Obituary Paul Smith -

Homer's Odyssey - News From Around Ireland by Willie Reynolds BHW & RP Scribe and PO for NIPA, INFC and RPRA (Irish Region).
willie reynolds

Obituary Paul Smith -

Post by willie reynolds »

So Very very sad to hear the news that Paul died yesterday after his long battle with Illness .. Paul was one of the most dedicated and enthusiastic pigeon men to grace the sport. From his days with Interlink, Belgica the Million dollar one loft race our business together selling rohnfried products and our many trips to South Africa, Las Vegas and around Europe I will miss you my friend more than you will ever know .. Mr Regency Lofts - the home of such fabulous dordins rest in peace. Lee Fribbins Editor Racing Pigeon.

Lee this is very sad news about Paul I tried last week to get him on the phone I had a idea he wasn’t great when he didn’t get back to me I met Paul for the first time, the year 2000 in Sun City at the million dollar pigeon race, and we became good friends after that he loved the One Loft Racing And it was true Paul that I got involved in the million dollar pigeon race And we would meet up every year in Africa for the million dollar he loved that race And I know he was very hurt what happened that race in the end One of my memories of paul. When we were in Africa he used to say I will meet you in my office that was at the bar at the Cascades hotel in Sun City I will always remember Paul I will neverforget the great times that we had in south africa. May you rest in peace my friend. Gerry McCourt.

Return to “Homer's Odyssey”