Ron Williamson update -

Homer's Odyssey - News From Around Ireland by Willie Reynolds BHW & RP Scribe and PO for NIPA, INFC and RPRA (Irish Region).
willie reynolds

Ron Williamson update -

Post by willie reynolds »

So as most now know dad has been unwell, he's had long stays in hospital, also outside that situation he's also awaiting treatments on other issues. I can now put this out on my father's wishes. He has decided for his own health reasons to not race young birds in races of 2024. It's less work for him to not introduce a new young bird team to Newry but to continue to race his old bird team out in Newry to make his move back home to Portadown making it easier for him and wants to focus on himself going forward 🙏. He has a few kits available bred by his racers he paired in Newry for the year from their parents of open winners from the stock loft, these YBs are available now. It's been a lot for him this last year anyone who ordered kits with dad or myself please get in touch as alot of messages have been sent over the last month some messages are lost, we as a family would like to thank everyone who rang us, messaged us, and visited dad in hospital speaking to him and calling him. Anyone who knows and understands dad in this decision knows it won't have came easy to him. Claire Williamson.

Return to “Homer's Odyssey”