Liberations w/e 07/08/21 -

Click Here for all the latest Liberation News for the INFC, NIPA, Ulster Fed, East Down Combine, ISRF, East Coast Federation, South Leinster Fed, Munster Federation etc.
willie reynolds

Liberations w/e 07/08/21 -

Post by willie reynolds »

In view of the poor racing there has been in past weeks the EDC General Committee have decided to change this weeks race point from Tullamore to Mullingar.

Thursday 5th August 2021

NIPA will not be basketing on Friday for a Saturday race next update tomorrow evening at 7.30pm. Update is Friday morning now on their website.

Ulster fed not Hampering Friday.

The East Down Combine Weather Committee have decided the weather conditions forecast for Saturday are not suitable for racing. Next update will be on Friday Night.

There will be no Irish SR Federation race marking this Friday due to poor weather forecast for Saturday, update Friday after lunch time forecast. Henry Byrne.

ECF (Dublin) - Not marking tomorrow night Friday for Fermoy due to a poor weather forecast for Saturday. Next update tomorrow evening.

Friday 06/08/21

THE NIPA RACE CONTROLLER HAS CONFIRMED THERE WILL BE NO RACE MARKING SATURDAY FOR A SUNDAY RACE
WEATHER SEEMS TO IMPROVE AROUND MIDDAY MONDAY AND AT THE MOMENT TUESDAY IS LOOKING GOOD FOR A RACE
HOWEVER BEFORE WE TRY AND ORGANISE A MID WEEK RACE WE REQUIRE FEED BACK FROM ALL COMMITTEE MEMBERS AND THE CLUB`S OR SECTION THEY REPRESENTI APPEAL TO ALL INVOLVED LET ME HAVE YOUR VIEWS AND IF YOUR CLUB WISHES TO RACE MID WEEK GIVE ME THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS AND APPROX NUMBER OF PIGEONS COMPETING I WOULD ALSO REQUEST ALL CLUB`S ASSIST US AND CONTACT THE NIPA BY TELEPHONE 02892 693913 OR EMAIL nipapigeons@hotmail.co.uk

Regards Fred.

East Coast Federation (Dublin) - Marking going ahead tomorrow night for race on Sunday, usual pick up times.

The East Down Combine Weather Committee have decided the weather conditions forecast for Sunday are not suitable for racing. Next update will be on Saturday Night.

ISRF Update on Saturday after lunch time forecast - Henry byrne, Mick Roach.

Saturday 07/08/21

Marking for Irish SR Fed Pilmore will take place tonite for a possible race tomorrow Sunday normal marking times. Henry Byrne Mick Roach.

THE INFORMATION I HAVE RECEIVED UP TO THIS MORNING SATURDAY SHOWS ME THAT THERE IS AN INTEREST FOR A TUESDAY NIPA LIBERATION WEATHER PERMITTING

I AM BEING TOLD TUESDAY IS A GOOD DAY FOR A RACE AT THE MOMENT ALL I AM SEEING IS YES IT IS TO BE DRY BUT NO SUNSHINE A DULL DAY THIS MAY CHANGE

CLUB`S THAT HAVE SHOWN AN INTEREST ARE COLERAINE PREM, BALLYMENA & DIST, CULLYBACKEY, HARRYVILLE, KELLS, BALLYCLARE & DIST, DOAGH, LARNE, LIGONIEL, LISBURN, COLIN, GLEN, ANNAGHMORE, BEECHPARK, GILFORD, LURGAN, PORTADOWN & DRUMCREE, MONAGHAN, FOYLE, MOURNE, OMAGH, AHOGHILL

I AM CERTAIN I WILL HAVE MORE INFORMATION FROM CLUB`S

WHAT I AM TAKING OUT OF THE INFORMATION RECEIVED IS THAT THE PROGRAMME IS PUT BACK ONE WEEK TUESDAY RACE BE A MASS LIBERATION FROM ROSCREA FOLLOWED BY A RACE ON SATURDAY A MASS LIBERATION FROM GOWRAN PARK THR RACE PROGRAMME TO CONTINUE AND END ONE WEEK LATER IN SEPTEMBER

THIS WOULD HAVE TO BE AGREED BY COMMITTEE AND WILL NOT BE EVERYONE`S CHOICE, THERE WILL NEVER BE A FULL AGREED WAY FORWARD COMPROMISES WILL HAVE TO BE MADE

ON FRIDAY NIGHT WE DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH DRIVERS TO COLLECT ALL YOUR PIGEONS HOWEVER PAUL YOUR TRANSPORT MANAGER IS DOING HIS UTMOST TO PROCURE DRIVERS AND I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED IF ANYONE CAN ASSIST HIM PLEASE GET IN TOUCH. Regards Fred.

