Liberations w/e 08/08/20 -

Click Here for all the latest Liberation News for the INFC, NIPA, Ulster Fed, East Down Combine, ISRF, East Coast Federation, South Leinster Fed, Munster Federation etc.
willie reynolds

Liberations w/e 08/08/20 -

Post by willie reynolds »

Monday 03/08/20

Irish SR Federation - Due to a poor forecast for Wednesday the race from Thurles is postponed until further notice. Further update on Friday for a possible race on Saturday. Henry Byrne.

Tuesday 04/08/20

ISRF - This weeks race will be Pilmore on Saturday and then Cashel on Wednesday next week (approx) 90 miles. Then Mallow Saturday week. Thurles or Horse and Jockey are not available till next year.

Wednesday 05/08/20

Covid 19 reminder on using P.P.E. and keeping safe during race marking.

As young bird racing is about to commence we wish to remind members not to get complacent with social distancing and using P.P.E and hand washing during race marking and clock checking. There are new spikes rising daily and and all members need to be vigilant on protecting themselves and everyone else.

Thursday 06/08/20

Area Liberation release sites and collection times.

This weekend is our first Area Liberation and there are some changes to collection times. These times must be adhered to and I can make no changes to them.

Firstly if your club is not sending pigeons you must notify me immediately Castledawson and Titanic have already notified me that they are not taking part this weekend.

Top Half of Section A AND ALL OF SECTION B ARE IN MULLINGAR.

All of Section C ARE IN MULLINGAR.

Sections D AND G ARE IN TULLAMORE FOR A COMBINED LIBERATION.

Sections E AND BOTTOM HALF OF SECTION A ARE ALSO IN Tullamore for a combined liberation.

Section F IS IN NAVAN.

SECTION H IS IN Mullingar

Now for collection times and there are some changes not many but they may effect your club.

Firstly Sections that will see no change in their collection Times

Sections Top Half of A And All of section B.

Sections E and Bottom Half of Section A.

Sections that will see some change in their collection times.

Section C GLENARM 5.45; LARNE 6.15; HORSESHOE 6.30; BALLYCARRY 7.00; CARRICKFERGUS 7.30; BALLYCLARE 8.00; DOAGH 8.15; KINGSMOSS 8.45; EASTWAY 9.15; WHEATFIELD 9.45; AND LIGONIEL 10.00;

PLEASE NOTE WHEATFIELD AND LIGONIEL TIMES ARE CHANGED DRAMATICALLY

SECTIONS D & G HILLSBOROUGH & MAZE 5.30; COLIN 6.00; DERRIAGHY 6.30; LISBURN 7.00; HARMONY 7.30; DROMARA 8.00; DROMORE 8.30; BANBRIDGE/DRUMNAVADDY 10.00; NEWRY /MILLVALE 11.00;

QUITE A NUMBER OF CLUBS IN THESE TWO SECTIONS HAVE NEW COLLECTION TIMES AS THEY ARE BEING LIBERATED TOGETHER AND MUST BE COLLECTED ON THE ONE TRANSPORTER. HILLSBOROUGH AND MAZE WILL BE COLLECTED ON A DIFFERENT TRANSPORTER THAN USUAL PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR HIM AND ON ARRIVAL ASSIST HIM WHERE POSSIBLE.

SECTION F WILL BE COLLECTED THIS WEEK ON A LARGE TRANSPORTER AS THEY HAVE NOTIFIED ME OF MORE THAN 60 CRATES BEING SENT TO NAVAN.

COLLECTION TIMES WILL BE THE SAME FOR CORRIGS KILLYLEAGH CENTRAL, KILLYLEAGH AND DIST, COMBER WILL BE CHANGED UNTIL AROUND 8.00 AND NEWTOWNARDS 8.30

GLENAVY WILL SEE A NEW COLLECTION TIMES FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS AROUND 10.30PM THIS IS MUCH LATER THAN NORMAL COLLECTION TIMES.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CLUB IS READY FOR COLLECTION AT THE CORRECT TIME POSTED ABOVE NO CHANGES IN TIMES ARE POSSIBLE.

I HOPE I HAVE COVERED EVERYTHING IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR CLUB OR SECTION DETAILS ABOVE PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.

Regards Fred Russell Secretary.

From East Coast Fed Secretary
We cannot use Thurles as a racepoint for rest of season, this weekend race will be from Tramore.

The East Down Combine will hamper as Scheduled on Friday Night for this weeks race from Tullamore.

Saturday 08/08/20

CONFIRMED LIBERATIONS

Irish South Road Federation - The birds will be liberated at 10.00am In Pilmore - Best of luck.

East Down Combine - The East Down Combine have Liberated in Tullamore at 09.45am - Wind Light Easterly.

The NIPA have released Top half of Sect A and Sect B in Mullingar at 8.30am in no wind and full sunshine birds cleared really well.

Sect H have been liberated at 9.00am and the birds also cleared very well

Sect C have been liberated at 9.30am and your birds cleared well

Sect D &G have been liberated in Tullamore at 10.30am birds again cleared well

Sect F liberated in Navan at 10.45am.

Sect E & Bottom of A liberated in Tullamore 10.45am both these last liberations were liberated in a light east north east wind.

East Coast Federation (Dublin) - Birds out in Tramore at 10.00am.

Return to “Liberation News”