Liberations w/e 26/09/20 - Skibb Nat cancelled

Click Here for all the latest Liberation News for the INFC, NIPA, Ulster Fed, East Down Combine, ISRF, East Coast Federation, South Leinster Fed, Munster Federation etc.
willie reynolds

Liberations w/e 26/09/20 - Skibb Nat cancelled

Post by willie reynolds »

NIPA - This week`s race Skibbereen Nat is scheduled for a Thursday collection and not Friday.

This weeks final race of the 2020 season from Skibbereen has been cancelled due to the restrictions imposed by the Northern Ireland Assembly, which come in affect from 6.00 p.m. Tuesday 22nd September. Due to these restrictions the N.I.P.A. cannot organise a race from any release site this weekend.

If you need to contact the secretary please use telephone or email. No unannounced callers at the N.I.P.A. headquarters at present. Thank you.

Fred Russell N.I.P.A. Secretary. Tuesday 22nd September 2020.

Thursday 24/09/20

I am confirming the decision of the management committee at tonight’s meeting. The young bird national to be flown from Skibbereen has been officially cancelled.

Any one requiring forms to claim for N.I.P.A. awards please contact me by email and I can forward them on to you. The final date for claims to be received is 17th October 2020. Regards Fred Russell Secretary.

Irish SR Fed - 2 races still to go restrictions at the club still apply.

26/09/2020 CASTLETOWN
03/10/2020 SKIBBEREEN NORTH 6017

Saturday 26/09/20

Pigeons were liberated from barleycove at 930 strike time in wicklow 430 sharp.

ISRF 4000 birds libbed in Castletown at 10 am best of luck.

Return to “Liberation News”