Obituary John Parr (Edgarstown) -

Homer's Odyssey - News From Around Ireland by Willie Reynolds BHW & RP Scribe and PO for NIPA, INFC and RPRA (Irish Region).
willie reynolds

Obituary John Parr (Edgarstown) -

Post by willie reynolds »

Hi Everyone - I have some sad news for you all this morning, I have just received a phone call to inform you all that your college and fellow committee member John Parr passed away during the night. Regards Fred Russell Secretary NIPA.

It is with deep regret I inform the fancy of the death of John Parr our long serving Secretary, Section E representative and the corner stone of the club who sadly passed away on Friday 27th October. Funeral arrangements to follow and will be posted later, for those who wish to pay their respects. Gary Simmons, Chairman Edgarstown HPS.

The late John Parr, secretary Edgarstown HPS.
willie reynolds

Re: Obituary John Parr (Edgarstown) -

Post by willie reynolds »

Funeral arrangements of the late William John PARR

Parr, 28th October 2023, suddenly at home, William John, dearly loved husband of the late Jacqueline, 30 Jervis Street, Portadown. Dearly loved father of Nicola, Lee, Chantelle, Kyle, Dean, Julie and Lisa.

Funeral service on Thursday 2nd November 2023 at 11.00am in George McNabb & Co. Funeral Home followed by interment in Kernan Cemetery.
Friends and family are welcome to call at his late residence.

Family flowers only please. Donations if desired for Chest, Heart and Stroke c/o George McNabb & Co, 106 Bridge Street, Portadown, BT63 5AP.
Very deeply regretted by his sorrowing daughters, sons, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, brothers Derek and Alan, sisters Jeanette and Sharon and all the family circle.

Return to “Homer's Odyssey”