Sunday 08/08/21

Sunday 8th August ISRF transporters have arrived at Pilmore Beach for our 4th young bird race of the season. Birds are settled and watered and we will update later on this morning on weather conditions. Cheers Wayne and Mick for the updates. Apologises for the poor light as it after midnight.

Weather conditions fresh westerly winds, birds topped up with water. We will update the soon as our Liberator is happy with the weather conditions and line of flight.

Just waiting for the conditions to improve on the line of flight update for lib 9.30am. Henry Byrne and Mick Roache.

9,500 ISRF Birds liberated in Pilmore Beach at 10.45am - Henry Byrne, Mick Roach

East Coast Federation (Dublin) - Birds liberated in Fermoy at 9.15am in a fresh west wind.

East Down Combine will now hamper on Monday night for this weeks race from Mullingar. The comeback race from Mullingar will now move to the following week.

NIPA Mid Week Race Update 08.08.2021
I have received by far the majority of club`s decision to compete on Tuesday weather permitting. A large majority agree the race point for Tuesday be Roscrea followed by Gowran the following Saturday then on to Fermoy finishing the programme one week later on approx. 18th September 2021. At the moment the forecast for the rest of the week gives Thursday to be the best day with another low in charge for next weekend Tuesday to be dull and dry. As you are well aware this all could change. As soon as I have further information from your race controller and transport manager I will update the web site. Fred.

NIPA Update 17.50hrs - Hi EVERYONE - ALL ARANGEMENTS HAVE NOW BEEN MADE FOR A PIGEON RACE TO TAKE PLACE ON TUESDAY 10TH AUGUST 2021 FROM ROSCREA.

WEATHER FORECASTS RECEIVED TO-DAY ARE VERY GOOD AND WE HAVE BEEN TOLD IT IS TO BE A VERY GOOD DAY AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE OFFICIAL FORECAST IT WILL BE PUBLISHED ON SITE. I BELIEVE THE KEY BOARD WARRIORS ARE AT IT AGAIN PROMOTING THE RACE WOULD BE THURSDAY, THAT IS AS USUAL INCORRECT

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SEE POSTED UNLESS IT IS ON YOUR OFFICIAL NIPA WEBSITE.

COLLECTION TIMES ARE BACK TO NORMAL YOUR TRANSPORTER WILL COLLECT YOUR PIGEONS AT THE USUAL TIMES IF ANY CLUB HAS NOT INFORMED ME OF THEIR INTENTION TO SEND PIGEONS, A TRANSPORTER WILL NOT ARRIVE AT THEIR CLUBROOMS. Regards Fred.

Roscrea Weather
Basketing will go ahead on Monday evening for possible release in Roscrea. Weather report as follows from Met Eireann started with picking the best day of the week there will be a ridge of high pressure over Ireland with a mainly dry day starting with any early mist and fog clearing with good breaks in the cloud sitting between 2000 to 4000 ft wind will be generally light s/west between 6 to 9 miles per hour a slight chance of a small shower with high cloud building from the west late morning.

A cheque is required from all NIPA club`s who have raced in any race within the past four weeks.

Tuesday 10th August 2021

The Nipa are in Roscrea this morning it is a beautiful morning and getting better A release is due between 10:00 and 11:30am wind is a light west to south west

I will update the site as soon as I receive further information. Regards Fred. The NIPA have liberated in Roscrea at 10.30am, winds a very light wsw. Jim Ramsey.

The East Down Combine plan to Liberate in Mullingar around 10:00am. The East Down Combine have Liberated in Mullingar at 10:00 in a light South West Wind.

Return to “Liberation News”