NIPA Committee Statement 06/10/17 -

The NIPA was founded in 1945 and it's membership was open to all members within Northern Ireland - We are one of the largest weekly convoying organisations in the UK. Presently we have approx. 100 clubs as members, with over 2,000 members. Birds competing each week can reach 25 to 30 thousand, depending on the race. The race programme starts in Ireland down to Rosscarbery and continues through Wales & England to Penzance, and the Premier OB Nat flown from St Malo (France).
willie reynolds

NIPA Committee Statement 06/10/17 -

Post by willie reynolds »

N.I.P.A. management committee statement Friday 6th October.
Posted on October 6, 2017 by trevor
Statement from the N.I.P.A. Management Committee.

It has been brought to the attention of the N.I.P.A. officials that allegations have been posted on social media that some members Titanic H.P.S. are being investigated for the use of banned enhancing substances and for alleged cheating in the Fermoy race flown on Saturday 2nd September 2017.

The N.I.P.A. management committee wish it to be known that the Titanic H.P.S. is being investigated for non compliance of race marking rules.

Also the N.I.P.A. management committee can confirm that the three members whose pigeons were disqualified in the Fermoy Five Bird Classic are not members of Titanic H.P.S.

Fred Russell

N.I.P.A. Secretary
willie reynolds

Re: NIPA Committee Statement 06/10/17 -

Post by willie reynolds »

Ref Titanic`s Appeal to NIPA 17 / 10/ 2017
Posted on October 22, 2017 by fred
It was the unanimous decision of the NIPA Committee to disallow Titanic`s appeal , however the previous decision to suspend all members for the 1st 6 old bird races has been amended to Titanic club be Banned from racing / competing with the NIPA for the 1st 6 weeks of Old bird racing in 2018 as per NIPA rule 13 B.

All members who competed in the Fermoy and Fermoy 5 bird races are still disqualified , the Titanic club have the right of appeal to the Irish Region of the RPRA within 21days of this meeting. F Russell Sec NIPA

Return to “Northern Ireland Provincial Amalgamation (NIPA)”