Squeaker Sale starting 29/03/18 -

This board will carry all info relating to the IHU National Flying Club including results with the excellent support of the Secretary Ken Knight.
willie reynolds

Squeaker Sale starting 29/03/18 -

Post by willie reynolds »

Hi Lads just an update on the squeaker sale for the IHUNFC that i am running for the Basket fund this sale will take place on comparethepigeon.com starting on 29th march( when bidding will commence) and end on Sunday 8th of April.
up till now now i have 17 top class y/bs from Irelands top men these include 3 direct off National winners, i hope to have a few more including some top class English national fanciers, if you can help with a youngster please pm me or tel 0876195535,or email michael.woodyard@outlook.com with any photos /pedigrees etc as i have to prepare an advert for the BHW. regards Mick Woodyard
willie reynolds

Re: Squeaker Sale starting 29/03/18 -

Hi lads the Online Auction of y/bs for the IHUNFC basket fund will take place thursday 29th March and will end sunday 8th of April, to bid log in to comparethepigeon.com many thanks to the following gentlemen of the sport who have donated their best.

Tom Cahill Cork,
Patsy Dowling Kilkenny ,
Billy Macarthy Cork,
Brendan mcloughlin Newry,
Leo Dobbs Wexford,
Butler & Dobbs Limerick,
Jimmy Willis Mallow,
Sean Sheehan Mallow
Richard Middendorp Holland
Dereck walsh Eire
Herbie Thorpe Eire
Wesley Sawyers Banbridge N Ireland
Cyril Beattie Armagh, N Ireland
Steve Pearmain Kent UK
Mike Angwin Penzance (2)
Timbarra lofts (Spencer Jackson ) UK (2)
George Guilfoyle Ennis Co Clare (2)
Mick & Beryl Woodyard (Highway Lofts) Co Limerick
William Deans Dublin
Tommy & Alan Wright Norwich UK
Liam Fitzgerald Limerick
Mark Sparey Wales
John Smale Wales
Woods & Batch Norwich UK loft 1
Woods&Batch Norwich UK Loft 2
Fred Malone Kilkenny
Neale Crean Cork
If i have missed you off the list please get in touch ASAP.

Please lads time is approaching fast could you let me have Pedigrees /details/any photos etc as soon as possible as i have to itemise these by Thursday 22nd March to enable an advert for the Homing world to be published, please send or email details to Michael.woodyard@outlook.com
thank you one and all Mick Woodyard
willie reynolds

Re: Squeaker Sale starting 29/03/18 -

Lads the auction sale is underway on comparethepigeon.com if you want to bid just register your name and address plus postcode make a username up and a password and you are ready to bid,don't worry about the price being shown in sterling you will be bidding and paying in euros in the south, if you cannot register or would like John Burgham at comparethepigeon.com to bid for you just give him a ring on 00441495240227 or email him at admin@comparethepigeon.com he will look after you, we have had a great start after only one days bidding we are over one thousand already and rising steady ,get your bids in there is top quality available to enhance anybodies loft, any queries give me a call 0876195535 Mick Woodyard.

Return to “Irish Homing Union National Flying Club”