Liberations w/e 15/07/23

Click Here for all the latest Liberation News for the INFC, NIPA, Ulster Fed, East Down Combine, ISRF, East Coast Federation, South Leinster Fed, Munster Federation etc.
willie reynolds

Liberations w/e 15/07/23

Post by willie reynolds »

Saturday 15th July 2023

Folks we will hamper tomorrow night Saturday 15th of July for a race from navan on Sunday morning, first pick up time is at the Brit club between 5.50pm and 6 o'clock please hamper to suit your club pick uptimes. can you all please have your gold ring numbers to me tomorrow night. Also anyone on the line of flight looking to send trainer's with us please get in touch for crates. And 1 last thing to all the members that have invested into the single bird we are now able to pay out £400.00 a week at fed level. this covers the weeks that there is no derby or championship races I personally want to thank you all that has got involved with this as it means a lot to me . I hope you all have a successful young bird season. wishing you all the best Lee Wilson.

Ulster Federation. 15/07/23.Tonights turn out for our first young bird race from navan 7 clubs and 33 members have sent 913 birds to navan also we have 322 trainers on board with us taking our birdage up to 1235. I would like to wish you all the best for tomorrow and also I would like to thank Darryl Barrow for his kind sponsorship for tomorrow race of £220 it is greatly appreciated. And with the members in the single bird we will be racing in total of £400 so all in our members 33 members are competing for a share of £620 tomorrow.well done to you all for making this happen. Lee Wilson.

Sunday 16th July 2023

Ulster Federation liberated in Navan at 8.15am.

Monday 17th July 2023

Irish SR Federation liberated in Clonmel at 8.00am.

Return to “Liberation News”