Charity Event on-line Finishing @ 8pm on Monday 27th Septem

Something to sell pigeon related, why not drop Homer an email homerbhw@gmail.com with all your detail including contact name and telephone number and he will display your Free Classified Advert here for you.
willie reynolds

Charity Event on-line Finishing @ 8pm on Monday 27th Septem

Post by willie reynolds »

CHARITY EVENT ONLINE
I had a phone call recently from a close fancier friend looking to see if I could help him in any way to raise a few pounds for a friend who is not in best of health at present . The fancier in question was Martin Graham from Ballymena . Martin was 19th Open INFC Kings Cup 2021 ( only 42 birds in race time ) and he named the hen “ Wee Fiona” ( named after his wifes good friend who loves racing pigeons and always asks his wife about them ) . Fiona is a young married woman with two children and has been diagnosed with Breast cancer. Martin is greatly annoyed on hearing this news and wants to help the young lady and has made a great gesture by offering one of his top hens from the stock loft plus a 2021 Y/B that is a ½ Brother to” Wee Fiona” ( 19th Open INFC Kings Cup 2021 ) As Martin States “ I would like to offer the fancy the pick of 2 hens ( Both Direct Daughters Of “ The Big Hen” - Now finished breeding & responsible for over 55 National & Derby P/Winners to date Inc. Champion Brenda Anne – 1st Sect 7th Open NIPA ST Malo O/B National - Only bird in Sect & Only 10 birds in race time - & “ Wee Fiona” Plus many more top award winners – To the purchaser I will gift a half brother to “ Wee Fiona” (unrung to be kept for stock only – a 2021 youngster bred) . These pigeons aren’t world beaters but have been very faithful to me in a lot of tough racing over the years . Whatever money is raised – I am giving all the proceeds to this young woman and her family to help her in anyway – Many Thanks and hopefully a good few pounds will be raised for this worthy cause”
STOP PRESS : The Charity Event will be online very shortly – http://www.pigeoncraic.com/auction - Please Note : There will be a 15 mins sniping feature in operation .

STOP PRESS : The Charity Event is now online - Finishing @ 8pm on Monday 27th September 2021- To View Log In To – https://pigeoncraic.com/.../charity-sal ... ../107163- Please Note : There will be a 15 mins sniping feature in operation .

Return to “FREE Classifieds”