Skibb OB National 28/05/19 -1st & 2nd Open Dobbs Bros

It was in 1932 that His Majesty King George V presented a new cup to the Irish National Flying Club to be known as The King George V Challenge Cup and was to be awarded to the winner of the OB Grand National.

The 1932 Grand National race was flown from Les Sables at a distance of some 600 miles and the race was won by R Hawthorn from Ligoniel in North Belfast.This race was flown under IHU rules and it was not until 1948 that the Kings Cup was flown under IHU and RPRA rules.The race in 1948 was won by Sammy Robinson from Belfast.

The Irish National Flying Club have a six race programme for the 2020 season which enables its members to compete in the inland Nationals or over the channel at the very highest level. I hope you will enjoy using the website as it will be a source of information through out the season. Good luck to all members competing in this years Nationals. Ronnie Johnston Patron INFC.

The INFC has 2,100 members across Ireland. The 6 Race Programme includes the famous Kings Cup from France. Friendship Nat is also France, Ylr Nat Sennen Cove, YB Nat Penzance and OB and YB Nat from Skibbereen. Numerous other awards including Gold Medal, Hall of Fame Diploma, Triple Championship, Single Bird Challenge, 3 Bird Championship, Merit Awards etc. Results, Reports, Latest News etc. See Website http://www.irishnationalflyingclub.com or http://www.infc.co.uk
willie reynolds

Skibb OB National 28/05/19 -1st & 2nd Open Dobbs Bros

Post by willie reynolds »

Skibbereen Old Bird National
Posted on May 26, 2019
Irish National Flying Club

Skibbereen Old Bird National - Sponsored by Bamfords Top Flight.

Race marking will take place as planned on Monday 27th May, times as printed on the race entry form, for a possible release on Tuesday.

Please note the lib line phone service has been withdrawn by the service provider.

Skibbereen Old Bird Inland National - Sponsored by Bamfords Top Flight.

Tuesday 28th May 2019

363 members have entered 3300 pigeons and are competing for £12,110.00 in pools and prizemoney.

The pigeons have been released at 09.15am, the wind at the release site was light north north west.

Our next update will be this evening.
Remember I need info on the Top 5 birds in each INFC Section and a photo if possible. Contact details are in the book.

Wednesday 29/05/19

Skibbereen Old Bird Inland National - Sponsored by Bamfords Top Flight. Provisional result which is subject to correction.

South Section - 1 Dobbs Bros. Blackwater R.P.C. 1521.4, 2 Dobbs Bros. Blackwater R.P.C. 1521.2, 3 Bolger Family Blackwater R.P.C. 1513, 4 Bolger Family Blackwater R.P.C. 1502, 5 T O’Rourke & Son Enniscorthy 1487.

Middle Section - 1 T McLoughlin & Son Finglas 1411, 2 Nevin & Barry Dublin North County 1408, 3 P Rock & Son Dublin North East 1404, 4 P Rock & Son Dublin North East 1402, 5 S Duran Blanchardstown 1400.

North Section - 1 S Ogle Drumnvaddy 1358, 2 J Lindores & Son & Nicholson West Belfast 1352, 3 J Trimble & Son Annalong 1344, 4 S Delaney Harmony H.P.S. 1342, 5 Mr & Mrs G Delaney Dromore 1341, 6 J Trimble & Son Annalong 1340, 7 Cromie & Magee & Son Ballynahinch 1339, 8 O Markey Ballyholland 1338, 9 J & D Braniff Wheatfield 1336, 10 D Coulter Glenavy 1334.

Muckamore Station Skibbereen OB Nat – Lindores Son & Nicholson West Belfast 1352, J & D Braniff Wheatfield 1336, Bingham & Seaton Ligoniel 1326, J & D Braniff 1326, J & D Braniff 1325, P McGarrity Crumlin 1316, G McNeilly Ballyclare 1316, J Burrows Eastway 1313, D & J Campbell Eastway 1313, P McGarrity 1312, D & J Campbell 1311, L O’Neill & Son Larne 1302, P McGarrity 1294, N J Arthurs Ballycarry 1294, T Cairns & Son Kingsmoss 1293, McMurray & Anderson Ligoniel 1291, Bingham & Seaton 1289, P & M Travers Wheatfield 1289, J Burrows 1288, Lindores Son & Nicholson 1283.

