Dublin Lier Market 19/03/22 -

Something to sell pigeon related, why not drop Homer an email homerbhw@gmail.com with all your detail including contact name and telephone number and he will display your Free Classified Advert here for you.
willie reynolds

Dublin Lier Market 19/03/22 -

Post by willie reynolds »

Dublin lier market 2022 ,19th March ,opening hours 10am to 4pm

Address for venue and list of sellers at the very first year of the Dublin lier market 2022
Address = eir code =A94EN27

List of sellers
Harmony lofts (northern Ireland, young birds for sale)
John Gaynor (tallaght, isrf ,yb for sale)
Thornhill lofts ,tom fagan,celbridge (yb for sale)
Ray Matthews (sallynoggin isrf ,yb for sale)
Harris bros (bray isrf ,yb for sale)
Bryne&Bradley (Newtown club ,Wicklow, slf(yb for sale )
Cahill family (bray isrf ,yb for sale)
John angwin (UK, yb for sale)
Kbbc lofts (carlow ,yb for sale)
Carlow rpc (yb for sale)
Johnny mcwrither (Scotland, yb for sale )
G&p owdowd (sallynoggin isrf ,yb for sale)
Brencon lofts (bray isrf, yb for sale)
Jack Emerson (ballymun rpc isrf ,yb for sale)
Brady & Burton (sallynoggin isrf ,yb for sale)
D.p McCarthy (newry northern Ireland, white birds for sale)
Newbridge rpc (yb for sale)
Brian rush (jaap koehoorn products for sale)
Sean hunt corn store (pigeon productsfor sale)
Donal Barry (pigeon health)
Martin Emmett (benzing ets supplies and sales)
Alan Meehan (bricon ets supplies and sales)
Errol flynn (wdw olr agent )
Michael feeney (Barcelona olr agent )

Okay lads that is the list of sellers so far for this year's Dublin lier market, we will have a great day with wat we already have but we still have room for a few more sellers on the day if any1 else wants to join in get in contact with us as we would be glad to see use there .

So as you can see lads we have a very good list of sellers for our very first year of the Dublin lier market, I could personally vouch for every loft on that list that is selling yb this year as I know each and every loft has winning birds in there lofts every year so it's a great turn out and very good standard for the first year and I'm sure like everything this will only get better each year, so we hope to see use all there on the 19th of March lads ,gates open to the public at 10am till 4pm ,we would also like to thank the sponsors also with smart spray company donating €500 to be put up for a prize for the best performing young bird sold at this year's market in the 2022 yb season ,I think the best and fairest way to decide the winner of this will be to put a pole up on winners north and south after the season is over of wat we think is the 5 best birds and let all the members from around the country decide the winner, we would also like to thank Sean hunt for a great donation of a pair of yb direct of one of the main pairs of stock, this pair of yb will be raffled of at 4pm in the tek pub at the market, tickets for the raffle will be available at the gates as use enter lads so don't miss out on a chance to win this super prize thanks lads will update list if we get more sellers involved before the 19th and also if we 4got any1 on the list just let me know lads thanks

Return to “FREE Classifieds”