£10 Club proposals -

Click here for all the latest news and results for the Ulster Federation.
willie reynolds

£10 Club proposals -

Post by willie reynolds »

What's your thoughts on this.
Ulster federation ten pound club.

I will be running a ten pound club with in the Ulster federation. As many of you are aware that some of our clubs have little funds for prize money. So with entering in this it will give each of you a chance to race every week for prize money.

This will be run on 3 parts which our as follows

Part 1 will be the six races down Ireland in the old bird program

Part 2 will be the 4 weeks on the channel. Telbenny telbenny bude and penzance

Part 3 will be the full young bird program

The way this will work is it will cost ten pound a pigeon for part 1. That 10 pound will qualify you for six weeks racing with that nominated pigeon. Now I'm talking outside the box here but if we get 600 hundred birds entered for the first part we will be able to pay out 1000 pound a week in prize money for six weeks the prize money will be paid out over 20 prize a week from 1st to 20th these prizes are only available for the member that have entered the pigeons ring numbers on the first night of hampering of part 1. There is no limits of birds that can be entered in to the 10 pound club so you can enter 1. 10 or even 20 this optional to all Ulster federation members. Just remember the more we have entered the more we can pay out. I'm interested on feed back on this so any questions on this don't hesitate to contact myself on here. or by phone 07511206427 thanks for taking the time to read this. Lee Wilson Secretary.

Return to “Ulster Federation”