Mid Antrim Combine Skibbereen – Danny Dixon Rasharkin 1257, 1257, 1256, 1130, 1106.
Last edited by willie reynolds on Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
willie reynolds

Re: Skibb OB National 28/05/19 -1st & 2nd Open Dobbs Bros

IRISH NATIONAL FLYING CLUB - SKIBBEREEN OB INLAND NATIONAL 2019

In a period of very unsettled weather including the day previous at race marking, a lot of fanciers decided to opt out and that was a mistake for the race on Tuesday 28th May was flown in excellent conditions with blue sky and sunshine. Skibbereen in County Cork was the first of the Irish Nat Flying Club six race programme and returns were very good getting all the competing members off to a good start. Overall this time 363 members sent 3,300 birds to compete for £12,110 in pools and prize money, down on the two seasons previous. Liberation was at 9.15am in a Lt North, NW wind and the winning birds made light work of the journey to home lofts. The race was sponsored once again by Bamfords Top Flight and we are very grateful to them for their continued sponsorship. The race took the same format as previous few years with the Ronnie Johnston Challenge Cup and Diploma awarded to the Overall winner and the Gerald Delaney Trophy awarded to the best velocity of the other two sections. The winner of 1st Section with the lowest winning velocity will receive a coveted INFC Diploma.

There are no INFC Open positions for the Skibbereen Nationals but prizes are allocated to the three sections. As the result is divided into 3 sections I intend to cover the Top 5 in the three sections in this article as has been past practice. Race winner and 1st & 2nd South Sect was won by Dobbs Bros of the Blackwater RPC, recording velocity 1521, 1st Middle Sect was T McLoughlin & Son Finglas in Dublin vel 1411, and 1st North Sect was Sammy Ogle of Drumnavaddy doing vel 1358. Dobbs Bros race winners and 1st SLF win 5 bags of mixture, S Ogle NIPA, J Lindores & Son & Nicholson Ulster Fed, Cromie & Magee & Son East Down Comb, R Coleman ECF, T McLoughlin & Son ISRF win 3 bags of mixture each. Homers Odyssey will feature Centre Results, Combine & Fed Results and Club Results.

1st & 2nd South Sect & 1st & 2nd Open INFC Dobbs Bros, Blackwater RPC – Vel 1521 and 1520 flying 136 miles winning £283 and the Ronnie Johnston Challenge Cup

Dobbs Bros 1st & 2nd Open and South Sect

The pigeon that won is Van loon x Venus he was this year 3rd, 11th, and 15th Club. Sire is a direct Van loon pigeon and is one of the lofts best breeding pigeons , sire of birds to win many races. Dam is direct from Robert Venus a very good hen that has bred many winners also. The pigeon that was 2nd Nat is from a direct Van loon pigeon that has bred many winners also his dam is direct from the Pouw Bros of Holland, she is a suoer breeding hen in the loft. She has bred 8 x 1st Federation winners and the 2016 YB Nat winner in INFC also pigeons to win from France, many fanciers are winning win her children. So the pigeon that was 2nd Nat is 1/2 brother of the 2016 Young Bird Nat winner.

The name of the winner is “William” after my late brother. The pigeon that was 2nd is called “Mia's Boy”. Both pigeons are raced on the widowhood system. Leo Dobbs would like to thank his wife for all her help also good friend Anthony, and Richie, and Lenny for their help as well. He would like to congratulate the Bolger Family on a great race as well giving the Blackwater RPC the top four places.

3rd & 4th South Section Bolger Family, Blackwater RPC – Vel 1513 and 1503 flying 130 miles winning £250.

Staying with the same club the Bolger Family score another top success, finished just behind Dobbs Bros with two early birds. The pigeon that was 3rd South Section was 1st South Section last year and 21st Open in Skibbereen YB Nat with the INFC. Pooled all the way on both occasions and now has lifted £520. The sire of the first pigeon was purchased from club-mate Michael Holman of Wexford which was Van Loon and the dam was bred from club mate Leo Dobbs Jnr, overall race winners Dobbs Bros. 4th South Section is down from old Leo Heremans lines of Peter and Wellens both National Ace pigeons for Leo Heremans. This pigeon is flying well this year and has some good results to his name. He was only lightly raced as a young bird. He was also pooled all the way and nominate. In all the loft had a great race with 8 birds in the first 29 so Lenny said, we're delighted.

5th South Section T O’Rourke & Son, Enniscorthy – Vel 1487 flying 132 miles winning £50.

