Michael Atcheson Ligoniel - Sale of all birds

Something to sell pigeon related, why not drop Homer an email homerbhw@gmail.com with all your detail including contact name and telephone number and he will display your Free Classified Advert here for you.
willie reynolds

Michael Atcheson Ligoniel - Sale of all birds

Post by willie reynolds »

Good morning everyone its a sad day for me when l have to announce to the fancy that due to health reasons l have to give up our beloved sport. I am just home a couple of days after a six day spell in hospital. I am sure that you will agree that my success and results over many years speak for themselves. All pigeons, loft and equipment are for sale. It will take me a week or more to get things sorted but anyone interested please pm me.

Following on from my previous post l would like to thank all those fanciers who have contacted me. I have the majority of paper work completed so l hope to welcome those fanciers who have contacted me this weekend. I would also like to emphasise that NO birds have or will be leaving this loft until the weekend. As most fanciers will be aware of my results several callers have asked, what my birds have won?. Below is a very brief summary,

3x1st Opens NIPA
4x2nd Opens
3x3rd Opens
Numerous top ten Open positions
1st National NIPA
3x3rd Nationals
Numerous top five and ten National positions
Region and National RPRA Award winners
49x1st Section C NIPA positions
Numerous top five and ten section positions
I was Section C fancier of the year on three occasions.
Breeder of 5 Section C Birds of the Year
Breeder of NIPA Overall Bird of the Year 2022 for D.Calvin and Sons

Winner of over 100x1st prizes Ligoniel&District against top top fanciers. I seldom race the full NIPA programme as l race a small select team of birds.
If interested please pm me on Facebook. Michael Atcheson

Return to “FREE Classifieds”