Liberations w/e 12/06/21 -

Click Here for all the latest Liberation News for the INFC, NIPA, Ulster Fed, East Down Combine, ISRF, East Coast Federation, South Leinster Fed, Munster Federation etc.
willie reynolds

Liberations w/e 12/06/21 -

Post by willie reynolds »

The NIPA Committee have issued this directive to all member clubs

No club is permitted to use Sawdust, Shavings, Straw or any other product with the exception of plastering sand only.

A light covering of plastering sand is all that is required - Plastering Sand is the cleanest type of sand. I have been informed washed before the point of sale

Please adhere to this instruction - NIPA Committee

Wednesday 09/06/21

The NIPA will race mark tomorrow evening Thursday for a possible release in Talbenny on Saturday

Ref to Fermoy and Fermoy 5 Bird Race marking will take place on Friday evening at centres for all your pigeons.

Please check the website on Friday Morning regarding the number of transporters available for Fermoy

This week a payment is due for crates in the following races

Castletown £11.00 per crate

Fermoy £11.00 per crate

Talbenny £13:00 Per crate

Talbenny £13:00 per crate

Fermoy & 5 bird £11:00 per crate - PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE WEBSITE ON FRIDAY MORNING REGARDING THE NUMBER OF TRANSPORTERS AVAILABLE.

The East Down Combine will Hamper as scheduled on Thursday Night for Bude & Friday Night for Mallow. See website for hampering arrangements for Mallow.

Friday 11\06/21

Hi Everyone - Three artics are on there way to Talbenney . That is 732 crates of pigeons not one empty space. The numbers could not have worked out any better

This leaves us at home 3 rigid and one trailer which totals 708 crates with 21 birds per crate a total of 14868 pigeons plus the old lorry on standby if required

Please make sure you put the required number of 21 birds per crate.

THERE ARE A FEW CENTRES ONLY RACEMARKNG FIVE BIRD PIGEONS AND THIS GIVES ME A SLIGHT PROBLEM, IF THESE PIGEONS ARE TO COMPETE IN THE FERMOY RACE THEY MUST PAY THE BIRDAGE CHARGE FOR THIS RACE IE AROUND 65 TO 70P MARK

THE CENTRES RACE MARKING ALL THE PIGEONS AND THE FIVE BIRDS BEING DUPLICATED INTO THE FIVE BIRD RACE THEY WILL HAVE NOTHING EXTRA TO PAY AS THEY WILL HAVE PAID THERE CARRIAGE FEE. THE PRIZE MONEY FOR THE 5 BIRD IS GENERATED FROM YOUR ENTRY FEE OF £2:00 OPEN AND SECTION

THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS ON THE NUMBER OF PIGEONS YOU CAN SEND TO FERMOY TONIGHT FRIDAY

PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR CLUB TREASURER THIS WEEK I REQUIRE YOUR NEXT 4 WEEK PAYMENT HOWEVER IN THIS PERIOD WE HAVE HAD 5 RACES

THE COST PER CRATE IS £11:00 INLAND AND £ 13.00 CHANNEL - IF YOU REQUIRE ANY ASSISTANCE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON 02892 693913

REGARDING FRENCH RACING AT THIS MOMENT EVERYTHING LOOKS POSITIVE WE HAVE A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WORKING VERY HARD TO ACHIEVE THIS FOR US

I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED

Talbenney this week end is sponsored by Donnelly Bros of Home Farm Bird Supplies Newry

The Five Bird Fermoy race is Sponsored by H Beattie & Son Tandragee Road Portadown

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN ENJOYABLE WEEK END RACING - Next week we are in Bude and the Yearling National from Skibbereen. Regards Fred.

Saturday 12/06/21
NIPA Liberation Times
The NIPA have liberated in Talbenny this morning at 08:00am in a light North West wind on the Channel.
605 members sent 8813 pigeons.

The NIPA have liberated in Fermoy at 08:30am in a light West wind at release turning South West on route
316 members sent 1419 pigeons in the 5 bird race.

Irish SR Federation and IHU Nat FC libbed in Sennen Cove 8.30am.

The East Down Combine have Liberated in Mallow at 09.00am Wind Light Westerly.

The East Down Combine have Liberated in Bude at 10.00am Wind Light Westerly.

Confirmation East Coast Fed birds out in Fermoy at 9.15am

7,000 ISRF Birds will be liberated in Skibbereen at 10.00am. Henry Byrne

Irish North Road released in Mauchline at 6.30am.

Return to “Liberation News”