First bird in the Leinster Premier CC was timed into Enniscorthy by Tommy O’Rourke & Son, the Soontjens Heremans Ceusters cock was already a big time winner. 1st open LPCC Pilmore Beach, 1st open LPCC Owenahincha, 1st open LPCC Castletown, 2nd open LPCC Barleycove beaten by loft mate, 3rd open LPCC Kinsale beaten by loft mate, 3rd open LPCC Casstletown. All told 6 X 1st clubs in Enniscorthy RPC. Very good consistent pigeon Many thanks to Jimmy Hamilton for the details.

1st Middle Section T McLoughlin & Son, Finglas – Vel 1411 flying 177 miles winning £315 and Gerald Delaney Trophy for the Best Vel in the Sect not winning the Open.

Last season in the Skibb YB event Thomas McLoughlin & Son from Finglas in Dublin scored a good 1st & 2nd in the Middle Section, plus 11th & 13th in the National and the week prior to that 3rd Middle Sect & 13th in the Penzance Nat. Thomas said our little hen that done well on Tuesday won 1st Station, 1st Middle Section and 36th Skibb National 3,300 birds. This year she was 65th Open Castletown 5,425 birds and 95th Fed Thurles 7,883 birds. She did not race at all as a youngster. Very happy with her and hopefully more to come. Thomas said “We are racing all our lives and have won our fair share of club wins, also Feds & Open results over the many years. Now race 24 widowhood cocks and they fly the complete program on this system including France”. On top of that they race 50 youngsters on the darkness.

2nd Middle Section Nevin & Barry, Dublin North County – Vel 1406 flying 183 miles winning £135.

Mark Nevin & Eddie Barry are having a fantastic season racing in the Irish SR Federation with the Dublin North County RPC, their winner of 2nd in the Middle Section, 2nd Balbriggan Station was bred from a pair obtained from Sean Hunt & Family who race with outstanding success in the Sarsfield RPC. Over recent seasons have they not only dominated racing in the ISRF with Sarsfield , but produced several winners for others. Six birds away and all six home in one hour. The same bird was 5th ISRF last Saturday 12,000+ birds. A Direct son of our "Super 222 Cock" bred back to a daughter of "Chico" sire and dam bred by Sean Hunt. 2nd hen on the sheet was "TERRY" Direct daughter of the 222.The winning Cheq cock has been named “Mr Perfection” and Eddie very quickly set me up a photo of the winning bird. Think we will hear a lot more about this top Dublin team.

3rd & 4th Middle Section P Rock & Son, Dublin North East RPC – Vel 1404 and 1402 flying 183 miles winning £130.

Another loft needing no introduction, the top Dublin loft from the Dublin NE have won many top places and awards, including the Blue Riband Kings Cup from St Nazaire in 1997 when racing in Malahide with East Coast Federation. Paddy and son Martin timed the first pigeon we timed a 2 year old cock sent on 4 day old eggs. He was raced the early part of the year on widowhood and paired back up with the channel coming up. Skibbereen was his 6th race of the year with Pilmore Beach on the 25th being his last race before the National. Breeding, he is from a son of our Hall of Fame winner “Little PJ” when paired to a Davy Hutchinson Soontjen hen.

The second pigeon they timed is a yearling cock sent after his hen had only laid. Skibbereen was his 5th race of the year with Castletown on the 18th being his last race before the National. His breeding is Eric Ceuleman’s through Frank & George Bristow. The birds are fed on a mixture of Vanrobeys Platteeuw Special & Versele-Laga Champion Plus. Paddy & Martin would like to congratulate all the 1st Section winners.

5th Middle Section Safet Duran, Blanchardstown – Vel 1400 flying 174 miles winning £65.

Safet almost forgot to reply and when reminded we were meeting a deadline, immediately sent info. I had 4 pigeons in result and was 5th,12th,24th and 27th middle section (40th.47th,61st,64th Nat).I only checked breeding and no surprise pigeon was same line of the pigeons which flying super on national level for me especially from Skibberen.

The pigeon which was 5th Middle section is Blue cock 75% VAN LOON /JANSSEN AND 25% LOUIS COOREMAN . He is full brother to 5th nat Middle section young bird Skibbereen Nat 2018. He is the full brother of my super hen named Vandara 2nd Nat Skibbereen old bird INFC 2017 against 4666 birds. She also won club and was 16th Barleycove Open against 5638 birds. Father of the pigeon is son of Daro. Daro is one of the best racing and breeding pigeon for Louis Cooreman and Bob Fenech. Daro did same in my stock loft until I replaced him with his son. Daro was paired to my Van Loon/Janssen hen which is one of my best line of pigeons also breeder and full sister of my best Van Loon/Janssens with so many winners inland and scoring on channal right up to Kings Cup. Dam is my racing and breeding hen also Van Loon. She raced well for me and won in club and got few time in first 10 in club, she also scored in ISRF and INFC until I put her in stock. She turned out to be an exceptional breeder. She is daughter of my best racing hen with more than 5 first and over 20 times in first 10 (inbreed to number one Van loon pair) .

