Obituary Ronnie Nevin (Coleraine Premier)

Homer's Odyssey - News From Around Ireland by Willie Reynolds BHW & RP Scribe and PO for NIPA, INFC and RPRA (Irish Region).
willie reynolds

Obituary Ronnie Nevin (Coleraine Premier)

Post by willie reynolds »

I have received some sad news just now. Former member Ronnie Nevin has passed away. I will update when I hear Funeral arrangements Adrian Moffatt PO.

Obituary notice for Mr. Ronnie Nevin -
Nevin - 7th April 2023 (peacefully) at Brookmount Nursing Home, Coleraine Ronnie late of 89 Newmills Road, Coleraine, dearly beloved husband of the late Meta, much loved father of Julie, dear father-in-law of William and devoted grandfather of Tiegan, Tom and Callie.

Service in Murdocks Funeral Home, 2a Windsor Avenue, Coleraine on Tuesday at 1.00pm followed by interment in Portstewart Cemetery.
Family flowers only please. Donations in lieu if desired for N.I. Chest Heart and Stroke Association c/o Mrs Mona Murdock, 31 Bushmills Road, Coleraine.
Deeply regretted by his loving family and entire family circle.

Nevin Ronnie – It is with great sadness that I have just learned of the death of Ronnie, who as Nevin Bros raced in Coleraine. He was a real race man who I visited many times to handle his great Champion Mills Queen. This lovely Dark Cheq hen won the NIPA Old Bird Derby and then went on to be 6th Open INFC Kings Cup. Paul Dunlop was twice a Gold Medal winner with the INFC, he was a close friend and has Mills Queen blood in his family. I extend my sympathy to the family circle at such a sad time. Ronnie Johnston INFC Patron.

Return to “Homer's Odyssey”