Sallynoggin HPS by Jamie Kelly -

The Irish South Road Federation (ISRF) was formed in 1968 and currently has approximately 800 racing members/partnerships in over thirty clubs. The federation covers an area from Wicklow to Monaghan, with the majority of the members located in the Dublin region The weekly races have approx 8,000 to 14,000 birds competing in the inland races, and 2000 to 4000 approx birds competing in the six channel races. Depending on where the birds cross, they will fly between 60 and 100 miles approximately from England (the Irish Channel) and over 600 miles from France (St Malo) to Dublin. The ISRF has four 40 foot transporters with a carrying capacity of nearly 17,000 birds at 20 birds per crate. For all the latest News and Results on the Federation click here.
willie reynolds

Sallynoggin HPS by Jamie Kelly -

Post by willie reynolds »

Sallynoggin hps old bird of the year 2020 &
Isrf section b old bird of the year 2020
A big well done to my club mate John Brady winning isrf section b old bird of the year with his very good blue cock this cock been a son of John's 2019 old bird of the year
John also won old bird of the year 2020 in sallynoggin hps with his very good red cock clocking this cock from the shortest race and also on the day from st.malo ,well done john 2 great pigeons
And again thanks eddie for great photos and also thanks to our club for supplying the photos for the birds of the year /

Isrf section b young bird of year 2020 &,
Sallynoggin hps young bird of year 2020

Big thanks to Eddie Barry for a great job on the photo and also a big thank u to Jason Byrne and Dan Bradley for breeding my 2020 yb of the year, the lads also bred the sire to my 2019 yb of the year thanks lads, also thanks to my club for supplying the photo 2020 yb of yea Via Facebool Jamie Kelly.

My 2020 isrf section b young bird of the year and also sallynoggin hps young bird of the year 2020 also my channel pigeon Gary's gift
Big thanks to Eddie Barry for doin the photo and also Jason Byrne & Dan Bradley for breeding this great hen that won yb of year for me thanks lads also thanks to cooley bros for breeding me my 1st club ,1st section,,2nd open isrf talbenny winner in 2020 , Via Facebook

Return to “Irish South Road Federation”