22nd South Africa MD Race Shipping date -

THE 24th SOUTH AFRICAN MILLION DOLLAR “PLATINUM EDITION” (THE RACE WITH THE PROVEN TRACK RECORD)- (THE GREATEST PIGEON RACE IN THE WORLD) DUE TO BE HELD at Heron Banks Golf & River Estate, SOUTH AFRICA ON SATURDAY 1st FEBRUARY 2020. All training and race reports listed here.
willie reynolds

22nd South Africa MD Race Shipping date -

Post by willie reynolds »

Hi Fellow Fancier/s,
Just a "POLITE REMINDER" to remind you that my 1st shipment for The 22nd South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race will take place on MONDAY 8th MAY 2017.

All pigeons will have to be with me by 14.00 on the appointed day.

If you are intending sending either a team of 3 or 4 pigeons, can you please phone me or email me and confirm that you are sending.

If you are using a Pigeon Courier, then you will have to contact them immediately, so that they will then have time to collect from you and then deliver your pigeons to my home address.

If you are intending to deliver your pigeons yourself, then please either call me or email and tell me what day you will be bringing you pigeons to me.

Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Hope to hear from you shortly and I hope you will enter some of your top class pigeons and help FLY THE FLAG FOR THE UNITED KINGDOM.

My 2nd and final shipment will be held on BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 29th MAY 2017. Once again all pigeons will have to be with me by 14.00 on this appointed day. Please phone me or email me if you intend to send pigeons on this last shipment.

If you need to know anything about this great international pigeon race, then please contact me ASAP.

Best regards.

Paul.

Paul Smith,
United Kingdom Race Team Co-ordinator/Shipper & International Race Co-ordinator,
The 1st/22nd South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race,
Regency Lofts Limited,
2, Highmead,
off Coltsfield,
Stansted Mountfitchet,
Essex. CM24 8LJ. England.
Telephone:- 01279-812005.
Facsimile:- 01279-812005.
Int. Code:- +44-1279-812005.
Mobile:- 07860-568216.
Email Address:- reglofts@aol.com
Skype Address:- talbot7944
Regency Lofts Website Address:- www.regencylofts.com
The South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race Website:- www.samdpr.com
willie reynolds

Re: 22nd South Africa MD Race Shipping date -

Hi Fellow Fancier/s,

Just a "POLITE REMINDER" to confirm that my 2nd shipment for The 22nd South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race will take place on BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 29th MAY 2017.

All pigeons will need to be with me by 14.00 on this appointed day.

If you are intending sending either a team of 3 pigeons or 4 pigeons, can you please phone me or email me and confirm that you are going to be sending.

Cost is £970 for a team of 3 pigeons or £1,000 for a team of 4 pigeons. This includes all shipping costs/quarantine to South Africa, all permits and export fees.

If you are intending to use a Pigeon Courier, then you will have to contact them immediately , so that they will then have time to collect from you and then deliver your pigeons to me at my home address.

If you intending to deliver your pigeons yourself, then please either call me or email me and tell me what day you will be bringing your pigeons to me.

Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

I hope to hear from you shortly and I hope you will enter some of your top class pigeons and help FLY THE FLAG FOR THE UNITED KINGDOM.

We have achieved remarkable success since this great international success in this race from day one, winning 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th OPEN and many other top positions. United Kingdom fanciers have also won 5 x Brand New Motor Cars, plus last year a UK pigeon won 1st OVERALL AVERAGES.

So this just proves that UK pigeons will win major prizes competing against some of the best pigeons in the world.

So please have a look through your loft/s and select a few pigeons to send to The 22nd SAMDPR.

If you need to know anything else about the Biggest and Best One Loft Race in the world today, just call me or email me, I will be only too pleased to advise and assist.

IF YOU WANT ME TO EMAIL YOU AN OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM, JUST CALL ME OR EMAIL ME.

Yours in sport,

Paul.

Paul Smith,
United Kingdom Race Team Co-ordinator/Shipper & International Race Co-ordinator,
Regency Lofts Limited,
2, Highmead,
off Coltsfield,
Stansted Mountfitchet,
Facsimile:- 01279-812005.
Int. Code:- +44-1279-812005.
Mobile:- 07860-568216.
Email Address:- reglofts@aol.com
Skype Address:- talbot7944
Regency Lofts Website Address:- www.regencylofts.com
The South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race Website:- www.samdpr.com
willie reynolds

Re: 22nd South Africa MD Race Shipping date -

Just a "POLITE REMINDER" to confirm that my 3rd and FINAL shipment for The 22nd SAMDPR will be on SUNDAY 23rd JULY 2017.

All pigeons will need to be with me by 12 a.m (lunchtime) on this appointed day.

The reason for this shipment will be because quite a few fanciers never had pigeons ready to ship on my 1st or 2nd shipments.

Also a few pigeons needed to be replaced after the Pre-Quarantine.

Please make sure that any pigeons sent or brought to me for this shipment are vaccinated against PMV as this will give them immediate cover during their Pre-Quarantine period.

Older youngsters will be better as the loft staff in South Africa are experts in breaking pigeons into the race loft at Herons Bank.

If you are intending to send and enter some of your top quality pigeons and you need to book a Pigeon Courier, then please do so early so that there are not any last minute hitches. Pigeons shipped by Pigeon Courier can arrive on Thursday 20th July or Friday 21st July 2017. They will of course be fed and watered in my state of the art holding pens until they are ready for collection on Sunday 23rd July 2017.

Can you as a matter of courtesy please inform me by phone, text or email if you are intending to send so that I am aware of how many pigeons will be arriving and by what means, either Pigeon Courier or being delivered by hand. Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

The current cost is £970 for a team of 3 pigeons or £1,000 for a team of 4 pigeons, this price includes all basket fees, shipping and export costs to South Africa.

If you do not currently have an OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM, then please contact me and I will either forward you one by email or by post.

I hope you decided to enter The 22nd SAMDPR and I am sure you will enjoy the 20 plus races from November 2017 right through to February 2018. Everything can be followed on their state of the art SAMDPR Website and all races can be watched live on LIVESTREAM.

WHY NOT ENJOY THE FUN IN THE FUN, RIGHT THROUGH OUR COLD WINTER MONTHS.

The UNITED KINGDOM RACE TEAM already has close on 500 pigeons entered and with your help and support the UK RACE TEAM could once again hit the jackpot in this prestigious international pigeon race, which is as we all know the biggest and greatest one loft pigeon race in the world today.

If you have any other questions, then please either call me on 01279-812005 (Home) or 07860-568216 (Mobile) or email me on reglofts@aol.com I will be only too pleased to assist in anyway I can.

Yours in sport,

Paul.

Paul Smith,
United Kingdom Race Team Co-ordinator/Shipper
& International Race Co-ordinator,
Regency Lofts Limited,
2, Highmead,
off Coltsfield,
Stansted Mountfitchet,