I want to congratulate Leo of Dobbs Bros on winning 1st National and also to mention some of Van Loons I had is from him including bloodlines doing well for me in nationals crossed with my other lines. I also want to thank my brother Nijaz for clocking pigeons for me. Thanks to Johnny Boothman and Paul Foster for bringing my pigeons to Lisburn and Liam Donnelly for bringing my clock in to Balbriggan.

1st North Section S Ogle, Drumnavaddy Inv HPS – Vel 1358 flying 229 miles winning £300 and INFC Framed Diploma.

Sammy Ogle from the Drumnavaddy Inv has been a good racer for many years, and has scored many top positions, the most recent coming in the OB Inland Nat from Skibbereen. Sammy timed the first bird in the NIPA for 1st Club and the highly prized 1st in the North Section. This pigeon is from a Chq Tip hen sire and dam from Tommy McKinstry, Hermans Ceuster M Vink lines from wayne Doonan of Cock Crow lofts in Dromore. Congratulations to sammy on a great win from all the members in Drumnavaddy.

2nd North Section J Lindores Son & Nicholson, West Belfast HPS – Vel 1352 flying 251 miles winning £585.

The Jackie Lindores & Nicholson team from West Belfast had the best bird in the Ulster Federation, this loft is always to the fore in the big races. 2nd Open North Section Skibbereen National was bred by Geoffrey Douglas of Lurgan. Presented as a gift to Jackie in addition to a pair of YB’S he has bought of Geoffreys in a Charity Sale. Sire and dam of this bird were presented to Geoffrey by Sheldon Leonard, the Universal showman lines. Thanks to Syd Collins for the details.

3rd North Section Steven Delaney, Harmony HPS – Vel 1342 flying 234 miles winning £353.

Steven Delaney racing in Harmony HPS wins 3rd North Section. Blue hen 2017 is Willy Jacobs/Van den Bulck, her sire is a direct son of the King of Diamonds. He is sire of six x 1st Open winners and a full brother to the Ace of Diamonds. The dam of the Blie hen was bred by Gustaff Boeckman and is a grand-daughter of the Vale Dirk, full brother to the Vale Ace bred by Dirk van den Bulck

4th North Section Mr & Mrs G Delaney, Dromore HPS – Vel 1341 flying 234 miles winning £269.

Mr & Mrs G Delaney win 4th North Section, this loft probably has the best record in Ireland winning from Skibbereen, several times 1st Open. Blue ch hen 2017 she is Willy Jacobs/ Dirk van den Bulck. She is a daughter of the Diamond Prince when mated to the Blue Dirk. The Blue ch hen is a full sister to the Diamond Princess winner of 1st Open NIPA Fermoy and 1st Open Fermoy Classic. The Blue Dirk is a daughter of the Box 2 Couple, bred by Kris van Massenhoven and a grand-daughter of the Donker Leo from Dirk Van den Bulck. Both Delaney birds bred in the purple.

5th North Section Cromie & Magee & Son, Ballynahinch HPS – Vel 1339 flying 243 miles winning £284.

The pigeon at 5th North Section Skibbereen was a 2 year old Blue Cheq cock racing on widowhood . The breeding of this cock is on the Dams side off one of the partnerships Herman Ceuster/ Soontjen birds whilst the Sire was a cock on loan from the partnership’s friend Alan Houston from Lisburn . His mother is a full sister to 2 x 1st NIPA Open winners and an EDC Open winner plus many other first prizes ,and high prizes in national racing . Prior to winning this 5th North Section Skibbereen this cock was 2nd Club Fermoy, being beaten by a loft mate. Thanks to Clifford Browne for the details.

The INFC Committee are grateful once again for all the help at the race marking, and also all those involved in the various Clock Centres across Ireland, every little bit of help is appreciated. On a personal note thanks to all those who supplied text and photos for this report or helped in any other way. The more info we get the better job can be done, any little snips, details of the bird itself plus info on the sire and dam. Any awards won previous, how long in the birds etc.

Willie Reynolds - INFC Press Officer
Tel/Fax: (028) 256 44683
Mobile: 07538 238364
Twitter: willie reynolds@homerbhw
Email: homerbhw@gmail.com
http://www.infc.co.uk
http://www.pigeonnetwork.com
http://www.irishnationalflyingclub.com

Leo Dobbs from Baackwater RPC holding his OB Nat winner from Skibbereen.

