At Dublin & INFC Show 2017 -

The North Coast Classic is now in its 8th year! All our prize money and pool money has been paid within 10 days. We have SIX Hotspot races prior to the North Coast Classic Race from Cork. The six Hot Spot races will take place from 70, 115, 150, 175, 196 and 150 miles on consecutive Sundays. Each week we have given prizes for the top 5 in each Hotspot race. The final race, The North Coast Classic, from Cork will be 265 miles. 1st Prize £15,000, other estimated prizes are £3,000, £2,000, £1,000, £800, £600, £400, £200, 7 x £150 and 6 x £100. Ace Pigeon £1,000, 2 Bird Average £500 and Six Hot Spot Races with prizes 1st £150, 2nd £100, 3rd £50, 4th £50 and 5th £50. All prizes are based on 700 birds, deadline for entry is the end of April 2020. Adrian.
willie reynolds

At Dublin & INFC Show 2017 -

Post by willie reynolds »

Hi everyone , sorry I'm a bit late with a report regarding the Dublin Show last Saturday . A great turnout on the day , meeting up with a lot of old friends & gaining even more new ones .The interest in NCC 2018 was fantastic , almost everyone Sean & I spoke with were keen to book their perches for 2018 .Now something that's not so nice to speak about but needs to be said . Before I go any furthure Sean , Willie & I are sorely sickened by what marred an otherwise great day .
It's the policy of NCC to be open & frank about all aspects of NCC business .

The Bushmills Distillery mealy cock , the most expensive LOT sold at the recent NCC / Pigeon Chat Online Auction , was stolen from under my nose out of the basket .The bird wasn't missed until the purchaser came to collect him . He has graciously understood the situation and is accepting a full refund and a sincere apology from me , as I had full responsibility for the pigeons sold at auction and delivery arrangements .After hearing about this unfortunate incident our good friend Kenny Glass made the offer of a gift to the buyer , the 1st 2018 youngster bred from the sire of the stolen bird , I'd like to thank Kenny from the bottom of my heart for this generous gift.
Sorry no pictures available from Dublin because to tell the truth after that I'd lost all interest .
Last edited by willie reynolds on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willie reynolds

Re: INFC Show 2017 -

Post by willie reynolds »

Sean and the NCC stand will be at Lisburn show tomorrow, so if your there and get a chance stop and get a chat. ..thanks and have a great show.

The NCC had another good day of business at the INFC show in Lisburn

Unfortunately like most things to do with the pigeon sport, the INFC show seems to be in decline, with a poor turn out of stalls on the day. Nevertheless the NCC had a good level of positivity and interest in the 2018 race .So all in all and still with Blackpool to come, the NCC is in great shape and expecting a bumper year for 2018.

Sean and I would like to thank everyone for their support yesterday and for taking the time to stop for a chat ,really did make our day. Paul O'Connor PO.

Return to “North Coast Classic (Coleraine) -”