Saint Allouestre King’s Cup – Result & Reports
** King’s Cup update. 11.00pm Thursday 40 birds have been recorded in the race and the lowest third day velocity is 284.
* Wednesday 9th July 2014 at 23:00 – INFC Kings Cup Provisional Top four.1) B & P McEvoy Castlebellingham velocity 854, 2) R Bell & Sons Edgarstown velocity 798, 3) J Cullen Bray Inv. velocity 781 and 719, 4) W Scott Cullybackey velocity 768. Second day arrivals: R Bell & Sons Edgarstown 06:04, W Scott Cullybackey 07:51, Cooley Bros. & Son Newtown Killpedar 06:45, W Corrigan Loughgall 07: 38, Ron Williamson Bondhill 09:00 & 14:31, G O’Reilly Malahide 08:45 & 09:07 & 13:56, H Gilligan Sallynoggin 10:19, Robert Kirkwood Lisburn 10:56, N Black & Son Dromara 11:15, T McClean Annaghmore 12:36, A Darragh Cullybackey 12:50, J Cullen Bray 13:40 & 15:44, J Fitzgerald Rathnew 15:06, Dando & Bennett Beech Park Lurgan 17:12, F Moran Malahide 17:58, Ray Matthews Sallynoggin 18:21, A Thompson Ballyclare 18:33, Mr & Mrs Suitters Doagh 19:15, E Murtagh & Son Armagh 19:17, J Robinson Edgarstown 20:19, H Walsh Millvale 20:53, W Catherwood & Sons Ballynahinch 21:58, K Byrne Newry 22:33Please contact your clock centre manager for clock checking arrangements for third day arrivals within three hours of recording an arrival. Next update Thursday.
* Wednesday 9th July 2014 at 13.00hrs – Kings Cup Provisional top four.1) B & P McEvoy Castlebellingham velocity 854, 2) R Bell & Son Edgardtown velocity 798, 3) J Cullen Bray Inv. velocity 797 and 733, 4) W Scott Cullybackey 768. Second day arrivals. R Bell & Sons Edgarstown 06:04, W Scott Cullybackey 07:51, Cooley Bros. Newtown Killpedar 06:45, Sam Corrigan Loughgall 7: ??, Ron Williamson Bondhill 9:00, G O’Reilly Malahide 08:45 & 9:??, Robert Kirkwood Lisburn 10:56, N Black & Son Dromara 11:15, A Darragh Cullybackey 12:50. Add Henry Gilligan Sallynoggin at 10.19am and Jimmy Cullen a third arrival this afternoon winning Hall of Fame Diploma.Please contact your clock centre manager for clock checking arrangements. Clock to be returned within 3 hours of clock an arrival. Next update this evening.
* Wednesday 9th July, early morning arrivals we know about. R Bell Portadown 6.04am, W Scott Cullybackey 7.45am a yearling all pooled I hear, Gary Cooley & Son NewtownKilpeddar ECF 6.43am same hen won last year, Gerry O’Reilly Malahide ECF 8.46am (two birds time inside 20 minutes), Ron Williamson 9.00am. Plenty of good weather today, we expect more arrivals.
* Tuesday 8th July 2014 @ 22:50 First day arrivals.J Cullen Bray Inv. 21:00 & 22:17 – B & P McEvoy Castlebellingham 21:10.Hours of darkness 22:42 to 04:53 Second day arrivals please contact your clock station manager. Clocks to be returned within three hours of recording an arrival.Next update Wednesday.
Bird reported in Drogheda 21.10 – Confirmed it was Blaine McAvoy.
* Tuesday 8th July 2014 at 07:00744 members have entered 2807 pigeons in the King’s Cup race and are competing for £37,480.00 pools and prizemoney.The pigeons were released at 06:20 in a light west wind which will turn north westerly on route. Next update will be this evening.
* Update Friday 4th July 2014 at 18:15.Race marking will take place tomorrow Saturday 5th July for the King’s Cup race between 12:30 and 17:00 hours. The planned release day is Tuesday.Please note the race marking for the Friendship National race (subject to suitable weather for a release on Thursday) may be on Monday 7th July, times as in the race entry form booklet. Confirmation of this will be on Sunday.
* Update Wednesday 2nd July 2014 at 18:40.No race marking will take place tomorrow Thursday or on Friday. Reports received from the Met Office today indicate that up to and including Monday 7th July weather conditions will be unfavourable for racing. Due to rain and than gale force winds on the line of flight.Next update will be on Friday evening.
* Tuesday 1st July 2014 at 18:30. Weather reports for Friday and Saturday are unfavourable.Therefore racemarking will not take place on Wednesday.Weather reports will be monitored on Wednesday and further information on race marking will be available tomorrow. (Wednesday) Next update will be on Wednesday at 18:30.
* Monday 30th June 2014 at 17:15.Weather reports for Friday are unfavourable. Therefore racemarking will not take place on Tuesday.
Weather reports will be monitored on Tuesday and further information on race marking will be available tomorrow. (Tuesday)Next update will be on Tuesday at 18:30. Weather reports will be checked once again tomorrow (Monday) before a decision is taken on race marking.
Please call back for updates over the next few day, then result and race report. HOMER.
P & B McEvoy, 1st Open St Allouestre & Kings Cup.
Comments are closed