The Bolger Family from Blackwater RPC, 3rd & 4th South Sect and good card as well.

The winner of 1st South Sect YB Skibb 2018 and 3rd South Sect Skibb 2019 for the Bolger Family.

Tommy O Rourke Snr on the left and his son and partner Tommy junior on the right.

Thomas McLoughlin & Son from Finglas, 1st in the Middle Section Skibb 2018 and 2019.

Winning bird for Thomas McLaughlin of Finglas, 1st Middle Sect Skibb OB Nat.

“Mr Perfection” the winning bird timed by Nevin & Barry of Dublin North County, 2nd Middle Sect.

Winner of 3rd Middle Sect for Paddy & Martin Rock of Dublin North East RPC.

Winner of 4th Middle Section for P Rock & Son, Dublin NE.

Safet Duran of Blanchardstown holding his 5th Middle Sect winner from Skibbereen.

Sammy Ogle with with grand-son Dawson Shaw and the North Sect winner from Skibbereen.

Jackie Lindores of West Belfast holding the Ulster Fed winner in the Skibb National.

The bird timed by Lindores Son & Nicholson to finish 2nd in the North Section.

Gerald Delaney has probably the best record out of Skibbereen, several times winner of 1st Open going back to the Derby days.

Joe Cromie of Ballynahinch, 1st East Down Combine in the INFC Skib and 5th North Sect.
willie reynolds

Re: Skibb OB National 28/05/19 -1st & 2nd Open Dobbs Bros

HOMERS ODYSSEY – INFC Skibbereen Old Bird Clubs, Feds & Combines -

Having returned last season for the third time as PO of the Irish Nat FC, a lot has changed since I was first involved when Allan McDonald was Secretary, we have all the Social Media now and almost everyone has a Mobile Phone. For a number of years we have sent contributions to various websites including http://www.pigeonnetwork.com which we now own and over the last few years I have updated the site first established by Maurice Alexander to cover the History of the INFC and that site http://www.irishnationalflyingclub.com is now linked to our own http://www.pigeonnetwork.com
It was moved about a year ago but still needs a lot of updates done, something I work on when time is available and recently has been set in Wordpress which will enable me to edit with ease. Within http://www.pigeonnetwork.com we have a Forum and a Board there is set up for the INFC, lots of news and results there as well.

Over and above the Top 10 Race Reports I have been listing as many results that were available, from Centre, Feds & Combines and then the list of Club Results which gives a more detailed picture of complete results. Photos are a lot easier done and delivered now, no more waiting on the postman, and I can also gather a lot of info from Facebook. If you have anything at all past or present send it to me to be listed in any of the above. Any photos missed first time around will be added here in this additional report covering all the lofts in Ireland. E-Mail all results and photos to homerbhw@gmail.com

Skibbereen Old Bird Inland National - Sponsored by Bamfords Top Flight.

South Section - 1 Dobbs Bros. Blackwater R.P.C. 1521.4, 2 Dobbs Bros. Blackwater R.P.C. 1521.2, 3 Bolger Family Blackwater R.P.C. 1513, 4 Bolger Family Blackwater R.P.C. 1502, 5 T O’Rourke & Son Enniscorthy 1487.

Middle Section - 1 T McLoughlin & Son Finglas 1411, 2 Nevin & Barry Dublin North County 1408, 3 P Rock & Son Dublin North East 1404, 4 P Rock & Son Dublin North East 1402, 5 S Duran Blanchardstown 1400.

North Section - 1 S Ogle Drumnvaddy 1358, 2 J Lindores & Son & Nicholson West Belfast 1352, 3 J Trimble & Son Annalong 1344, 4 S Delaney Harmony H.P.S. 1342, 5 Mr & Mrs G Delaney Dromore 1341, 6 J Trimble & Son Annalong 1340, 7 Cromie & Magee & Son Ballynahinch 1339, 8 O Markey Ballyholland 1338, 9 J & D Braniff Wheatfield 1336, 10 D Coulter Glenavy 1334.

Kilkenny Station Skibbereen OB Nat – J Hamilton & Sons Leinster Prem 1484, 1461, 1459, 1459, Donal Begley Carlow 1444, J Hamilton & Sons 1429, Steffan Ogorzaly 1408, J Hamilton & Sons 1403, 1399, Donal Begley 1384.

