AGM 2023 -

This board will carry all info relating to the IHU National Flying Club including results with the excellent support of the Secretary Ken Knight.
willie reynolds

AGM 2023 -

Post by willie reynolds »

As most Members by now know I resigned as Secretary of the Ihunfc at our AGM last Saturday due to the fact I will be out of the Country periodically for the foreseeable future. I have to mention all the National & Section Winners over the last Six years very well done and of course all the Marking Stations for keeping me in the loop and passing on all the information I needed unfortunately there are only a few Workers in each Club as a national we need to get more Fancers involved in the day to day running of the National and Clubs all over the South finally the Committee who are all hard Working Mick Murphy Chairman Fred Malone Race Controller Patsy Dowling President Francis Corcoran PRO Section A John Cleary Section C David Dwyer Section D John Collins & Jimmy Cummins and all the Members I had the pleasure to deal with oh before I forget the Isrf Heno Byrne and all the lads that worked on the Transporter fantastic people this Site will be shutting down next Week lads our new Secretary is Mick Murphy I wish him all the best for the Season ahead please consult the Website for future updates.

Return to “Irish Homing Union National Flying Club”