Liberations w/e 03/07/21 -

Click Here for all the latest Liberation News for the INFC, NIPA, Ulster Fed, East Down Combine, ISRF, East Coast Federation, South Leinster Fed, Munster Federation etc.
willie reynolds

Liberations w/e 03/07/21 -

Post by willie reynolds »

Sunday 27/06/21

The NIPA will race mark on Monday evening for Penzance and a possible release on Thursday.

Your Centres will be doing their upmost to be ready 1 Hour earlier than normal

These arrangements are to do with logistical problems. If you have any questions please ask your committee man.

Would all committee members please ensure that at least 17 pigeons are in every crate were possible. No light crates please.

The NIPA will race mark on Tuesday morning for a possible release in St Malo on Thursday morning

Any questions please ask your Committee Man.

Race marking and time allocations for the INFC King’s Cup race.

Covid -19 is still a cause for concern and everyone’s safety has to be respected. Please adhere to any requests at the marking and clock stations.

Times for race marking.

14:00 to 16:00 All south section and Individual south section members.

16: 30 to 18:30 East Down Combine, Ulster Fed., N.I.P.A. sections C, F, and G. Individual north section members.

19:00 to 20:30 N.I.P.A. sections A, B, D, E, H.

Please take care when completing your entry forms, especially when totaling them up.

Attach your payment to the entry form and put your membership number on the back of your cheque or bank draft. If the payment covers more than one member please put all membership numbers on the back of the cheque or draft and keep the entry forms together.

Payments will not be processed at the race marking to avoid queuing.

Any shortages will be removed from pool monies and any over payments will be added to pool monies. (This can be avoided by accurately completing your entry form and payment.) Any members paying by euro please remember to multiply the sterling grand total by 1.20 for the currency conversion.

Please keep your social distance at the marking centre. Any help to race mark the pigeons would be appreciated.

Thank you for your co operation and please all act responsible when attending the marking centre and respect the facilities which have been kindly granted.

Catering will be available as usual. We will update on Tuesday 29th June to confirm race marking will take place on Wednesday.

Tuesday 29/06/21

King’s Cup St. Allouestre update Tuesday 29th June 2021.
Posted on June 29, 2021
Due to an unfavourable weather forecast for Saturday & Sunday race marking will not take place on Wednesday as was planned or on Thursday.

Weather reports will be monitored and our next update will be on Thursday.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please be assured that we will hopefully race when weather conditions improve.

The EDC will hamper tomorrow night Wednesday at your own club for a race from Penzance on Friday normally collection times EDC internet is down at the moment please let your club members know thanks.

Wednesday 30/06/21

Due to a poor forecast for Saturday marking for ISRF Skibbereen will take place on Thursday evening normal times for a possible race from Skibbereen on Friday.

Hi Everyone - I can confirm that your birds have arrived in France and passed through customs with no problems. Tha transporter should by now have arrived on site for a possible liberation tomorrow Thursday I may have receive a video later today showing your birds on site if i do i will have it posted on the Nipa website

419 members sent 1980 pigeons a very good entry I wish to thank everyone who made it possible for the NIPA Ulster Fed East Down Combine East Coast Fed & South Leinster Fed to travel to France ,Liberate hopefully tomorrow Thursday and i hope we will have as successful race as last year.

Regarding your pigeons in Penzance your pigeons have been on site from around Mid Day to day Wednesday, Your pigeons have travelled well they are currently resting water is on and pigeons will have been fed.

Your pigeons travelled to a parking spot yesterday where they were fed and watered, water stayed on all night and your pigeons completed the journey this morning I do not have the overall entry figures for the Penzance race however I do have the figure for the Penzance Classic 275 members sent 2090 birds.

The weather in Penzance this afternoon is quite good, and the convoyer has reported that the alternative site in Penzance is excellent with all amenities available, and i would like to take this opportunity in thanking Mr Gary Jacobs for doing all the arrangements.

I hope you all have a good day`s racing tomorrow and we will announce opening times of centre`s tomorrow

If you wish to have any further information please send me an email. Regards Fred

Thursday 1st July 2021
Due to fog at both release sites there is no liberation at present and a further update will be made at 10.00am.

NIPA are due to release in Penzance at 10am. A release in France looks possible at 10:30am. We will confirm around 11:00am to be able to provide wind directions.

NIPA Penzance liberation has taken place at 10.00am in a light n/w wind.

900 ISRF Birds approx. will be lib in St Malo at 11.30am in a light west wind
Birds clocked to be informed to ISRF Sec as soon as possible after clocking 5 pm bang off. Mick.

Penzance & St.Malo liberations
Hi Everyone
YOUR PENZANCE PIGEONS WERE LIBERATED THIS MORNING AT 10:AM WINDS ARE LIGHT AND VARIABLE MAINLY A LIGHT NORTH WEST A GOOD LIBERATION HAS BEEN REPORTED IF I RECEIVE A VIDEO I WILL POST IT ON SITE.

YOUR ST MALO PIGEONS WERE LIBERATED THIS MORNING AT 11:30 AM WINDS ARE LIGHT AND VARIABLE MAINLY A VERY LIGHT NORTH WEST WIND AT APPROX 3MPH WEATHER CONDITIONS GOOD BLUE SKY SUN OUT AND A GOOD LIBERATION REPORTED
IF I RECEIVE A VIDEO I WILL POST IT ON SITE.

CENTRE TIMES WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER TODAY BUT THEY SHOULD OPEN AROUND 10:30PM TO NIGHT FOR BOTH PENZANCE AND ST MALO - REGARDS Fred

NIPA Hours of Darkness for both Penzance and St Malo

Hours of Darkness - Hi Everyone Penzance & St Malo

The hours of Darkness for day one for both races is as follows 22 hours 51 minutes Local time and for tomorrow morning the races commence at 04 hours 45 minutes local time

The hours of Darkness for day two is as follows 22 hours 50 minutes local time and the races commence for the next morning at 04 hours 46 minutes local time
The Race ends on day three at 22hours 50 minutes local time. All centres will open at approx. 22:30 hours tonight Thursday for both races.

If you are striking off your Penzance birds please ask for a race in progress report this keeps your clock live also if you are striking off a St Malo pigeon again ask for a race in progress report this again keeps your clock live

When both races are over please have your clock cleared before going to the Irish National Race Marking. The 3 hour rule has been suspended for the Penzance race.

Regards Fred - Any further information required please do not hesitate to contact me.

Infc update

St. Allouestre King’s Cup update Thursday 1st July.
Posted on July 1, 2021
Update Thursday 1st July.

Race marking will not take place on Friday or Saturday for the King’s Cup race.

Weather reports received today forecast unfavourable weather through to next Tuesday 6th July.

We will update on Saturday when further information will be available on race marking.

Friday 02/07/21

East Down Combine have liberated in Penzance at 9.00am, wind Lt South

3,500 ISRF birds in Skibbereen will be liberated at 9.45am, wind is SE. Mick.

Return to “Liberation News”