Balbriggan Station Skibbereen OB Nat – T McLoughlin & Son Finglas 1411, Nevin & Barry Dublin North County 1408, P Rock & Son Dublin NE 1404, P Rock & Son 1402, S Duran Blanchardstown 1400, Keegan & Darling Donnycarney 1377, H Thorpe Trim 1393, Keegan & Darling 1377, P & A Foster Blanchardstown 1365, S Duran 1364, H Thorpe 1363, Nevin & Barry 1362, Duffy Bros Blanchardstown 1362, L Donnelly & Son Finglas 1356, 1356, R Coleman Drogheda Inv 1356, P J Corcoran & Son Balbriggan 1352, L Donnelly 1351, N Grant & Sons Balbriggan 1351, P & A Foster 1350.

Stillorgan Station Skibbereen OB Nat – L Rafferty Ind South 1378, N & N Smith Greenhills 1372, Ingle Bros Son & Mooney Shelbourne Prem 1353, T McLaughlin Naas 1331, B Cully Naas 1326, T McLoughlin n1326, Brady & Burton Sallynoggin 1324, R Matthews Sallynoggin 1318, J King Naas 1314, N & N Smith 1309.

Muckamore Station Skibbereen OB Nat – Lindores Son & Nicholson West Belfast 1352, J & D Braniff Wheatfield 1336, Bingham & Seaton Ligoniel 1326, J & D Braniff 1326, J & D Braniff 1325, P McGarrity Crumlin 1316, G McNeilly Ballyclare 1316, J Burrows Eastway 1313, D & J Campbell Eastway 1313, P McGarrity 1312, D & J Campbell 1311, L O’Neill & Son Larne 1302, P McGarrity 1294, N J Arthurs Ballycarry 1294, T Cairns & Son Kingsmoss 1293, McMurray & Anderson Ligoniel 1291, Bingham & Seaton 1289, P & M Travers Wheatfield 1289, J Burrows 1288, Lindores Son & Nicholson 1283.

South Leinster Federation Skibbereen 21/224 – Dobbs Bros Blackwater 1521, Dobbs Bros 1520, Bolger Family Blackwater 1513, Bolger Family 1503, Dobbs Bros 1487, Bolger Family 1459, Dobbs Bros 1457, Bolger Family 1455, Bolger Family 1449, Dobbs Bros 1444, Leonard De Ridder & Callo Arklow United 1441, Bolger Family 1438, N Dickinson & Son Wicklow SR 1435, N Dickinson & Son 1434, N Dickinson & Son 1434, T & T Moorehouse & Grandson Rathnew 1432, R Fewings Rathnew 1420, Bolger Family 1419, T & T Moorehouse & Grandson 1418, A Duffy Wicklow SR 1418.

East Coast Federation Skibbereen INFC – R Coleman Drogheda Inv 1356, P J Corcoran & Son Balbriggan 1352, N Grant & Son Balbriggan 1351, J Hans Skerries 1335, P J Corcoran & Son 1330, N Grant & Son 1327, M/M J McMahon Balbriggan 1312, R Coleman 1304, 1304, M/M K Guildea & Son Balbriggan 1301, McKeown & McEvoy Castlebellingham 1294, P J Corcoran 1294, 1293, E & J Campbell Balbriggan 1281, P J Corcoran & Son 1278, R Coleman 1276, E & J Campbell 1271, J Dunne & Partners Balbriggan 1267, P J Corcoran & Son 1260, D Corrigan Boyne Valley 1260.

NIPA Skibbereen INFC – S Ogle Drumnavaddy 1358, Steven Delaney Harmony 1342, M/M G Delaney Dromore 1341, O Markey Ballyholland 1338, J & D Braniff Wheatfield 1336, D Coulter Glenavy 1334, Donnelly Bros Millvale 1333, S G Briggs Lisburn & Dist 1333, P A Larkin & Sons Wilton Cross 1329, Lyons & Kennedy Hills & Maze 1329, Bingham & Seaton Ligoniel 1326, J & D Braniff 1326, J & D Braniff 1325, R Keegan & Son Dromore 1320, C O’Hare & Son Ballyholland 1318, P McGarrity Crumlin 1316, J F McCabe & Son Newry & Dist 1315, G McNeilly Ballyclare 1315, M/M G Delaney 1314, D & J Campbell Eastway 1313.

Mid Antrim Combine Skibbereen – Danny Dixon Rasharkin 1257, 1257, 1256, 1130, 1106.

