” - GB07T36157 - Winner : 19th Open Northern Classic before injuring her
wing . This hen is an aunt to \" Wishing On A Star \" - 1st Sect 32nd Open NFC Saintes - 548 miles - only
2 birds home on the day in the section - Direct Dtr of “I’m Spartacus” the foundation son off “Black
Opium”. 36157 is the Mother of Champion “Northern Bound”
Lot 37. GB10F 44447 - Blue Cock - On offer a direct son of my champion \" Steady Eddie \" - Bred to fly
when the rest pack in . - Long distance bloodlines at its very best !!!
Sire – Blue Cock GB98Z20505 “Steady Eddie” Arguably one of the best cocks I have owned. He won
35th Open MNFC Picauville over 9,000 birds, 1st Sec K 29th Open National Flying Club Saintes 548
mls. 3rd Open MNFC Tours, plus other prizes. He has gone on and bred many top performers including
his grandson “Northern Bound” Ace Middle Distance pigeon of the MNFC 2013 + 2014.
Dam – Blue WF Hen bred by Alan White of Hetton. This hen is the dam of my good hen GB11Z39520
my first bird two years on the trot from Bordeaux 603 miles, 1st Section 3rd Open “Ace” Pigeon Long
Distance 2013, 1st Section 8th Open “Ace” Pigeon 2014. These birds just keep on going when the others
stop.
Lot 38 . GB12N 90858 - “Lakey’s Delight” - Pure Class - Only 2 in sale - On Offer - A Full brother to
Champion “Lakey’s Bridesmaid” 1st Yearling 2nd Open Midland National Flying Club Ancenis 435 mls
5,510 birds & 1/2 sister to Champion \" Live The Dream \"
Sire – “Young Champ” GB10F44486 also the sire of “Live the Dream” 1st Open Midland National
Flying Club Carentan 2014. All the Champions are in this pigeon, “Gold Charm” “My Lad” “Tours Hen”
“Slimmen” a winning cocktail when mixed together.
Dam – “Slim Lady” Blue Hen GB 09 F 42440. A fabulous breeding hen, her bloodlines are the very best
of my foundation breeders. Her sire the Champion Stock cock “Slimmen UK” when paired to the one
bird I retained from my eighty direct DeRauw/Sablons “Miss Sablon” BELG 00 4065890 - Her progeny
will appear many times in the big races for years to come.
Lot 39. GB13E36080 - Blue Hen - Bred especially for stock . These are the lines that are winning for me
and many other fanciers. - 1/2 Sister to Champion \" Northern Bound \" - 1st Champion Ace Pigen -
Middle Distance - MNFC 2013 & 2014
Sire - \" He\'s Sparticus \" - GB10F 44443 - Direct Son \" - I\'m Sparticus \" - The foundation cock . 44443 is
the sire of Champion \" Northern Bound \"
Lot 40. GB14E36311 - Blue Cheq Cock - The very best of my Limburgs. This cock is the double of his
Grandsire on both sides \" I\'m Sparticus \" - Big but good pigeons that will fly all day
Sire - \" Slim Opium \" - GB10Z 26038 - One of my top stock cocks , proven year after year . Many
fanciers owe their success to the likes of this cock . Direct son of two foundation pigeons from Eric
Limburg - Full of national performers - Direct Son \" - I\'m Sparticus \" x \" Slimcea Girl \"
Lot 41. GB13E 36034 - Blue Hen - Bred for my own stock loft - She is bred from the very best national
winning bloodlines - This hen will breed the goods !!!
Lot 42. GB15F 36985 - Blue Cock - This cock will found a loft - Bred from the very best of my National
winning family - On Offer a 1/2 brother to Champion \" My Lad \" - 1st Open Northern Classic Messac
Lot 43. GB14E36416 - Blue Cheq Hen - This is the first bird I have sold from my foundation Brian
Denny cock \" Maxi Cock \" Paired to the mother of Champion \" Northern Bound \" - I have no doubt this
hen will breed birds for the long distance events - I have two in the stock loft .
Sire - \" Maxi Cock \" - Full brother to \" Dark Charm \" , \" Dark Dancer \" , \" Sasha\'s Boy \" plus many more
top racers- Possibly the best long distance line on the planet. The very best from Brian Denny. These are
proven lines , year after year , at the long distance events . - Direct son of \" Maxi \" x \" Dark Jan \"
foundation son off “Black Opium”. 36157 is the Mother of Champion “Northern Bound” “Ace” Middle
Distance bird of the Midlands National Flying Club 2013 + 2014.
Lot 44. GB13E 36021 - Dark Cock - Bred for my own stock loft - He is bred from the very best national
winning bloodlines - Classic Breeding On Offer
Lot45. GB15F 37045 - Mosaic Cock - Bred especially for stock - Study the pedigree and judge for
yourself .
Sire. Blue Cock bred by T. Marshall, Son & Smith from the very best of their Bourges National winning
family.
Dam. Dark WF Hen Unrung - Daughter of my Magnificent Son of Brian Dennys \"Tuff Nut\" when paired
back to a T. Marshall, Son & Smith Hen again from their Record Breaking Bourges bloodlines. These are
the birds I am breeding around for my own future National racing team. When pigeons can fly
consistently into a head wind at 580 miles on the day, they are \"SPECIAL\".
Lot 46.GB15F 36990 - Blue Hen - A 5 Star Lot To Finish The Sale
Sire - Blue Cock NEHU13Z13136 Bred by T. Marshall, Son & Smith from the very best of their Bourges
winning family.
Dam - Dark Hen GB14E36418 Dtr of the \"Maxi Cock\" from the top Brian Denny pair \"Maxi\" and \"Dark
Jan\" parents to the likes of \"Dark Dancer\" \"Dark Charm\" \"Sasha\'s Boy\" no better long distance lines
anywhere in Europe, when paired to one of my top stock hens \"Cheq White Tail\" daughter of my two 1st
Section K NFC winners from Saintes 548 miles \"Steady Eddy\" and \"Wishing on a Star\" they don\'t come
better.

Return to “AUCTION NEWS BLACKPOOL 2020”