Liberations w/e 05/09/20 -

Click Here for all the latest Liberation News for the INFC, NIPA, Ulster Fed, East Down Combine, ISRF, East Coast Federation, South Leinster Fed, Munster Federation etc.
willie reynolds

Liberations w/e 05/09/20 -

Post by willie reynolds »

The NIPA Committee have put in place the remainder of the young bird programme as follows. This Saturday Fermoy 5th Sept, Talbenny Nat 12th Sept, Fermoy 12th Sept, Fermoy & 5 Bird Championship 19th Sept, Skibbereen Nat 26th Sept.

The East Down Combine race programme for the remainder of the season is as follows: 5th September Mallow, 12th September Macroom & Talbenny Young Bird Derbies, 19th September Skibbereen Young Bird Derby.

RPRA Awards for 2020 – With a restricted old bird programme and with the Penzance birds returned to Ireland for a liberation in Fermoy the Individual Bird Performance in the various NIPA Sections will be the races from Talbenny and Bude.

Claims should be made to the RPRA (Irish Region) Secretary Noel Higginson.

The following are the Mileage Awards - (a) 0-250 Miles. (b) 251-450 Miles. (c) Over 450 Miles. (d) Best Single Bird Performance, Old Birds or Young Birds. (e) Young Fanciers over 8 years but under 16 years on 1st January for any of the above awards. (who are competing in races in their own right). Age to be stated on application. (f) Best Single Bird Performance as above Talbenny & Bude, Claims from Club Secretaries for this award, winners will be listed in each NIPA Section, ie. A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H. Application Forms are available from the Region Secretary, Noel Higginson, 44 Green View, Parkgate, Ballyclare, Co Antrim. BT39 OJP. Tel: (028) 94 439481. E-Mail: noelhigginson@hotmail.com

Thursday 03/09/20

The NIPA have decided due to the weather forecast Not to race-mark tomorrow Friday, we will update the site on Friday evening.

The East Down Combine will hamper as scheduled on Friday Night for this weeks race from Mallow.

East Coast Federation (Dublin) - race marking going ahead tomorrow evening for Castletown on Saturday.

Friday 04/09/20

The NIPA will racemark on Saturday for a possible release in Fermoy on Sunday. Clubs will be collected 1 hour earlier than last weeks collection time

Saturday 05/09/20

The East Down Combine have Liberated in Mallow at 08.45am in a Light West Wind.

Ulster Federation liberated in Fermoy at 8.45am, wind WSW.

East Coast Federation (Dublin) - Castletown open liberated at 9.00am. Best of luck lads.

South Leinster fed - The birds were released in Barleycove at 9.3am into a west wind. Best of luck lads

Irish Homing Union NFC - Birds have been liberated at 10.15am in Valencia in ihunfc yb national.
Leinster Premier - Birds liberated in Pilmore at 11.15am.

ISRF Birds will be libbed at Cashel at 10 oclock...what speeds do you think they will do today into Dublin 83 odd miles

NIPA NEWS UPDATE: Any club who has any crates belonging to other organisations in their club rooms would they please give them to the transport driver this weekend, please do not take any crates off the transporters that do not belong to the N.I.P.A.

Last weekend all club`s should have forwarded to me their four week payment, many did not, making extra work for me in the office. The list below are the club`s that we cannot find any payment which was due. If you have sent a payment please notify me and I will investigate.

Firstly Doagh and District did forward me a cheque, it was not acceptable as it had changes made to the cheque and this would not be acceptable by the bank and would likely be returned unpaid and your club could be charged a Bank Fee. Please forward a replacement.

The clubs whom have not forwarded payments. Dungannon, Windsor Social, Broughshane, Crumlin & District , Kells, Harmony, Titanic, Bondhill/Loughgall, Portadown & Drumcree, Laurelvale, Ballyholland, Newry & District, Amelia Earhart, Limavady, Mourne & District, Omagh, Strabane.
Please arrange for the cheque to be with the transporter this weekend.

Also I have been informed by my assistant that the following club`s have not paid their 4 week channel programme consisting of Talbenny and Bude. They are Dungannon, Broughshane, Crumlin, Annaghmore if you do not agree please get in touch if they are outstanding please issue a cheque immediatley.

Also would all 2019 cup winners return their trophies in good condition immediately. Forms for 2020 seasons trophy and award claims will be ready very soon.

Regards Fred Russell Sec N.I.P.A.

Sunday 6th September 2020

The NIPA are in Fermoy where a liberation is likely we will update the site around 11.00am

The NIPA have released in Fermoy at 11.00am in a Lt NW wind.

Return to “Liberation News”