Moot & Elite Sale in Dublin - 22/10/16

This board will carry all info relating to the IHU National Flying Club including results with the excellent support of the Secretary Ken Knight.
willie reynolds

Moot & Elite Sale in Dublin - 22/10/16

Post by willie reynolds »

In order to purchase a transport unit I am organising on behalf of the IHUNFC a moot and elite sale in Dublin in October. It is imperative to the development of the sport here outside Dublin and the the North that we have a flourishing National Flying Club which can and will develop the sport in the provinces. This will be the single most important even toward the development of our own sport that will occur in 2016. \\\"Irish Night With The Stars\\\": will feature the terrific Geoff Cooper and Catherine Cooper. and Brian Bolton with the other panel members to be confirmed Tickets (limited) are 35 euro will be available from myself or Fred Malone ( I.H.U.N.F.C treasurer). Auctioneer on the night is Gerry McCourt. There will be spot prizes a plenty,

This is a magnificent opportunity also for Irish fanciers to showcase their best birds . Jos Riley has donated a yb from son Harry which carries a 1000 euro reserve price tag.
ure quality birds also coming from the UK such as A Gadsdon & Son direct from \\\"After Eight\\\". Winner of 1st LNRC Thurso 2015.

The legendary Michael Collins is sending a yb direct from Donkere Leo x Daughter Kittel, when Kittel was coupled with a sister Nieuwe Olympiade. This hen was a gift to Michael by Dirk Van Den Bulcke himself.
To give freely of your time, to donate birds of such quality and status, to basically give your right arm to the cause, this is the mark of true fanciers.

I.H.U secretary Arthur Furlong will open the event, welcome the panel and the V.I.P, guests, before handing over to the MC on the night, which at this point is still under wraps. There will, in addition, be a very special raffle for a very special 2016 young bird. Bred by the superb Teeside partnership W Bird Son & Green direct from the one and only Sevie Wonder. Tickets are 10 euro each once again available from myself and Fred Malone. Max of five tickets per loft for the Stevie Draw., This draw is open to all and not only those attending the moot. Bill Walsh.
Last edited by willie reynolds on Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willie reynolds

Re: Moot & Elite Sale in Dublin - 22/10/16

The I.H.U.N.F.C moot and sale will take place on October 22nd at the Bottom of the Hill Club in Dublin. Panelists Geoff & Catherine Cooper Brian Bolton Bob Fenech Steve Goulding. The one and only Ronnie Bigwood on the mike with Gerry Mccourt on drums. The auction will see birds from the best in the UK and Ireland, Michael Collins (direct from Donkere Leo) P & D Racing and Breeding stud. (direct from Nieuwe Goede Rode) Herbie Thorpe, (Kings Cup 2015) Billy Cullimore, direct from the No 1 breeder) Soderlund & Madison, Arthur Wealthall & Son from Sire Olivia & dgtr Olivia) (Adam Wealthall. A Gadsdon & Son Ryan Gadsdon direct from their 1st LNRC Thurso winner 2015. Jos Riely direct from the No1 pair (Son Harry) With many many more to follow.
willie reynolds

Re: Moot & Elite Sale in Dublin - 22/10/16

Just a reminder that the IHU NFC Night of the Stars is on the 22nd of Oct in the Clayton Hotel near Dublin Airport. This function is to raise funds to forward the development of the IHU NFC. This is a big night for the IHU NFC your support is greatly appreciated.There will be a Moot consisting of top fanciers from the UK and an auction of 30 world class Young Birds

IHU NFC Trophies, Prize and Pool Money and Diplomas will be given on the night. It would be nice to see the Prize winners attend to receive their Prizes.
Wifes and girlfriends of ticket holders are free

Commission bids to Gerry Mc Court 086 8124076

Tickets €35 available from:
Fred Malone 086 2771489
Bill Walsh 087 1470084
John Farrell 086 1241333

Patsy Dowling Sec IHU NFC

Return to “Irish Homing Union National Flying Club”