Obituary Eric Plunkett (Newtownards) -

Homer's Odyssey - News From Around Ireland by Willie Reynolds BHW & RP Scribe and PO for NIPA, INFC and RPRA (Irish Region).
willie reynolds

Obituary Eric Plunkett (Newtownards) -

Post by willie reynolds »

It is with sad regret the passing of my lifetime friend and partner in the sport Eric Plunkett died
on Sunday the 5th of March service will be held in S Clarke and Sons Funeral Church Newtownards on Wednesday 15th March
at 1pm Funeral afterwards to Roselawn crematorium Deepest sympathy to Lisa and the family circle

Plunkett Eric – I received a phone call from my good friend Billy Leckey informing me of the sudden passing of Eric, in hospital. Billy was visibly upset as he had been speaking to him on the phone only a few hours before he received word of his death. Racing in Ards HPS and the NIPA as part of the Plunkett, Pollock & Nelson partnership they enjoyed a lot of success and were Section F Fancier of the Year several times. Eric was a really nice man but this last year or so seemed to lose all interest in the pigeons. He will be sadly missed by his many pigeon friends. I extend my deepest sympathy to the family circle at this sad time. Ronnie Johnston.

The late Eric Plunkett (l) with racing partner Victor Pollock

Return to “Homer's Odyssey”