INFC Clubs Skibbereen

Blackwater RPC – Dobbs Bros 1521, 1520, Bolger Family 1513, 1503, Dobbs Bros 1487, Bolger Family 1459, Dobbs Bros 1457, Bolger Family 1455, 1449, 1438.
Enniscorthy – T O’Rourke & Son 1487.
Leinster Premier CC – J Hamilton & Sons 1484, 1461, 1459, 1459, 1429.
Carlow & District – Donal Begley 1444.
Arklow United RPC – Leonard De Ridder 1441, 1416, 1416, 1415, 1417.
Wicklow SR – N Dickinson & Son 1435, 1434, 1434, A Duffy 1418, N Dickinson & Son 1417.
Rathnew 7/69 – T & T Moorehouse & Gson 1432, R Fewings 1420, T & T Moorehouse & Gson 1418, R Fewings 1415, R Fewings, Gregory Bros.
Finglas – T McLoughlin & Son 1411, L Donnelly & Son 1356, 1356, 1351, T McLoughlin & Son 1327.
Dublin North County – Nevin & Barry 1408, 1362, 1341.
Dublin North East RPC – P Rock & Son 1404, 1402, 1348.
Newtown-Kilpeddar 4/38 – J Byrne 1405, C & T Murphy 1377, J Byrne 1311, C & T Murphy 1299, 1299, 1281.
Blanchardstown – S Duran 1400, P & A Foster 1365, S Duran 1364, Duffy Bros 1362, P & A Foster 1350, S Duran 1348, P & A Foster 1347, S Duran 1346, Duffy Bros 1345, Duffy Bros 1337, 1317.
Donnycarney – Keegan & Darling 1398, 1377, G Daly & Son 1336.
Trim RPC – H Thorpe 1393, 1363, Des Rainey 1320, 1311.
Greenhills – N & N Smith 1372, 1311, 1309.
Drumnavaddy Inv /65 – S Ogle 1358, 1306, 1305, W McDowell & Son 1290, S Ogle 1287, T McKinstry 1254, E McAlinden & Son 1240, J Brush 1229, 1228, 1187.
Drogheda Inv – R Coleman 1356.
Shelbourne Premier – Ingle Bros & Son & Mooney 1353.
West Belfast – J Lindores Son & Nicholson 1352, 1283, 1282, 1263.
Balbriggan – P J Corcoran 1352, N Grant & Sons 1351, P J Corcoran 1330, N Grant & Sons 1327, M/M J McMahon 1312.
Harmony HPS – Steven Delaney 1342, 1288, Doonan & McGuinness 1283, Steven Delaney 1276, 1270, 1269, 1267, Billy Wallace 1263, J & V Abernethy 1255.
Dromore HPS – M/M G Delaney 1341, R Keegan & Son 1320, M/M G Delaney 1314, 1313, 1311, R Keegan & Son 1298, J Greenaway 1296, M/M G Delaney 1296, J Greenaway 1283, R Keegan & Son 1283, M/M G Delaney 1265, 1265, R Keegan & Son 1265, J Vage & Son 1256, M/M G Delaney 1255.
Ballynahinch HPS – Cromie & Magee & Son 1339, 1272, 1271.
Ballyholland – O Markey 1338, C O’Hare & Son 1318, G Murphy 1286, Sands & Rice 1272, G Murphy 1267, O Markey 1264, 1242, 1234, 1233, G Murphy 1217.
Wheatfield – J & D Braniff 1336, 1326, 1325, P & M Travers 1289, J & D Braniff 1274, 1272, P & M Travers 1270.
Skerries – J Hand 1335.
Glenavy & District – D Coulter 1334, 1274, D Scott 1261.
Millvale – Donnelly Bros 1333, Mal Maguire & Son 1313, 1313, T Mooney & Son 1280, Donnelly Bros 1279, Mark Maguire & Son 1263, T Mooney & Son 1261.
Lisburn & Dist – S G Briggs 1333, 1287, D Ferguson 1283, S G Briggs 1280, L Magee & Son 1275, 1255.
Naas RPC – T McLoughlin 1331, B Cully 1326, T McLoughlin 1326, J King 1314.
Wilton Cross – P A Larkin & Sons 1329, G Douglas 1287, 1260.
Hillsborough & Maze – Lyons & Kennedy 1329, I Rollins & Son 1312, J & D Coburn & Sons 1311, J & J Taggart 1299, I Rollins & Son 1283, S Grainger & Son 1261.
Ligoniel & District – Bingham & Seaton 1326, McMurray & Anderson 1291, Bingham & Seaton 1289, McMurray & Anderson 1280, Bingham & Seaton 1265.
Sallynoggin – Brady & Burton 1324, R Matthews 1318.
