Liberations w/e 21/08/21 - NIPA lib at 10.45am lt east

Click Here for all the latest Liberation News for the INFC, NIPA, Ulster Fed, East Down Combine, ISRF, East Coast Federation, South Leinster Fed, Munster Federation etc.
willie reynolds

Liberations w/e 21/08/21 - NIPA lib at 10.45am lt east

Post by willie reynolds »

Tuesday 17/08/21

IHUNFC
Lads no race from Talbenny this weekend I keep ye updated - Regards Richie.

Due to the continued poor racing the East Down Combine General Committee have decided to move this weeks race from Horse & Jockey to Mullingar. The Committee will also be reviewing the remainder the race program.

Wednesday 18/08/21

Due to a poor forecast for the coming weekend Irish SR Federation will update day by day from Thursday. Henry Byrne.

Thursday 19/08/21

East Coast Fed (Dublin) - Come back race this weekend, Gowran Park.
Not marking tomorrow night Friday for Gowran Park due to a poor weather forecast for Saturday. Next update tomorrow evening.

Hi Everyone

I am forwarding you all an email received from our race controller

Basically what he is recommending is we will not race mark to morrow Friday for a Saturday race, he will update us all Friday night regarding race marking SATURDAY for A SUNDAY RACE this looks unlikely. He believes that racing will not take place until Monday/Tuesday of next week and he will keep us all updated
He and his team are recommending that our next race should be again Gowran Park as the following race is Fermoy and Fermoy 5 Bird.
Talbenny is scheduled to be flown on Saturday 4th September.

Hi Fred with the weather forecast ahead not showing good for the weekend and possibly Mon or Tues before we race I would suggest that we go to Gowran Park for the next race and then Fermoy with the close proximity to both races next week being very close while the forecast is for better weather coming in. Jim Ramsey.

Marking for the ISRF Skibbereen will NOT take place on Friday due to a poor weather forecast for Saturday. Next update Friday evening. Henry Byrne.

The EDC weather committee have decided the weather conditions forecast for Saturday are not suitable for a race from Mullangar next update will be Friday night.

Friday 20/08/21

Nipa Race Marking Update for this weekend - Hi Everyone I have just received the following notification from our Race Controller
There will be no race marking tomorrow Saturday for a possible release on Sunday. Weather forecasts for a Sunday race are not good
The weather forecast for Monday looks good. I will update you tomorrow Saturday as soon as I receive a further update Regards Fred.

The EDC will hamper on Saturday night for a Sunday race from Mullangar weather conditions look good for Sunday.
The EDC revised Y/B Race Programme - Saturday 21st August Mullangar, Saturday 28th August Tullamore, Saturday 4th September Horse & Jockey & Talbenny Y/B Derby
Saturday 11th September Skibbereen Y/B Derby. The above Programme is dependant on favourable weather conditions.

EDF (Dublin) Marking tomorrow night Saturday for a race on Sunday from Gowran Park.

Irish SR Federation marking for Skibbereen will take place on Saturday for a possible release on Sunday, normal marking times and pick up times. Henry Byrne.

Saturday 21/08/21

From East Coast Fed Secretary - We cannot use Gowran Park car park tomorrow for a liberation as there is a racing car festival taken place there. The race will be from Cashel. I was in contact with Gowran Park racecourse this morning and only became aware of this then.

Hi Everyone Saturday 21/08/21 17.37pm I have just received notification from our race controller that the NIPA will race mark tomorrow Sunday 22/08/21 for a possible release from Gowran Park on Monday 23/08/21 Collection times will be one hour earlier than Normal Any club not sending please advise before mid day tomorrow Sunday by phone on 02892693913 or email nipapigeons@hotmail.co.uk Regards Fred.

Sunday 22/08/21

The EDC have liberated in Mullangar at 11 30am wind light W good luck to all.

218 ISRF members sent 5,136 birds to Skibbereen, liberation was at 8.30am in a West wind. Bang off is 5.00pm. Henry Byrne & Mick Roche.

East Coast Fed - Birds released in Cashel at 9.15am, light west wind.

Monday 23/08/21

Hi Everyone Monday 23/08/21

The Race Controller has just informed me that a liberation will take place this morning as soon as this mist/fog clears in Northern Ireland. Weather conditions at the race point and in the South are excellent. He expects to liberate sometime after 10:00 am this morning

I will update the website as soon as I receive further information Next Saturday`s race is the Fermoy/Fermoy 5 bird ALL PIGEONS WILL HAVE TO BE RACE MARKED AT CENTRES ONLY THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND THE RACE POINTS ARE TALBENNY/ROSCREA 4TH SEPTEMBER 2021 Regards Fred.

I can now confirm release of pigeons at Gowran Park at 10:45am in a light easterly wind.

Return to “Liberation News”