IHUNFC Meeting 11/03/17 -

This board will carry all info relating to the IHU National Flying Club including results with the excellent support of the Secretary Ken Knight.
willie reynolds

IHUNFC Meeting 11/03/17 -

Post by willie reynolds »

Recent post by Bill Walsh

There will be a meeting of the IHUNFC management committee on Saturday next 11th March with the following agenda.

1. Appointment of interim Secretary and chairman.
2. Co-opting members to fill any vacant management committee positions.
4. Race program update.
5. Fulfilling the motions passed at the recent AGM in accordance with the member's wishes.
6. Discussion on the necessity or otherwise of an EGM and the timing of one should the need arise.

I have been appointed by the management committee as caretaker secretary. A full report will be circulated to all members shortly after the management committee meeting. However, members can be assured the management committee has all matters in hand.

The 2 BB sales will take place as planned.
willie reynolds

Re: IHUNFC Meeting 11/03/17 -

Post by willie reynolds »

EGM of the IHUNFC will be held at Hearns Hotel Parnell Street Clonmel at 2.00pm this Saturday March 11th.

Agenda

1. Brief report on current status from caretaker sec.
2. Election of officers & Committee.
3. Race prog.
4. Implementing motions passed at recent AGM. In particular the stated desire of a 32 county National and the question as to whether the national will stick with this new route for a specified period.

There will be no other business.

Given I have no other proposals I am putting forward for consideration a "possible" race program for discussion purposes only. Members need to realise the difficulty of the present situation. However, I am confident things will be ironed out on Saturday.

May 20th Barleycove
Sat 3rd June Hullavington.
Sat June 10th Barleycove.
June 15th Epsom (Joint Liberation Swansea Valley.
June 23 rd St Malo as per Miller Gold Cup.
July 13th Kinzweiler Germany. (detail given at EGM).

Young Bird.
August 12th Barleycove.
Channel race either Ffos Las or joint lib from Hullavington date to be confirmed.
September 2nd Barleycove.

If agreed there should be no carriage charge for Epsom. Detail at the EGM.

On the member's behalf, I am working through several issues at once so as to be able to present members with a coherent and workable plan

Return to “Irish Homing Union National Flying Club”