Liberations w/e 05/06/21 - NIPA Lib 9am

Click Here for all the latest Liberation News for the INFC, NIPA, Ulster Fed, East Down Combine, ISRF, East Coast Federation, South Leinster Fed, Munster Federation etc.
willie reynolds

Liberations w/e 05/06/21 - NIPA Lib 9am

Post by willie reynolds »

Wednesday 02/06/21

The East Down Combine will Hamper as scheduled on Thursday Night for this weeks race from Talbenny.

NIPA - This weeks race from 1st Talbenny is sponsored by Blue Sky Products. Race marking Thursday usual club collection times.

ISRF will be in Pembroke Docks and Castletown.

Friday 04/06/21

From the Nipa website. Talbenny Race
Hi Everyone - Your pigeons arrived at the release point in Talbenny at around 2.00pm this afternoon They have now been feed and watered and i hope to have a video for you all to see later today. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has assisted the NIPA at overcoming all the problems we have had to deal with regarding Brexit and COVID 19. There were many. It was good to see all the arrangements falling into place this morning The NIPA ,along with its associate federations filled 5 transporters to almost capacity. I hope you all have an excellent race from Talbenny.

I am still confident that we can overcome the many difficulties which have arisen regarding your pigeons entry to France in a few weeks time i will keep you posted.
However I have spoken to the RPRA and Guernsey regarding a possible release from The Channel Islands should it become necessary. The information I have received is encouraging, pigeon racing at this moment in time is due to Open up on 1st July 2021 FRANCE IS STILL MY OBJECTIVE Regards Fred

Saturday 05/06/21

EDC - Due to poor weather conditions at the race point and on route a Liberation is not expected before 12:00 noon, Next update will be around 12:30.

The NIPA are in Talbenny this morning, weather conditions at the moment are not favourable for a liberation. Weather conditions are forecast to improve.
The next update will be around Midday.

NIPA birds held over update yous all tomorrow morning again
Talbenny Liberation Update
I have just received information from the race controller to confirm that the weather conditions in the release area have not improved and is showing no signs of doing so. The race controller has now confirmed that the birds are held over. Regards Fred.

EDC - There has been very little improvement in weather conditions at the race point and on route a Liberation is not expected before 14:00. Next update will be around 14:00..

The East Down Combine have held over in Talbenny.

Irish SR Federation - 9,500 birds in Castletown will be liberated at 11.00am. Henry Byrne.

ISRF Birds are held over in Pembrook due to poor weather at race point. Henry Byrne.

Sunday 6th June 2021

Morning Everyone What a beautiful morning

The Weather conditions are brilliant this morning in Talbenny Wind direction is Light North to North West approx. 5mph

The convoyor is preparing for a liberation it should take place around 9:00 am I will confirm liberation as soon as I receive further information

Regards Fred.

I can now confirm release at Talbenny. Pigeons released at 9:00 am A video of release will follow as soon as I receive it

Wind Direction is still Light North to North West slight increase to 6mph Have a good race pigeons have cleared well

Regards Fred.

EDC - Weather conditions in Talbenny and on route are good, a Liberation is expected around around 10:00.
Weather conditions in Talbenny and on route are good, a Liberation is expected around around 10.30am.
The East Down Combine have liberated in Talbenny at 10.30am. Wind Light Northerly.

Irish SR Fed - Good morning to all our early birds, Noel Smith is up early this morning in Pembroke Docks at 5.30am with a video update on the birds and weather.
Very heavy fog at the moment hopefully it will burn off over the next few hours as we look forward to a fantastic race today.

Pembroke Docks 7.30am good improvement on the weather. Our Liberator will update when he is satisfied with the line of flight home.
Cheers Noel Smith for the update.

2,387 ISRF birds liberated at 9.30 am in Pembroke in a N wind. Bang off 5.00pm Mick.

Return to “Liberation News”