Cash NIPA Cheques immediately -

The NIPA was founded in 1945 and it's membership was open to all members within Northern Ireland - We are one of the largest weekly convoying organisations in the UK. Presently we have approx. 100 clubs as members, with over 2,000 members. Birds competing each week can reach 25 to 30 thousand, depending on the race. The race programme starts in Ireland down to Rosscarbery and continues through Wales & England to Penzance, and the Premier OB Nat flown from St Malo (France).
willie reynolds

Cash NIPA Cheques immediately -

Post by willie reynolds »

Hi Everyone - I require your assistance in getting this information out to all club`s in the Nipa

Number one All nipa prizemoney cheques must be redeemed immediately, they will become valueless in approx two weeks time you will be unable to cash them.

Please put this information out on whatever social media you use, Danske Bank is introducing new security items on this type of cheque.

This will be the final warning given to the membership and possibly if they try and lodge these cheques they may incur Bank Charges

I will have this message posted on our website. Regards Fred.

Hi Everyone - Again assistance is required regarding the club`s 2022 order form requirements

At present I have only received around 20 completed forms, I require every club to submit this form immediately, I still require the information on it even if your club requires nothing. The Nipa is taking an audit of its crates, this is the only way I can receive accurate information

Please forward this very important information immediately. I will have this posted on site. Regards Fred.

Return to “Northern Ireland Provincial Amalgamation (NIPA)”