News Update January 2017 -

The North Coast Classic is now in its 8th year! All our prize money and pool money has been paid within 10 days. We have SIX Hotspot races prior to the North Coast Classic Race from Cork. The six Hot Spot races will take place from 70, 115, 150, 175, 196 and 150 miles on consecutive Sundays. Each week we have given prizes for the top 5 in each Hotspot race. The final race, The North Coast Classic, from Cork will be 265 miles. 1st Prize £15,000, other estimated prizes are £3,000, £2,000, £1,000, £800, £600, £400, £200, 7 x £150 and 6 x £100. Ace Pigeon £1,000, 2 Bird Average £500 and Six Hot Spot Races with prizes 1st £150, 2nd £100, 3rd £50, 4th £50 and 5th £50. All prizes are based on 700 birds, deadline for entry is the end of April 2020. Adrian.
willie reynolds

News Update January 2017 -

Post by willie reynolds »

NCC'S 1ST PRIZE FOR 2017 HAS RISEN TO £15,000.

Sean has decided that he has to make quite a few changes to the running of the NCC loft in 2017. Mainly because of the increase in running costs. Firstly the entry fee will now be £125 per bird (The NCC 2017,will not be running the usual deal of 6 birds for the price of 5 ) After the final race is over, All birds will be given back to their owners free...(This means if you win the NCC you can walk away with the First prize of £15000 in one hand and your winning pigeon in the other.)... After 14 days from the Final race ,if you don't claim your pigeon back . Any pigeons left in the loft will go to an online auction ( PIGEON CHAT ) where they will be sold. The owners of these pigeons will then receive 60% of the price their pigeon makes, 40% will go to administration and auctioneers fees .If you fancy the idea of the birds being sold for you, then please make sure you send a pedigree with them,as there hard to sell without one.

All prizes are based on 700 birds
I'll get any questions you have asked , answered as quick as I can
Before I go I would like to thank everyone who sent a pedigree in this year...

**** Sean has taken a stand for the NCC in Blackpool, (it's in the Arena) So if your passing stop with us and we'll get a bit of a chat and answer any questions...Hope yous have a great weekend in Blackpool.
willie reynolds

Re: News Update January 2017 -

Post by willie reynolds »

The NCC had a great weekend in Blackpool,despite being stuck on a terrible trade stand (again). Seems you had to be lost, before you could find the NCC stand this year .With all other one loft stands being on the main floor of the show and the fact that Sean was only allowed one pass for himself,(being expected to set his stand up and man it for 2 days on his own )has me starting to wonder about what's going on ,with the decisions being made on the NCC.Sean pays for a stand, same as all other one lofts but doesn't seem to be allowed to complete on a level footing with the other Lofts. Think the Show of the year committee should remember that the NCC has supported the Blackpool show longer than most one loft race's, when they are next making decisions on stand locations

.Anyway other than that, it was a fantastic weekend,with a strong interest in this one loft race and the highest number of bookings Sean has ever had ,while in Blackpool.( everything's looking great for the 2017 season. )
Sean Willy and myself would like to thank everyone who stoped with us,for a chat and I laugh (the banter was top class and my sides are still sore) Sean would also like to thank Mark Williams (Grand canaria one loft race Director) for his support, in entering a five bird team in the NCC 2017 and hopefully Mark ,you have a fantastic 2017 with your own venture. Again thanks everyone from me, it's been the best weekend I've had in Blackpool and can't see me forgetting it for a while...lol
Finnish of by putting up a few pics. Paul O'Connor.

Return to “North Coast Classic (Coleraine) -”