Fortfield – J Ward & Son 1323, 1315, 1311, 1273, 1270.
Grosvenor HPS – P & K McCarthy 1322, J & L Smyth 1283.
Crumlin & District – P McGarrity 1316, 1312, 1294, 1282.
Newry & District – John F McCabe & Son 1315, Ron Williamson 1311, 1303, G Hughes & Son 1302, 1293, R McKelvey 1290, G Hughes & Son 1283, R McKelvey 1281, Ron Williamson 1280, 1279, 1273, 1273, 1271, 1271, G Hughes & Son 1264, J J McCabe 1256.
Ballyclare & District – G McNeilly 1315, A Thompson 1263.
Eastway HPS – D & J Campbell 1313, J Burrows 1313, D & J Campbell 1311, J Burrows 1288, 1273, Grattan Bros & Speers 1272, J Burrows 1266.
Lurgan Social – R Adamson 1311, 1305, 1280, K Henderson & Son 1262.
Colin HPS – Johnston Bros 1311, P & K Braniff 1299, Johnston Bros 1293, P & K Braniff 1283, J Gregory & Sons 1276, Johnston Bros 1266.
Banbridge – McCracken Bros 1308, R Carson & Son 1301, F Simpson 1290, 1294, 1272, M Conlon & Sons 1267, McCracken Bros 1266, R Carson & Son 1263, 1259.
Larne & District – L O’Neill & Sons 1302.
Newtownbreda – R & R Lambe 1301, 1268.
Dundonald – Cowan & McCartney 1301, Myles, Kincaid, McCann, Auld 1265.
South Belfast – R Kenna 1300.
Bangor – Burgess & Brennan 1299, R Moore & Son 1269, 1268, 1261, Burgess & Brennan 1256.
Crossgar HPS – McCartan & Woodsides 1298, 1283, 1277, 1262.
Dromara – N Edgar & Son 1308, M/M Stevenson 1295, N Edgar & Son 1291, M/M Stevenson 1279, A Bradley 1278, M/M Stevenson 1271, A Bradley 1267, H Silcock 1264, N Edgar & Son 1264, A Bradley 1263, M/M Stevenson 1260, A Bradley 1259, N Black & Son 1256, M/M Stevenson 1255.
Gilford & District – C & H Beattie 1295.
Ballycarry & District – N J Arthurs 1294, J C Reid 1283.
Kingsmoss – T Cairns & Sons 1293.
Monaghan HPS – P McFadden 1290, 1269, 1269, 1261, 1259, 1249, B Walker 1247, K Allister 1232, P McFadden 1220, J Graham 1210. 2 Bird Club – P McFadden.
Blackwatertown WE – Collins & Douglas 1286, R G & G Donaldson 1264.
Beechpark Social – K Downey 1286, D Mawhinney & Son 1285, G McEvoy 1263, 1259.
Annalong – John Trimble & Son 1285, 1283, 1269.
Titanic HPS – T McNally & Son 1284, 1260, 1258.
Laurelvale – John Dowey 1277, Dowey Bros 1255.
Cloughey – Cully & Monan 1277, Harper & Young 1256, 1255.
Killyleagh Central – McComb Bros 1274,
Ashfield – T & K Mawhinney 1267.
Dunedin – A & J Brown 1267.
Edgarstown – R Bell & Sons 1264.
Ballylesson – A Crawford 1263.
Comber Social – F Gilmore 1262.
Ballymoney HPS 6/53 – D Dixon 1257, 1257, 1256, 1195, J Connolly 1193, 1165, L Neill 1163, Curry & Gilmore 1134, D Dixon 1130, L Neill 1125, D Dixon 1106, J Connolly 1100.
Lagan Valley – R & A Gore 1256.
Stillorgan – P Smith & Son 1146, M/M Curtis 1132, P Smith & Son 1103, Smith Bros 1035, M/M Curtis 1033, 1001, 935. Well done to Phil who wins today's race.
Dervock RPS 2/19 – D & G McMullan 1067, W & L McCaw 973, D & G McMullan 972, W & L McCaw 869, D & G McMullan 849.
Ballymena & District – George Bell 767, 756.

J Lindores Son & Nicholson of West Belfast 1st in Ulster Federation from Skibbereen.

Cromie & Magee from Ballynahinch were best in Eadt Down Combine from Skibbereen.

Danny Dixon had the best Skibbereen bird in Mid Antrim Combine.

Return to “Irish National Flying Club”